[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @HarveyLee said:
    @VirMach Nice to see you here,need a Japan VPS,please have a look at Ticket ID: 191126.Thanks

Cant't believe it, nearly can’t find my comment,originally,I’m here to request @VirMach to have a look at my Ticket asking for a Japan VM plan. Crawling from page 144 to 129, it seems lost of resold accounts and abusers get suspended.

• 🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• @ForMat_eXt4 said:
    Oh great. I knew this day would come when old attractive offers are no longer sustainable.
    Virmach needs to make room for Black Friday this year, but I doubt it.

Not sure what you're talking about. My account has been in good standing for 5 years straight.
    Stop trying to paint some strange narrative. It's actually kind of disgusting.
    I'm all ears for real issues, but the whole not-an-actual-customer complaining about not being treated like an-actual-customer is getting a little old. Especially when the non-abusive of those not-an-actual-customers are being extended an olive branch offering.

• I expected more content, I am a sad panda now :(

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

@HarveyLee said: asking for a Japan VM plan

I believe most of the normal plans from Virmach can be setup in Japan with an additional $10 fee. It definitely looks pricy compared to the specials even after coupon code (for NVMe1G or above, I think), but the option is there.

@Franzkafka said: Let's see some peers:

It's reasonable to choose any other provider over Virmach especially when custom support is important to you.
    Spartan host is known for DDoS protection and good network blend for users in China which I don't need so I would never pay for the premium. Racknerd doesn't offer extremely cheap specials anymore and their old Xeon nodes that is constantly on sale perform worse than my android TV box. Cloudcone, well, they are like racknerd but with only one datacenter.
    I believe most people including those who bought from scalpers or the scalpers themselves choose Virmach because you can get VMs cheap enough for various locations and the performance is just great after the Ryzen migration. That could be the reason why this thread has 145 pages now, I guess.
    If I understand correctly, Virmach won't accept orders from any accounts of scalpers but the victims are still allowed to use the their own accounts to get future deals. For those who are willing to provide information honestly, they could have a chance to transfer the services to their own account. So in this case, I don't see where Virmach is doing anything unprofessional.

• @lemoncube said:
    If I understand correctly, Virmach won't accept orders from any accounts of scalpers but the victims are still allowed to use the their own accounts to get future deals. For those who are willing to provide information honestly, they could have a chance to transfer the services to their own account. So in this case, I don't see where Virmach is doing anything unprofessional.

If you are like me who just renewed then got suspend, everything you just said is meaningless, and virmach this time only hunt for the Chinese which is racist and very shameful.And specifically on Tokyo's low-cost, high-value Black Friday machines, which seems to be very regular. Of course he won't admit it verbally,He will use the so-called tos, abuse, etc. as a shield.when the Chinese are not cheated by him and run away, you are the next batch of victims, wait for it!

all stand up!

• @theloafingone said:

@ForMat_eXt4 said:
    Oh great. I knew this day would come when old attractive offers are no longer sustainable.
    Virmach needs to make room for Black Friday this year, but I doubt it.

Not sure what you're talking about. My account has been in good standing for 5 years straight.
    Stop trying to paint some strange narrative. It's actually kind of disgusting.
    I'm all ears for real issues, but the whole not-an-actual-customer complaining about not being treated like an-actual-customer is getting a little old. Especially when the non-abusive of those not-an-actual-customers are being extended an olive branch offering.

mMan with hands in pocket feels cocky all day!
    I thought the same thing before my account was in good standing for two years, then he shut down my account with several websites on it without giving me any warning! He didn't even give me a chance to appeal, does that sound reasonable to you? Virmach is presuming guilt and not giving you a chance for a fair trial, fascist!
    Don't feel good about yourselves, you will be the next victim after all the Chinese leave him

all stand up!

• @Franzkafka said: But you also mentioned that the transfer may last months because the poor support

*last years

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka
  • racist
    fascist

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• you look great @taizi.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • @abiaolaoge said:
    The chicks were killed by virmach.

This kind of racist remarks can exist for so long and no one even criticized, can see the real thoughts of this forum administrator and the users of it. Some people are just verbally civilized while others don't even pretend.

all stand up!

• racist

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• Racist card played. Took long enough.

