**DEADPOOL** NVMeNetworks Has Left The Building

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

I would reach out to buy them, but their billing site is down so I can't contact them over Discord... If anyone knows how I can get in contact with the owner, let me know

Thanked by (2)Caxen Kuroit

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• The supplier has run away and has sold all of them. Now the original bill has expired and can only be bought from scratch.

• @Advin said:
    I would reach out to buy them, but their billing site is down so I can't contact them over Discord... If anyone knows how I can get in contact with the owner, let me know

seems their Discord can only be invited :'(

• HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

He has left his own Discord and left it to the admins (me included)

Owner of the server is a banned account too

• @taoqi said:
    The supplier has run away and has sold all of them. Now the original bill has expired and can only be bought from scratch.

billing panel also died, and have no any notification email, s**t

*** dns.google can't find cloud.nvmenetworks.com: Non-existent domain

• @hotsnow said:

@taoqi said:
    The supplier has run away and has sold all of them. Now the original bill has expired and can only be bought from scratch.

billing panel also died, and have no any notification email, s**t

*** dns.google can't find cloud.nvmenetworks.com: Non-existent domain

Dude dipped not much more can be said, sorry man. :/

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

edited February 2023

https://scale.nvmenetworks.com is still up. VMs are also up.

Only for a short while until invoices go unpaid though.

• @Advin said:

750£ out of stock

The original boss Sub S's telegram: https://t.me/Subs8095
    https://discord.gg/DUPMJGe4

• @Hostaris said:
    https://scale.nvmenetworks.com is still up. VMs are also up.

Only for a short while until invoices go unpaid though.

you can backup, but during the last month, the vps only about 50% online time :'(

• @AuroraZero said:

@Hostaris said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Too much to fast and this is what happens.

Slow and steady and stop with greed.

Exactly what happened with Kubbur if you remember them.

Happens to a lot of providers anymore. We all make mistakes but it takes someone with character to admit them and try to fix them.

Real Men admit their mistakes not blame to others.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Fritz said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Hostaris said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Too much to fast and this is what happens.

Slow and steady and stop with greed.

Exactly what happened with Kubbur if you remember them.

Happens to a lot of providers anymore. We all make mistakes but it takes someone with character to admit them and try to fix them.

Real Men admit their mistakes not blame to others.

Yes, Yes they do always better to face it head on and deal with it.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

@warmingforg said:

@Advin said:

750£ out of stock

The original boss Sub S's telegram: https://t.me/Subs8095
    https://discord.gg/DUPMJGe4

I would've purchased it for 750 GBP depending on the financial state :s

If anyone here is planning to deadpool or wanting to get out of hosting, just let me know before deadpooling, I'll put in an offer. I'll also make sure that you can continue on with your life as quickly as possible. I don't care if the finances are in hell, company is losing money, nodes are down, clients are unhappy, I'll throw in an offer.

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• DazzleDazzle OG
    edited February 2023

@Advin said:
    I don't care if the finances are in hell, company is losing money, nodes are down, clients are unhappy, I'll throw in an offer.

Why?

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said:

@Advin said:
    I don't care if the finances are in hell, company is losing money, nodes are down, clients are unhappy, I'll throw in an offer.

Why?

Do good and good will come to you

Thanked by (2)ehab ariq01
  • LOL.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• Weekends used to be Less drama on LES.

Now we have a LES drama on a weekend

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero shallow

Squats are the new Push-ups

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

I have closed the original LES Exclusive Offer thread as it is not public and moved all comments related to the deadpool of NVMeNetworks to this thread. This provider did not contact me, even though I made multiple requests for him to do so. I expect that he has also requested his account at LES to be closed by removing his profile pic and changing his email to "[email protected]". So I doubt that we will hear any more from him here at LES.

That said, I agree with the others who have made similar statements. There is no reason to run away, there are plenty of people here that can help in working through the issues of providing Low End Hosting, or buy you out if you don't want to deal with it any more. IMO deadpooling with out comment is a poor way to end things and I'll just leave it at that.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Is that the beginning of a winter hosting deadpool drama line that everyone thinks to have enough budget to mess around by end or new year?

• They did not do any shared hosting did they?

• Deadpool? Guess he wasn’t nice enough to people to get the benefits of mental health issues.

Thanked by (1)Falzo

Why?

• It's an exit scam. Grab the pitchforks!

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• Now is probably the right time to ask about @Hostaris involvement and theirs future...

Thanked by (2)FrankZ dahartigan

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @FrankZ said:
    Since the the original LES exclusive offer thread was not open to the public, or indexed by Google, I am moving the NVMeNetworks deadpool related comments to this thread so they are available to all who search for them in the future.
    I have also added my it's an official deadpool meme below with the dates they were a provider here at LES.

Is this the shortest hosting provider? 5 weeks :D He should have offered lifetime (for the life of provider) packages... :D

Thanked by (1)shallow

@Jab said:
    Now is probably the right time to ask about @Hostaris involvement and theirs future...

We're friends of NVMe's owner - we offered to help with the smooth migration of any users that wanted to move to Hostaris. For any that didn't, we offered to help them move to their new provider. He does actually still respond to us on Discord - we've been given access to the infrastructure to carry out the above.

We do not share anything in common - the only involvement we had beforehand in NVMe was as Discord administrator.

From what I've gathered about Blake, he's owned multiple companies that have all gone into the ground dating back to 2019. He is a nice guy but he cannot run a company to save his life. I don't think the deadpool has anything to do with money since it's apparent he has some sort of mental issue that brings irrational decisions, this being one of them and I've seen his financials; he is not benefiting from this whatsoever.

Regarding Hostaris and its future: As I've previously mentioned, we do not share anything in common. We own our hardware and we have very good financials at the minute given the circumstances with the company being officially a month old. We have enough funds to provide 12 months' worth of uptime without any profit and we both have separate income streams that we can fall back on if needed. The difference between us and NVMe is that we cannot just disappear; if we do not pay our invoices, the infrastructure will be kept as collateral.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

@MrEd said: Is this the shortest hosting provider? 5 weeks :D He should have offered lifetime (for the life of provider) packages... :D

I can not confirm or deny this, but it was obviously a pretty short stint as a provider here at LES. His offers here were only by the month, and other than one person who commented that they bought a VM for less than $12 $14 /year, I expect nobody lost more than a couple bucks.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @cybertech said:
    stop trying to host using Hetzner.

Hetzner is fine, its just the stuff people set up, to escape the expensive IP prices usually sucks, like Tunnels etc.

• @FrankZ said: and other than one person who commented that they bought a VM for less than $12 year

Was about $14 USD for the yearly iirc, but I expect Paypal buyer protection should sort it out for me.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@beanman109 said: Was about $14 USD for the yearly iirc, but I expect Paypal buyer protection should sort it out for me.

corrected. :)

Thanked by (1)beanman109

edited February 2023

@Neoon said:

@cybertech said:
    stop trying to host using Hetzner.

Hetzner is fine, its just the stuff people set up, to escape the expensive IP prices usually sucks, like Tunnels etc.

IPs have gone down massively on Hetzner recently so it's not actually that bad. You can get a /24 with £600 setup (still ridiculous but compared to £4k it's a huge difference)

Their network outages weren't actually caused by the tunnel itself - it was 95% human error with Subs messing around with production configurations causing it to go down. The huge outages were almost always caused by Hetzner suspending the server & them deciding to change something (e.g. 1G to 10G and then back to 1G)

Thanked by (1)Falzo
This discussion has been closed.