Free Crunchbits Bare Metal Server! -- "The Best Deal In Town!"

1235»

Comments

• @Not_Oles said:

@somik said:

@Not_Oles said:
    To get additional identity information, and thereby discourage abuse, I might charge $1.01 for each VPS, paid once, for the entire remaining period until November. A new Offer thread might be needed, since this thread is in the Free Offers category.

Lots of sites seem to say that the Paypal minimum charge is $0.01. But, on paypal.com itself, the only minimum number I found in a quick search was $1.01. If you happen to have a link on paypal.com where it says a minimum that is lower than $1.01, please post the link.

Isn't paypal fee based on the currency and transaction mode? For personal transfer, if no currency is involved, there is no transaction fee. Moreover personal transfers also are protected against chargebacks as the money goes from their account to yours (i could be wrong here). So it's better for you if the user "sends" you the money and not "pay" you.

Link: https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

Thanks! I could be wrong, but I think my MetalVPS account is a business account, not a personal account. Free transfers to business accounts went away a year or so ago? Something like that?

That's too bad. Then you definitely need to fork out some money for Mr. Paypal :p

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer
    edited March 10

@somik said: Then you definitely need to fork out some money for Mr. Paypal

Maybe nobody will want any of the VPs.Se :) Maybe everyone who wants one of the VPSes will have a US bank account and can use Zelle. :) (I'm not sure, but I think Zelle is just US banks.) :)

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• edited March 10

@Not_Oles said:

Transition from Free Offers in this Thread

Good morning!

The MetalVPS test NAT VPSes at Redacted continue working well! Thanks @babywhale for wonderful bashvm, which was used to make the test NAT VPSes.

I have the idea to make available four 2 core, 4 GB ECC RAM, 1000GB SSD RAID 10, MetalVPS bashvm Debian 12 NAT IPv4 plus IPv6 VPSes on Crunchy! :)

To get additional identity information, and thereby discourage abuse, I might charge $1.01 for each VPS, paid once, for the entire remaining period until November. A new Offer thread might be needed, since this thread is in the Free Offers category.

Lots of sites seem to say that the Paypal minimum charge is $0.01. But, on paypal.com itself, the only minimum number I found in a quick search was $1.01. If you happen to have a link on paypal.com where it says a minimum that is lower than $1.01, please post the link.

All Crunchy offers in this thread are hereby withdrawn. Of course, @subenhon is more than welcome to continue using his free Crunchy VPSes.

Today, it's peaceful, sunny, not too cold, and not too hot here in the Sonoran Desert. Breezy. Blue sky. ¡Perfecto! :) Hope everyone at LES also enjoys a wonderful weekend!

Thanks @crunchbits for wonderful Crunchy! Thanks, wonderful LES!

Tom

I am up for this offer brother. Still waiting for your reply 🙏🙏. But please add credit card option for charge. I need Ubuntu server.

• Hello Not_Oles, I now need a server to learn and test the project, and if possible to build my personal website on it.
    ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIM2s4nJu2jxudwXSqwTBfYNXyiCI40Dt9wqhGa+iQTlt [email protected]
    My Github: https://github.com/couldflyer
    Thank you

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

@jgo24 said: I am up for this offer brother. Still waiting for your reply 🙏🙏. But please add credit card option for charge. I need Ubuntu server.

@liuts said:
    Hello Not_Oles, I now need a server to learn and test the project, and if possible to build my personal website on it.
    ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIM2s4nJu2jxudwXSqwTBfYNXyiCI40Dt9wqhGa+iQTlt [email protected]
    My Github: https://github.com/couldflyer
    Thank you

Thanks for your replies here, @jgo24 and @liuts! However, please note that this thread's offer here has been withdrawn:

@Not_Oles said: All Crunchy offers in this thread are hereby withdrawn.

From now until there is another MetalVPS offer in a new thread, you both have a chance to participate more here at LES. Please post some notes, tutorials, or questions. Please participate in the other discussions here at LES. Please help answer questions other members post. Next time you ask for something being given to benefit the LES community, the guy posting the offer can look at your profiles' thread and comment histories and find lots of participation! It's good to have you here with us! Thank you! <3

Thanks @crunchbits for wonderful Crunchy! <3

Thanked by (1)jgo24

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!