Any fully manage server

2»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:

@zomby1 said: Get out of this post forum

Fixed that for you and forced you to take your own advice I don't need to deal with 20 flagged posts and PM's because you will not learn a lesson.

Observe the rules:

@AnthonySmith said: Being a general Admin/mod time vacuum = ban.

Let me fix it for you
    So my sin is I request a kind of service and I got publish from it with 2 bans
    Although no one here even post an offer. All here is pure Idle talk - the spam
    You act out of mistaken judgment. Reported this post twenty times? Do a favor and lower your pride. It is insulting and uncharacteristic of a person.
    Give exclusion without giving a chance to respond.
    You'd better learn what values ​​are.
    I still wonder why all this mess

• @Ploni said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Fixed that for you and forced you to take your own advice I don't need to deal with 20 flagged posts and PM's because you will not learn a lesson.

Observe the rules:

Let me fix it for you
    You act out of mistaken judgment. Reported this post twenty times? Do a favor and lower your pride. It is insulting and uncharacteristic of a person.

Oh, a 2nd account? My friend, this is an online forum, no one here knows you in person. Why put so much effort?

It is like going back to a bar after getting thrown out.

• That can't be a male.

It's a she.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @Ploni said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Observe the rules:

Let me fix it for you

hey you might want to look up the other site where you got your first two bans. Offers for fully manages hosting -- 2 of them. Nothing for you here unfortunately.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @Ploni said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Observe the rules:

Let me fix it for you

I do know the perfect managed server in your budget. I'm just not going to tell you, until you pay me a finder's fee.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
    edited February 2020

@Ploni said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Observe the rules:

Let me fix it for you

No your sin is producing 20 FLAG reports for me to deal with, some of them you made yourself, PM'ing me nonsense about spamming, and generally being a time suck, as per THE RULES

I challenge you to follow then and try to learn from your previous 10 mistakes.

Drop it, stop being a time suck, stop asking the same question you get no answer to on any other forums time and time again and expecting a new answer and you are welcome to stay.

Or you know, ignore me and get banned again.

This is nothing you have not refused to read in the past so I don't expect this to end well.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @AnthonySmith said:

@Ploni said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Observe the rules:

Let me fix it for you

No your sin is producing 20 FLAG reports for me to deal with, some of them you made yourself, PM'ing me nonsense about spamming, and generally being a time suck, as per THE RULES

I challenge you to follow then and try to learn from your previous 10 mistakes.

Drop it, stop being a time suck, stop asking the same question you get no answer to on any other forums time and time again and expecting a new answer and you are welcome to stay.

Or you know, ignore me and get banned again.

Is it my fault that people just report that because they want it? Why did I steal? Did I kill someone?
    I just send message and after your replay send another message after it you banned me.

About the 20 flags It's like a false testimony in a trial, taking a person and taking a few people to testify, a high chance of being blamed for wrongdoing.

I contacted you because people send unrelated messages, the purpose of this post is to get bids.

If so, this post should be blank, which is fine! But he is not full of unrelated messages.

Be neutral, you act out of anger and rage.

@Ploni said: Is it my fault that people just report that because they want it?

Yes because you have knowledge of how asking for ridiculous services at ridiculous prices goes.

@Ploni said: Why did I steal?

I dont know, ask your mum.

@Ploni said: Did I kill someone?

Reducing an argument to the point of being absurd shows you have no base.

@Ploni said: I just send message and after your replay send another message after it you banned me.

You flagged 2 called them spam, PM'ed me twice, i explained it to you, you argued back, I removed you for taking up my time (which I give for free).

@Ploni said: I contacted you because people send unrelated messages, the purpose of this post is to get bids.

They are not unrelated, you know very well what you are doing, if you do not then you need to learn going in to a car dealership even a second hand one and asking for a chauffeur driven car for $50 is not going to get you a very good response, and you must have done the same thing 10 times now.

@Ploni said: Be neutral, you act out of anger and rage.

Be sensible, apply common sense, understand that people have every right to respond when you are being ridiculous.

The problem is that I genuinely believe you don't understand the problem, if the reaction for the 10th time is not teaching you I don't expect anything will.

You also seem to think that if you start a thread, you own it and can dictate the nature of it, you do not.

That's the last bit of time I am wasting on you, be sensible, stop pissing people off with ridiculous requests and everything will be fine, this is not a polite request.

Thanked by (1)vpsgeek

• edited February 2020

@AnthonySmith said:

@Ploni said: Is it my fault that people just report that because they want it?

Yes because you have knowledge of how asking for ridiculous services at ridiculous prices goes.

@Ploni said: Why did I steal?

I dont know, ask your mum.

@Ploni said: Did I kill someone?

Reducing an argument to the point of being absurd shows you have no base.

@Ploni said: I just send message and after your replay send another message after it you banned me.

You flagged 2 called them spam, PM'ed me twice, i explained it to you, you argued back, I removed you for taking up my time (which I give for free).

@Ploni said: I contacted you because people send unrelated messages, the purpose of this post is to get bids.

They are not unrelated, you know very well what you are doing, if you do not then you need to learn going in to a car dealership even a second hand one and asking for a chauffeur driven car for $50 is not going to get you a very good response, and you must have done the same thing 10 times now.

@Ploni said: Be neutral, you act out of anger and rage.

Be sensible, apply common sense, understand that people have every right to respond when you are being ridiculous.

The problem is that I genuinely believe you don't understand the problem, if the reaction for the 10th time is not teaching you I don't expect anything will.

You also seem to think that if you start a thread, you own it and can dictate the nature of it, you do not.

That's the last bit of time I am wasting on you, be sensible, stop pissing people off with ridiculous requests and everything will be fine, this is not a polite request.

I will not read it - You are too angry (and offensive) and angry person will not understand it. It is waste of time for nothing. lets leave it.

Well that concludes that then.

This discussion has been closed.