Cheap Yearly Webhosting?

Anyone know cheap webhostings with yearly plans?

Comments

• vyasvyas OG

Depends on how you define cheap.
    Pricing

Hardware

Attitude of the host

Visitors you plan to attract.

There is something for everyone,

Including search function in Vanilla

Thanked by (1)webcraft

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Price looks good but DirectAdmin control panel seems a bit sketchy to me.

• edited May 5

@KenTech said:

Price looks good but DirectAdmin control panel seems a bit sketchy to me.

Here's cPanel:

https://www.namecrane.com/store/shared-hosting

• @KenTech said:

Price looks good but DirectAdmin control panel seems a bit sketchy to me.

Having used both over the years, the different to your average user between DA and cPanel is ... minimal.

Thanked by (1)KenTech
  • _MS__MS_ OG

ExtraVM/@MikeA has/had $20/year deal a few days ago, they offer SPanel.
    NameCrane/@NameCrane has very affordable yearly plans, DirectAdmin plans start from $8/year and cPanel from $18/year.
    CynderHost/@johnk offer cPanel plans from $20.99.

You should worry more about LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, JetBackup (or any other automated backup plugin), App installer like Softaculous than Control Panel.

• MS said:
    NameCrane/@NameCrane has very affordable yearly plans, DirectAdmin plans start from $8/year and cPanel from $18/year.

You should worry more about LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, JetBackup (or any other automated backup plugin), App installer like Softaculous than Control Panel.

@sh97 recommendeded HostBRR they have 5$/year plans and their most expensive plan was 15$/year if i remember correctly. So providers you pointed out cost more. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

• _MS__MS_ OG

@KenTech said:

MS said:

@sh97 recommendeded HostBRR they have 5$/year plans and their most expensive plan was 15$/year if i remember correctly. So providers you pointed out cost more. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Sure, if the cheapest is the most important factor. I have nothing against the Brr! :)

Thanked by (1)KenTech
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired

MS said:

@KenTech said:

MS said:

Sure, if the cheapest is the most important factor. I have nothing against the Brr! :)

slips MS a memberberry

Thanked by (1)_MS_

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

Yes.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • webmashwebmash Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@KenTech said:

How much space do you need?
    Budget?
    Location?

• edited May 5

@webmash said:

@KenTech said:

Budget?
    Location?

Honestly i don't even know how much storage lol cause i'm currently using https://ct8.pl with their subdomain and they have 3GB of space. Location also doesn't matter but i'd like it to be cheap! Not buying it right now tho. Also if anyone has cheap python discord bot hosting providers too let me know!

• edited May 6

@KenTech said:

@webmash said:

@KenTech said:

Budget?
    Location?

i'm currently using https://ct8.pl with their subdomain and they have 3GB of space.

Is that the same provider as Serv00.com?

• @Joseph said:

@KenTech said:

@webmash said:

@KenTech said:

Budget?
    Location?

i'm currently using https://ct8.pl with their subdomain and they have 3GB of space.

Is that the same provider as Serv00.com?

yes it is

Thanked by (1)Joseph
  • @AuroraZero said:

MS said:

@KenTech said:

MS said:

slips MS a memberberry

have you used HostBRR before? are they good?

• maybe ill take directadmin cause that seems simpler to use!

• AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider

Hello.

Please take a look in our Shared Hostings plans that start from 10€ yearly.
    https://alexhost.com/shared-hosting/

cPanel is included. If you want to pay monthly, please check LiteSpeed Hosting plans!

Best Regards,
    Alexhost

• AvaHostAvaHost Hosting Provider

@KenTech said:

Hello,

For cheap hosting you can review this wonderful plan -> https://my.ava.hosting/cart.php?a=add&pid=272&billingcycle=annually

• cPanel included
    • Free SSL
    • NVMe Disks

Or you can check this VPS Nano tariff plan -> https://ava.hosting/vps/vps-nano/

AVA.HOSTING: Webspace Hub | Trustworthy Hosting Provider since 2001
    ava.hosting

• @KenTech said: cheap python discord bot hosting

If you can manage things by yourself better get cheap vps, that way you can host your site and the bot for peanuts. Ex of cheap vps is 1gb netcup for 12euros/year or 2gb vps from greencloud for 15$/y etc.. There is lot of hosts outhere so do your research before buying 1.

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• @emperor said:

@KenTech said: cheap python discord bot hosting

If you can manage things by yourself better get cheap vps, that way you can host your site and the bot for peanuts. Ex of cheap vps is 1gb netcup for 12euros/year or 2gb vps from greencloud for 15$/y etc.. There is lot of hosts outhere so do your research before buying 1.

yea i was thinking of buying a yearly vps but @crunchbits doesn't have cheap yearly plans anymore

• For myself, the gauge to compare low cost hosting is NameCrane. If the alternative is within the same ballpark pricing as NameCrane, I'll stick to NameCrane. NC has excellent support and quality of the service.

For VPS, the barometer is BuyVM.

@KenTech said:

These 2 webhostings still look pretty expensive compared to HostBRR.

However.. If you compare hosting with a cPanel license, which is automatically provided to customers on AVA HOST hosting plans, the price of the minimum package is 1.99 EUR, and as for hosting by the company you mentioned, it is $2 per month. However, AVA HOST provides unlimited bandwidth, which is an advantage ;)

ava.hosting

• @AvaHost said:

@KenTech said:

However.. If you compare hosting with a cPanel license, which is automatically provided to customers on AVA HOST hosting plans, the price of the minimum package is 1.99 EUR, and as for hosting by the company you mentioned, it is $2 per month. However, AVA HOST provides unlimited bandwidth, which is an advantage ;)

Bruh i'm pretty sure @HostBRR Had unlimited bandwidth like yesterday.

• @AvaHost said:

@KenTech said:

seems like HostBRR Does have unlimited bandwidth

@KenTech said:

@AvaHost said:

@KenTech said:

If you look at my post, I meant cPanel license, not directadmin.. Since cPanel is a more expensive license, however, we are exploring the technical possibilities to implement directadmin also, for our valued clients ;)

ava.hosting

• edited May 7

@AvaHost said:

@KenTech said:

@AvaHost said:

@KenTech said:

If you look at my post, I meant cPanel license, not directadmin.. Since cPanel is a more expensive license, however, we are exploring the technical possibilities to implement directadmin also, for our valued clients ;)

cPanel seems to be cheaper too on HostBRR! I get more storage for the same price!

• Thanked by (2)Not_Oles KenTech