Free NAT KVMs! -- Eleven Locations! -- US, EU, GB, JP -- FreeVPS.org

Comments

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

This is my first post about LES, but I'm already using FreeVPS.org. Some of the LES members probably know of me.

balloon@freevps:~$ uptime
     08:21:00 up 8 days, 22:40,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    balloon@freevps:~$ █

BALLOON | FU-SEN from Japan - You may know me from other places...

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS
    What's this all about? ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
  • HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS.

Full of L <3 V E

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@tototo said:
    Does Wikimedia send me a receipt? I received an email from them with the donation number (CNTCT-61013593) but no such thing as a PDF of the receipt.

Hi @tototo! Thanks for your message. The scans you sent look okay to me. I will ask the FreeVPS team to discuss your request, and I will get back to you. Thanks again! Best, Tom

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:
    Does Wikimedia send me a receipt? I received an email from them with the donation number (CNTCT-61013593) but no such thing as a PDF of the receipt.

Hi @tototo! Thanks for your message. The scans you sent look okay to me. I will ask the FreeVPS team to discuss your request, and I will get back to you. Thanks again! Best, Tom

I'm surprised by your quick response. Anyway, thank you!

Well, my information is here:

• Client No: 2116
    • Your ID: 363032769857

I would like Tokyo, but if there are no free slots, Germany is okay.
    In either case, no spec upgrade is required. (I would like to use this as a monitoring for my website)

And thank you to the node providers and supporters.
    ❤ #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon
    Also, should I also add #ThanksGenerousAnonymousDonor? :)

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Abdullah

@tototo said:

@Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

In either case, no spec upgrade is required. (I would like to use this as a monitoring for my website)

❤ #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon

@TheOnlyDK 🍫 @FatGrizzly 🍫 @sh97 🍫 @GenerousAnonymousDonor 🍫

Thanked by (2)Abdullah tototo

• edited October 2023

HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS 🎉

Greeting from 🇮🇩

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

• @tototo said:

@Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

Deployed in Germany since Tokyo is donation only. Have fun!

Thanked by (1)tototo
  • @sh97 said:

@tototo said:

@Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

My apologies, I just realized you had already shown your donation proof to @Not_Oles
    Service has been redeployed in Tokyo, have fun!

Haha, I think I can say that there has been some very fun confusion behind the scenes concerning @tototo's request. :) Various PMs flying around on various platforms! Ships passing in the night! :) But @FrankZ always stays exactly on everything!

@sh97 @FatGrizzly @TheOnlyDK Thanks for awesome work for FreeVPS!

@FrankZ Thanks for your kind community enhancing efforts!

@tototo If anything still needs further fixing, just let us know. Any problem, no matter how small, we want to hear about it. Please enjoy your FreeVPS!

• @sh97 said:

@sh97 said:

@tototo said:

@Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

My apologies, I just realized you had already shown your donation proof to @Not_Oles
    Service has been redeployed in Tokyo, have fun!

@Not_Oles said:
    Haha, I think I can say that there has been some very fun confusion behind the scenes concerning @tototo's request. :) Various PMs flying around on various platforms! Ships passing in the night! :) But @FrankZ always stays exactly on everything!

@sh97 @FatGrizzly @TheOnlyDK Thanks for awesome work for FreeVPS!

@FrankZ Thanks for your kind community enhancing efforts!

@tototo If anything still needs further fixing, just let us know. Any problem, no matter how small, we want to hear about it. Please enjoy your FreeVPS!

So far, it is perfect. 💯 By the way, it seems that my irregular procedure in the application has caused some confusion. Sorry.

However, I was very surprised by your quick support! Also, I am not a technical person, but I wanted to give back to the community in some way.
    Thank you for all!

@tototo said: So far, it is perfect. 💯 By the way, it seems that my irregular procedure in the application has caused some confusion. Sorry.

However, I was very surprised by your quick support! Also, I am not a technical person, but I wanted to give back to the community in some way.

Thank you for all!

A few things happened. None of them was your fault. So, no worries, please, and no need to apologize.

Something you can do to help is: Please let us know immediately if you notice any problems. We want everything to be as close to perfect as we can manage.

It's great to hear your report that:

So far, it is perfect.

