Luxury Deal #2 - Unbeatable Configuration! Again! - Luxvps.net

MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

Price is the same each month.

It's selling real fast this time, so hurry up, there's only 30 left already! (Started with 50)

This config Includes:
4 vCores (Xeon 2680v2)
16 GB RAM
100 GB Raid 1 NVMe
Networking
1 Gbit internet speed | 1 TB Traffic
1x IPv4
1x /64 IPv6
3.2Tbit DDoS Protection
All of this for an Incredible 5€ per month!
Order Now!

But why should you choose Luxvps?
At Luxvps, we’ve been providing top-quality hosting services since 2022. With a focus on excellence, we’ve consistently delivered performance, reliability, and impeccable customer service.

• Reliable Services: All our services are hosted in Germany, Frankfurt am Main, ensuring stable and secure hosting.
  • Rapid Response: Quick responses during our online hours. (10 am–9:30 pm Mon-Fri & 10 am–9:30 pm in weekends.)
  • Instant Deployment: Say goodbye to lengthy setup times. Your deployment is instant, allowing you to get your online projects up and running swiftly.
  • Privacy & Security: Your privacy is our priority!

📞 Need Support? Visit our Support Page: Luxvps Support
🌟 Check Out Our Trustpilot Reviews: Luxvps Trustpilot

Test IP: 45.131.64.183

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
"You only have the fun you make yourself"

Thanked by (3)Falzo veren01 angstrom

Comments

• @Mathias

You may have already said this elsewhere, but what VPS control panel do you use and do you allow custom ISOs?

Also, can one set rDNS for both IPv4 and IPv6 via your panel?

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

You may have already said this elsewhere, but what VPS control panel do you use and do you allow custom ISOs?

Hey Angstrom,

We use proxmox behind it all but our own custom made panel for customers and yes we do allow custom ISO's.

And sure we also support IPv4 & IPv6 rDNS, you can edit this in our control panel.

Thanked by (1)angstrom

• Just registered and to answer @angstrom
    CP looks very unique and very fuctional.
    rDNS for 4/6 can be configured
    Cant see a way of uploading an ISO but many ISOs are already available.

@Mathias
    Any chance nested virtualization can be enabled ?
    Tried to run yabs but appears frozen on iperf3 test....
    1TB seems a little low when compared to the spec (very good). Perhaps 2 TB would appear more reasonable (although unlikely I would use it).
    Having monthy option (with paypal subscription if required) is good for testing and building confidence.

Thanked by (2)angstrom Mathias
  • Luxvps hasn't really been on my radar. May I ask users how their experience with them has been so far?

Thanked by (1)Mathias

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

@msatt said:
    Just registered and to answer @angstrom
    CP looks very unique and very fuctional.
    rDNS for 4/6 can be configured
    Cant see a way of uploading an ISO but many ISOs are already available.

@Mathias
    Any chance nested virtualization can be enabled ?
    Tried to run yabs but appears frozen on iperf3 test....
    1TB seems a little low when compared to the spec (very good). Perhaps 2 TB would appear more reasonable (although unlikely I would use it).
    Having monthy option (with paypal subscription if required) is good for testing and building confidence.

Answered your ticket, just came home.
    Nested can be enabled by changing your host type to "Host" in the control panel.
    We offer both PayPal & Stripe (Monthly, and up to Yearly on normal packages, or make a ticket and we can make a yearly renewal instead)
    About the YABs sadly not sure why it shouldn't work, works fine when I had run it.
    Will take more traffic into notes for future offers :smirk:

Custom ISO can be uploaded via ticket support :p

Thanked by (1)angstrom

@angstrom said:
    Luxvps hasn't really been on my radar. May I ask users how their experience with them has been so far?

Just wanted to post our TP for you: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/luxvps.xyz
    Hope to see you soon! :smirk:

Thanked by (1)angstrom

• I bid a dollar!!!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@AuroraZero said:
    I bid a dollar!!!!

What? :lol:

• @Mathias said:

@AuroraZero said:
    I bid a dollar!!!!

Okay I need about tree fiddy!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• can I stack 2 or more?

TrackWith - Free Privacy Focused Analytics

@faleddo said:
    can I stack 2 or more?

Sure, you can buy all 50 if you want :p

@AuroraZero said:

@Mathias said:

@AuroraZero said:
    I bid a dollar!!!!

