cPanel now selling SolusVM licenses.

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Hosting ProviderOG

I wonder if this means that solus.io is close to launch, was there any more info available for solus.io recently ?

CrownCloud - Internet Services | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Atlanta, Georgia | Miami, Florida

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@SpeedBus said:
    I wonder if this means that solus.io is close to launch, was there any more info available for solus.io recently ?

Marketing sure has increased on social media for solus.io

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• If you afraid, that your wallet will be soon, raped by the new pricing.
    You should seek for other people, to build a alliance and build your own panel.
    Afterwards, feel free to point your GIANT middle finger towards solus.

I think that Proxmox is suitable for vps hosting, as backend.
    For the frontend you would need to build something by yourself or with other people.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek
  • @Neoon said:
    For the frontend you would need to build something by yourself or with other people.

Virtualizor have also improved a lot. The error logging has improved a lot which previously was along the lines "There was some error with your vps............"

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

• vpsgeekvpsgeek OG
    edited January 2020

I can understand that it is not easy for those to switch who have been in the industry for a long time but new hosting comapnies should avoid any product by owners of cPanel. Support Blesta, DirectAdmin & Virtualizor. I salute all those hosts who are offering free DA & Blesta. It might be a business decision for them but they are doing great service to this industry by doing that

Recommend: SmallWeb|BuyVM|Linode|RamNode

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Just wait until they're bought by Deluxe.

Instant summerhosting.

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek uptime

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@vpsgeek said:
    I can understand that it is not easy for those to switch who have been in the industry for a long time but new hosting comapnies should avoid any product by owners of cPanel. Support Blesta, DirectAdmin & Virtualizor. I salute all those hosts who are offering free DA & Blesta. It might be a business decision for them but they are doing great service to this industry by doing that

I agree. I don't really like Virtualizor but it's been a few years I think since I've really used it. If Solus.io has awful pricing I won't be using it. Still use WHMCS... but looking at a way to migrate without causing tons of problems. Might not be possible, maybe it is.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.