I was thinking about you earlier today. I wondered whether you would share a progress report. I imagined you would. I was not wrong! From our perspective, the FreeVPS Team works hard trying to make FreeVPS as good as possible. Many people say thank-you, but not so many people actually give us a report about how their VPS is working. So it is lovely for us to receive your report! ✨💖✨

• My Tokyo freevps is idling fine I guess. I have plans for it but haven't gotten a chance.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS.

The uptime is
    05:02:34 up 10 days, 13:23, 1 user, load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

MicroLXC is lovable.

• btw, why not with screenshot of uptime?

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • edited October 2023

@Not_Oles said:

So far, it is perfect.

I was thinking about you earlier today. I wondered whether you would share a progress report. I imagined you would. I was not wrong! From our perspective, the FreeVPS Team works hard trying to make FreeVPS as good as possible. Many people say thank-you, but not so many people actually give us a report about how their VPS is working. So it is lovely for us to receive your report! ✨💖✨

Sorry. My native language is not English, so I may have conveyed the message in an unintended way.
    I was about to say something like, "So far, it's perfect, and it will continue to be perfect."
    The only issue was that the specs were confusing, but that has now been fixed, so I think it's perfect!

(edit) I forgot to add this 😆

HappyFirstBdayFreeVPS

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • update on my service : :# image

HappyFirstBirthdayFreeVPS.org! 💝

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles tototo

@Ganonk said:

update on my service : :# image

HappyFirstBirthdayFreeVPS.org! 💝

@Ganonk Congrats! Excellent uptime! :)

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

• thank you 😊

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • Maybe I should aim for number one in the worst rankings?

root@freevps-tyo:~# uptime
     18:25:48 up 4 days,  6:06,  1 user,  load average: 0.03, 0.04, 0.02

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles
  • @sh97 said:
    Hey, LES Community!

Giveaway Timeline
    Entries will open today and run for one week, ending on October 15th at 17:00 GMT+5:30. So, make sure to get your entries in before the clock strikes!

Thank you for an incredible year, and here's to many more together! 🥂🎉

@tototo said:
    Maybe I should aim for number one in the worst rankings?

I am hard to beat for the worst FreeVPS.org VM uptime! That's because I don't have any FreeVPS VMs! 😂 I thought about running one VM on every node for monitoring, but I haven't done it yet.

I'm delighted to hear that your VM is running okay! That's great! 👍

Thanked by (1)tototo

• @Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

I am hard to beat for the worst FreeVPS.org VM uptime! That's because I don't have any FreeVPS VMs! 😂 I thought about running one VM on every node for monitoring, but I haven't done it yet.

I can tie you! :p

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@AuroraZero said:

@Not_Oles said:

@tototo said:

I can tie you! :p

Excellent! <3

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten
    Client No: 2227
    Your ID: 792796227121

I'd like to deploy a self-hosted vaultwarden server to backup passwords.
    Preferred location is London, UK.
    Thank you.

The great mentors, the great leaders, the great captains, the great steersmen! Long live the donors!

• @David77778 said:
    ThanksGTHost
    Thankscrunchbits
    ThanksScaleBlade
    ThanksPieHasBeenEaten
    Client No: 2227
    Your ID: 792796227121

I'd like to deploy a self-hosted vaultwarden server to backup passwords.
    Preferred location is London, UK.
    Thank you.

The great mentors, the great leaders, the great captains, the great steersmen! Long live the donors!

Copy pasted from @bliss and ineligible. Wouldn't hurt to at least read the post before posting.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles carlin0
  • @sh97 said: Copy pasted from @bliss

A normal application consists of the purpose, thankfulness, and some ID information, which are not huge money, expertise, or anything beyond attainment.
    People wouldn't compose such a trivial application by their own deserve nobody's respect.

I have no intention to blame those people, simply because there seems too many of them, and obviously the system which produces such people are to blame.

As for the compliment (mentor, leader, captain, steersman, long live ...), it's modified from sentences in Quotations from Chairman Mao, which is a part of Mao's cult of personality.

Similar slogans against freedom, democracy, rule of law, humanity, or any universal values can still be seen painted on some outside walls after decades. Anyone who doesn't want to live in North Korea or 1984 should feel chilled and alarmed at that.

Some people adore that, so I put the sentences here as a trap to alleviate or slow down abuse.

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles terrorgen

MicroLXC is lovable.