Crunchbits' Ultra Mega Giveaways And Goods: Servers, CPUs, Motherboards, RAM, Disks, Etc

167891012»

Comments

• Why couldn't I have found this site earlier?????? All this big boy stuff that I have no idea what it is but it could have been mine! :'(

• @corbpie said:
    Has anyone had their item shipped?

I had my things delivered quite a while ago

Thanked by (2)TanXS FrankZ
  • corbpiecorbpie OG
    edited April 2023

@Wonder_Woman said:

@corbpie said:
    Has anyone had their item shipped?

Okay!

• @Wonder_Woman said:

Same here

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • God damn it people stop buying so many servers or we will never get giveaway v2 :(

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited August 2023

Claim: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB QTY:

• @KVMCloud said:
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB QTY:

My dude, really?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @KVMCloud said:

The Fastest Gun in the West
    The Fastest Gun in the West

Thanked by (3)_MS_ FrankZ crunchbits
  • @Jab said:

@KVMCloud said:

My dude, really?

To be fair he did claim quantity of 0 so I think he should get what he asked for as long as he sends in the prepaid shipping label.

Side note: These bytes are literally being sent from one of those free 500GB EVO drives - THANKS AGAIN MR. CRUNCHY

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited August 2023

@JDMcPea said:

@Jab said:

@KVMCloud said:

My dude, really?

To be fair he did claim quantity of 0 so I think he should get what he asked for as long as he sends in the prepaid shipping label.

Side note: These bytes are literally being sent from one of those free 500GB EVO drives - THANKS AGAIN MR. CRUNCHY

Nice! I never received a PM about shipping, so I assumed what I claimed was still either sitting in a corner with low priority or has already been disposed of. I'm not really complaining though, since he's a nice guy and this was a giveaway.

Edit: clarified PM about shipping

• @user123 said:

@JDMcPea said:

@Jab said:

@KVMCloud said:

My dude, really?

Nice! I never received a PM about shipping, so I assumed what I claimed was still either sitting in a corner with low priority or has already been disposed of. I'm not really complaining though, since he's a nice guy and this was a giveaway.

Edit: clarified PM about shipping

You were the one who had to PM with the items you claimed, even if you got a confirmation. :P

My package has not been sent yet, but that's because I got a few complications and never sent a shipping label, but @crunchbits has still got it saved (asked a few days ago) and I will get that sorted out around this week. (Thanks for that, by the way!)

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    You were the one who had to PM with the items you claimed, even if you got a confirmation. :P

My package has not been sent yet, but that's because I got a few complications and never sent a shipping label, but @crunchbits has still got it saved (asked a few days ago) and I will get that sorted out around this week. (Thanks for that, by the way!)

Wha??? We were supposed to PM @crunchbits twice with the items? Darn. I only PMd him once. I wonder if I should PM him again?

• This looks really good.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@user123 said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

Wha??? We were supposed to PM @crunchbits twice with the items? Darn. I only PMd him once. I wonder if I should PM him again?

Probably still have a chance. We packaged everything up, but yeah PM per the instructions early in the thread and I'll reply with the package size(s). Get me a label with all required stuff and it'll be on it's way. It's possible I messed it up too, there is 1 LES user that got lost in the mix but followed everything appropriately but I do believe all the rest went out.

Thanked by (1)user123
  • @crunchbits copy/paste PM incoming! crosses fingers

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • @JeDaYoshi said:

I've been waiting for the second batch…

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• O'what free stuff, Chinaman lost a million again?

smartass shitposting satirist