What does this even mean? :lol:

• @Mathias said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Mathias said:

@AuroraZero said:
    I bid a dollar!!!!

What does this even mean? :lol:

mean he can only fit 3 fingers.

• @Mathias said:

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

Hey Angstrom,

We use proxmox behind it all but our own custom made panel for customers and yes we do allow custom ISO's.

It's funny you say it is your own custom-made panel because your upstream (datalix.eu) also has its own custom-made panel and its login page looks exactly like yours.

In your portfolio website, you write that Luxvps is your project but it's registered in a family member's name. Are you a minor?

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

Hey Angstrom,

It's funny you say it is your own custom-made panel because your upstream (datalix.eu) also has its own custom-made panel and its login page looks exactly like yours.

In your portfolio website, you write that Luxvps is your project but it's registered in a family member's name. Are you a minor?

Indeed, they use the same panel as us since we work together, although not publicly. Therefore, we share an identical custom-made panel, just like our resellers who also utilize the same panel.

Since I'm unable to register it under my own name due to not having education (dropped out of university to build Luxvps and some other private stuff), I got it registered under a family member's name and will be transferring it to my name as soon as my state allows it. And no, not a minor.

• @Mathias said:

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

Hey Angstrom,

Indeed, they use the same panel as us since we work together, although not publicly. Therefore, we share an identical custom-made panel, just like our resellers who also utilize the same panel.

Since I'm unable to register it under my own name due to not having education (dropped out of university to build Luxvps and some other private stuff), I got it registered under a family member's name and will be transferring it to my name as soon as my state allows it. And no, not a minor.

Yeah right, you don't need to have an education to register a PVM or enkeltmandsvirksomhed.
    The only requirement is that you are 18 or older.

Thanked by (1)Mathias
    edited March 5

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

Hey Angstrom,

Yeah right, you don't need to have an education to register a PVM or enkeltmandsvirksomhed.

Funny, I was told something else when making it, but thanks for noticing me, will change it sooner or later.

• @Mathias said:

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@xvps said:

@Mathias said:

@angstrom said:
    @Mathias

Hey Angstrom,

Funny, I was told something else when making it, but will change it sooner or later.

Stop lying.

• @xvps said:
    Stop lying.

So do you have proof of his lies? If not, better get some before accusing someone, regardless of how shady they seem. Keep the forums clean please. If you have cause for concern, highlight it. Otherwise move on.

Thanked by (1)Mathias

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @xvps said: Stop lying.

If you have a problem then say WHY you have a problem, don't just throw out accusations.
    As far as the service (only had it two days), I can say it is working fast and well - for the MONTHLY price it is very good value.
    The control panel is very good and gives pretty much all the necessary features in a 'clear' uncluttered UI.

Thanked by (1)Mathias
  • edited March 6

@somik said:

@xvps said:
    Stop lying.

So do you have proof of his lies? If not, better get some before accusing someone, regardless of how shady they seem. Keep the forums clean please. If you have cause for concern, highlight it. Otherwise move on.

Everyone knows that education isn't a requirement to start a business.

The only restriction is that you have reached the age of majority.

If you are a minor but 15 or older you can apply for dispensation but most minors get rejected.

The requirements are described here: https://www.legaldesk.dk/erhverv/selskabsstiftelse/ung-ivaerksaetter (use Google Translate)
    (Relevant education is a requirement for minors)

And since "he" is VAT-registered as a sole proprietorship in someone else name, I asked if he is a minor.
    https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/43332465?fritekst=43332465&sideIndex=0&size=10

Simply because I like to know who I do business with.

• Oooo peanut butter cups

• @xvps said:

@somik said:

@xvps said:
    Stop lying.

Everyone knows that education isn't a requirement to start a business.

The only restriction is that you have reached the age of majority.

If you are a minor but 15 or older you can apply for dispensation but most minors get rejected.

The requirements are described here: https://www.legaldesk.dk/erhverv/selskabsstiftelse/ung-ivaerksaetter (use Google Translate)
    (Relevant education is a requirement for minors)

And since "he" is VAT-registered as a sole proprietorship in someone else name, I asked if he is a minor.
    https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/43332465?fritekst=43332465&sideIndex=0&size=10

Simply because I like to know who I do business with.

Could be that he started the business out as a minor but has already turned 18 and didn't bother changing the sole proprietorship to his name yet. I can understand why somebody wouldn't want to shoot this out in public

• 👀🤔😃

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).