VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

VirMach said: No that's just the standard MJJ quoting a long random post instead of just scrolling down to empty reply box.

Should be a banable offence ]:(

Mods should clean that shit up.

I must be careful next time. I didn't mean any harm.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@taoqi said:

@FrankZ said:
    Mods should clean that shit up.

I must be careful next time. I didn't mean any harm.

I have no problem with you. I was saying that it was my responsibility to clean up stuff like that.
    Of course it would save me some work if you did not do it. :)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

What is a person thinking when they have 26 services with VirMach and open a dispute for $11 (or any amount)?

Thanked by (1)someTom
  • @nutjob said:
    What is a person thinking when they have 26 services with VirMach and open a dispute for $11 (or any amount)?

• I didn't know paypal would charge extra as penality on the seller, the sole purpose of dispute was to get my refund from virmach, as I thought he was too busy to reply my ticket, so I did it to save everybody's time, I wouldn't do it if I knew paypal charges him extra for that.
  • @LowLevelChan said:

@nutjob said:

• I didn't know paypal would charge extra as penality on the seller, the sole purpose of dispute was to get my refund from virmach, as I thought he was too busy to reply my ticket, so I did it to save everybody's time, I wouldn't do it if I knew paypal charges him extra for that.

Generally speaking when you raise a dispute with any vendor, unless it's fraud or another egregious problem, you have about a 90% chance of being permanently banned by the vendor.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@nutjob said:

I expect all of us have made a bonehead mistake in the past, I know I have made more than one personally. I think the key here is to see if @LowLevelChan will pay the $60 required for the mistake to be corrected. $60 is a chunk of change to pay for a $11 mistake and if he is willing to do so I think that probably sets him apart from the average mjj. Just my 2 cents.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@nutjob said:

I expect all of us have made a bonehead mistake in the past, I know I have made more than one personally. I think the key here is to see if @LowLevelChan will pay the $60 required for the mistake to be corrected. $60 is a chunk of change to pay for a $11 mistake and if he is willing to do so I think that probably sets him apart from the average mjj. Just my 2 cents.

A dispute is forcibly taking money from someone you paid. Is that not intuitive? It's like going back into a cafe and taking the money you left on the table after you leave. People usually do it in anger.

Yes everyone makes mistakes, obviously you live and learn, but even so I'd be cautious if I had 26 services. Maybe that's just me.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ Excuse me, what should I do with the tagged one like me? The main reason is that I don't know why this is marked. I have two accounts. One account purchased three flash purchase activities, all of which have been refunded. When I bought the current $24.6 vps on January 2, the original account could not be paid, and then I re-registered the account again. Does this also belong to multiple accounts? So what should I do? Please help me.

• @taoqi said:
    re-registered the account again. Does this also belong to multiple accounts?

Regardless of the reason, it's definitely multiple accounts.

So what should I do? Please help me.

Stay away from VirMach. I know you want to buy from VirMach, but VirMach doesn't seem to welcome you, at least to me.
    I don't know if it will be refunded, but even if it isn't, it's better to think of it as a study fee for you.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@nutjob said:

@FrankZ said:

@nutjob said:

A dispute is forcibly taking money from someone you paid. Is that not intuitive? It's like going back into a cafe and taking the money you left on the table after you leave. People usually do it in anger.

Yes everyone makes mistakes, obviously you live and learn, but even so I'd be cautious if I had 26 services. Maybe that's just me.

Hey, I get it. My rule of thumb is I don't do charge backs on any provider, unless they deadpool. Of course I, like you, have been around these forums for ~10 years, so we know the results of doing PayPal charge backs. I don't know how long @LowLevelChan has been around the LE* forums, but it seems not long enough to learn this lesson the easy way.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@tototo said:

@taoqi said:
    re-registered the account again. Does this also belong to multiple accounts?

Regardless of the reason, it's definitely multiple accounts.

So what should I do? Please help me.

Stay away from VirMach. I know you want to buy from VirMach, but VirMach doesn't seem to welcome you, at least to me.
    I don't know if it will be refunded, but even if it isn't, it's better to think of it as a study fee for you.

@taoqi - I'll just quote the above since that is pretty much where I think you are at IMO.
    Sorry for your loss.

• @FrankZ said:

@nutjob said:

@FrankZ said:

@nutjob said:

Hey, I get it. My rule of thumb is I don't do charge backs on any provider, unless they deadpool. Of course I, like you, have been around these forums for ~10 years, so we know the results of doing PayPal charge backs. I don't know how long @LowLevelChan has been around the LE* forums, but it seems not long enough to learn this lesson the easy way.