Thanked by (2)skorous AlwaysSkint

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @ehab said:
    you look great @taizi.

still waiting patiently, actually I don't feel comfortable for a such long time waiting, but virmach gifted me 112$ for ticket waiting
    :)
    hope virmach don't ban my account because i have to be a multi-account holder for a year

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited October 2022

@pdd said:

@lemoncube said:

If you are like me who just renewed then got suspend, everything you just said is meaningless, and virmach this time only hunt for the Chinese which is racist and very shameful.And specifically on Tokyo's low-cost, high-value Black Friday machines, which seems to be very regular. Of course he won't admit it verbally,He will use the so-called tos, abuse, etc. as a shield.when the Chinese are not cheated by him and run away, you are the next batch of victims, wait for it!

you are indirectly admitting and providing circumstantial evidence that only Chinese doing this scalper shit. Are you racist?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• racist

(OK I promise I'll stop now :tongue: But this was hilarious... will there be a third one in a row? :D )

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

I don’t have the brain capacity to keep up with this thread

Thanked by (1)someTom
  • @abiaolaoge said:

Yes, continue your arrogance and unreasonableness. Do not think that playing metaphorical games makes you very clever, do not pretend that others do not understand what you mean, do not pretend to be innocent.A bunch of racist hypocrites, and all the people who liked this picture will all lost the moral high ground, from now on you have no position in lesson others the so-called rules or civilization and blabla, shame on you all
    @FrankZ @lemoncube @ccc @ariq01 @AlwaysSkint

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka

all stand up!

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

wow seems like Tokyo speeds improved! what happened?

/S

Thanked by (1)storm

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• (There was a third one, I may be a prophet after all :P )

Thanked by (1)Jab

• @lemoncube said:

@HarveyLee said: asking for a Japan VM plan

I believe most of the normal plans from Virmach can be setup in Japan with an additional $10 fee. It definitely looks pricy compared to the specials even after coupon code (for NVMe1G or above, I think), but the option is there.

Just checked the product page about the additional $10 setup fee. Maybe, I'll wait to see if there's any BF specials this year.

• @cybertech said:
    wow seems like Tokyo speeds improved! what happened?

/S

My Tokyo VM genuinely feels more snappy now

Thanked by (2)cybertech risturiz
  • @taizi said:

@Franzkafka said: But you also mentioned that the transfer may last months because the poor support

*last years

Great~

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon

• @pdd said:

A bunch of racist hypocrites, and all the people who liked this picture will all lost the moral high ground, from now on you have no position in lesson others the so-called rules or civilization and blabla, shame on you all

Just something for you to consider, the fact that you immediately jump to calling someone else racist rather than consider that it just may possibly be something that you've done actually makes you the racist.

Thanked by (2)Marx FrankZ
  • @pdd said:

@abiaolaoge said:

Yes, continue your arrogance and unreasonableness. Do not think that playing metaphorical games makes you very clever, do not pretend that others do not understand what you mean, do not pretend to be innocent.A bunch of racist hypocrites, and all the people who liked this picture will all lost the moral high ground, from now on you have no position in lesson others the so-called rules or civilization and blabla, shame on you all

There is no need to argue with them. Next time when such things occured to themselves, I hope they can recall what they said here. Actually some of them have caused dramas once in LET.So just keep your dignity and don't waste time again.We have much choices better than Virmach.As for Virmach, it is falling down.Time will prove what I said here.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Well that didn't take long to devolve into this nonsense

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @pdd said:

@abiaolaoge said:

Oh, wow, racist!
    Could you tell us which country are you from, so it can be clear which race we're discriminating?

• I thought this would be a lot more entertaining.. Instead it's just the same 3-4 abusers pumping each other up and spamming the same insults at everyone else.

• @pdd said:

OH! You play the "racist card" ... Niceeeeeeeee

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @pdd said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    The chicks were killed by virmach.

This kind of racist remarks can exist for so long and no one even criticized, can see the real thoughts of this forum administrator and the users of it. Some people are just verbally civilized while others don't even pretend.

FYI, the spelling is "chick" not "chink".
    Find an ophthalmology otherwise an English training course.

Thanked by (1)foitin
This discussion has been closed.