I have never charged back in all the years I have been using PayPal. It is just not something I do, of course it is never a huge amount I funnel through it either.

People learn in different ways and if he has learned from it I see no harm in him continuing. He is willing to pay the price for the mistake and not just scream about it. Seems to me is just an average customer then.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach What should I do now to unlock my account? I can pay for unlocking my account. I didn't mean to do this. I just want to buy a flash purchase service.

• edited January 2023

@AuroraZero said: I have never charged back in all the years I have been using PayPal. It is just not something I do, of course it is never a huge amount I funnel through it either.

People learn in different ways and if he has learned from it I see no harm in him continuing. He is willing to pay the price for the mistake and not just scream about it. Seems to me is just an average customer then.

I am not talking about this particular case but opening case with paypal is not the same as escalating dispute to the claim. Some sellers actually prefer to deal with refunds that way ("open case and we will accept it") instead of going through transactions to refund it.
    Things usually get nasty if both parties can't find agreement or seller does not respond and case get escalated to the claim. Before this seller have all the chances to communicate via paypal with buyer or just click refund button.

It's always better to solve issue with seller directly, obviously, but sometimes this just isn't possible, they ignore you or something.

• tetechtetech OG
    edited January 2023

@AlwaysSkint said:

VirMach said: No that's just the standard MJJ quoting a long random post instead of just scrolling down to empty reply box.

Do you mean bannable? What's wrong with you?

Mod edit: mod edit removed

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

just realized i collected 4 powerful enough vps to start using one for production and rest to swap in case main goes down. how would you do it?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ I really don't know what to do.

edited January 2023

@taoqi said:
    @FrankZ I really don't know what to do.

i suggest you search for a new provider if you really don't understand the terms and can't follow his rules.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@VirMach so i paid for some redundancy and now have 4 VMs on the same node.

any way to spread them out?

• @tetech said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Mod edit: Let's not start this again. I answered that comment in a way that should have made it clear that it was not something a member should be banned for, and told the OP that he had done nothing wrong.

You have misunderstood. The point was that AlwaysSkint misspelled an English word.

Thanked by (3)skorous FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @cybertech said:

@taoqi said:

i suggest you search for a new provider if you really don't understand the terms and can't follow his rules.

@VirMach I already know it now, so I'm trying to make up for my mistake. I can pay a $25 management fee.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@tetech said:

@tetech said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Mod edit: Let's not start this again. I answered that comment in a way that should have made it clear that it was not something a member should be banned for, and told the OP that he had done nothing wrong.

You have misunderstood. The point was that AlwaysSkint misspelled an English word.

Oh crap, I'll change it back. Catching @AlwaysSkint misspelling an English word should be commended not criticized, sorry about that.

Thanked by (2)skorous AlwaysSkint

• @taoqi said:

Maybe https://virmach.com/vps-price-match-refugee-offers/ ... "Did your last VPS host leave you hanging?" ... And BOOM! Refugee Virmach Offer Inception :#

Thanked by (2)Caxen someTom
  • I am an old customer, flash sale I bought a lot of vps this year, because it is too difficult to turn the page of one account, so just registered a few new accounts, then yesterday you all remember it for me, , it is suspended @VirMach

i need cheap vps year payment .

• @risturiz said:

@taoqi said:

Maybe https://virmach.com/vps-price-match-refugee-offers/ ... "Did your last VPS host leave you hanging?" ... And BOOM! Refugee Virmach Offer Inception :#

This... What does it mean?

@Shakespeare said:
    I am an old customer, flash sale I bought a lot of vps this year, because it is too difficult to turn the page of one account, so just registered a few new accounts, then yesterday you all remember it for me, , it is suspended @VirMach

so, old customer finally get caught?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• @VirMach As I saw in the previous message, the account can be recovered for $25. Some people have received a $25 bill, and I can also pay $25 to recover the account. I really didn't mean to create an additional account, and there is nothing on another account.

• @taoqi said:
    @VirMach As I saw in the previous message, the account can be recovered for $25. Some people have received a $25 bill, and I can also pay $25 to recover the account. I really didn't mean to create an additional account, and there is nothing on another account.

Are you talking about LowLevelChan? Because he's not multi-account. He disputed a payment.

• @Shakespeare said:
    I am an old customer, flash sale I bought a lot of vps this year, because it is too difficult to turn the page of one account, so just registered a few new accounts, then yesterday you all remember it for me, , it is suspended @VirMach

Reads like a haiku
    Actually it is not
    Written by Shakespeare

• @theloafingone said:
    Reads like a haiku
    Actually it is not
    Written by Shakespeare

Or maybe a bot.