[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:
    @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, ticket number #359560

Don't waste time here.let me give you a suggestion,just cancel the suspended service and let it go.And try to be happy.

I'm going to protest, I didn't do anything, just paid to migrate, now suspended

No.you can request a refund but no need to protest.No need to do that.Just keep your dignity here.Wasting time to deal with such things is annoying.And generally you are in disadvantage.

It's kind of amazing to see you go through all the stages of grief here with us. Now you're a mentor.

• @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, migrated ticket number #359560

• @VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:
    @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, ticket number #359560

Don't waste time here.let me give you a suggestion,just cancel the suspended service and let it go.And try to be happy.

No.you can request a refund but no need to protest.No need to do that.Just keep your dignity here.Wasting time to deal with such things is annoying.And generally you are in disadvantage.

It's kind of amazing to see you go through all the stages of grief here with us. Now you're a mentor.

so,please tell me why

• @VirMach said:

> who we'll give a final chance to clear out of someone else's account and set up their own if they desire. Set up their own as in a single account using a clean IP or going back to their original account they fully own and contacting us to get it sorted.

Who have purchased an account from scalpers need to greate a ticket to you to description, and then transfer the VPS to an account created by a clean IP?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited October 2022

@FAT32 said:

@FrankZ said:
    For FAT32, VirMach can bill me.

EDIT: If FAT32 has coffee with VirMach in LA, I might want to fly up and join in.

Or we can have a virtual party on LE* community? :smiley:

pushup party 🎉 each participant connected via IPv6

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited October 2022

@KautzerBenny said:
    @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, migrated ticket number #359560

How about you stop spamming before your banned from here too. If you don't know why you're suspended, go look at the TOS and you'll find why.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

Thank you.And plz, deal with my final ticket. That is my last request.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• edited October 2022

@FrankZ said:
    @yoursunny do you wan to let me have that $8.88 2 core, 2GB, 50GB VPS now that the transfer will be easy?

If you transfer me the NVMe2G for life, I'll give you the 8.88.

If FAT32 has coffee with VirMach in LA, I might want to fly up and join in.

You refer to going to LAX as "fly up", which typically means going north.
    If you are in San Diego, you would "drive up".
    So you are in Arizona, Mexico, or South America?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

You really want that account deleted so you can make a new account huh? You're not as sneaky as you think you are.

@KautzerBenny said:
    @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, migrated ticket number #359560

Oh man come on... why would you do this? I go to look for you and you immediately lose all plausible deniability because your second other account literally has a part of your username in it. Also why would you make another account just to order nothing on it? You actually would've otherwise had a pretty good chance compared to everyone else to appeal but you just came here and pasted the same thing twice instead deciding to lie.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @soulchief said:

@KautzerBenny said:

How about you stop spamming before your banned from here too. If you don't know why you're suspended, go look at the TOS and you'll find why.

Don't look, I'm not breaking the law

• @yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:
    @yoursunny do you wan to let me have that $8.88 2 core, 2GB, 50GB VPS now that the transfer will be easy?

He is in San Diego :)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:

@KautzerBenny said:

Oh man come on... why would you do this? I go to look for you and you immediately lose all plausible deniability because your second other account literally has a part of your username in it. Also why would you make another account just to order nothing on it? You actually would've otherwise had a pretty good chance compared to everyone else to appeal but you just came here and pasted the same thing twice instead deciding to lie.

Can't create an account?

• @VirMach said:

@KautzerBenny said:

I didn't deny it, but you didn't explain why

edited October 2022

@KautzerBenny said: I only have one account

@KautzerBenny said:
    Can't create an account?

Ah yes you definitely didn't know that since your first attempt at a defense is that you only have one account.

It's literally right there!!!

@KautzerBenny said: I didn't deny it, but you didn't explain why

At least wait like 30 minutes to where maybe it goes to the next page and I forget

• edited October 2022

@soulchief said:

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

You really want that account deleted so you can make a new account huh? You're not as sneaky as you think you are.

Arrogant again .Here I want @VirMach to prove that I only have one account with Virmach.Can you do that for me?I can swear it.And can you @soulchief make a bet with me?If you are wrong, plz apologize to me for your arrogance.If I am wrong,I would apologize to you.Let the drama begin.

• @VirMach said:

@KautzerBenny said:
    Can't create an account?

Ah yes you definitely didn't know that since your first attempt at a defense is that you only have one account.

At least wait like 30 minutes to where maybe it goes to the next page and I forget

@VirMach said:

@KautzerBenny said:
    Can't create an account?

But my other account doesn't have service

@Franzkafka said:

Arrogant again .Here I want @VirMach to prove that I only have one account with Virmach.Can you do that for me?I can swear it.And can you @soulchief make a bet with me?If you are wrong, plz apologize to me for your arrogance.If I am wrong,I would apologize to you.Let the drama begin.

Well, by changing the definition of what you consider to be your account, then sure, you have 0 accounts which is less than two. It's not your account, but the person who signed up for it definitely has more than one.

@KautzerBenny said: But my other account doesn't have service

What do you mean your other account? I thought you said you had only one account?

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

Here I want @VirMach to buy me a Ferrari. Real-size one, not a Matchbox of course.

God damn it you guys posted so many messages that my jokes makes no sense now as the context is missing :(

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

Well, by changing the definition of what you consider to be your account, then sure, you have 0 accounts which is less than two. It's not your account, but the person who signed up for it definitely has more than one.

Alright.This means I didn't have multiple accounts with Virmach alright? And my service got suspended because the original owner has multiple accounts?Is that right?

• Oh btw. @VirMach be reaaaaaaaaaaaaady, it's time, they up.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ariq01

• @VirMach said:

@KautzerBenny said: But my other account doesn't have service

What do you mean your other account? I thought you said you had only one account?

I don't deny that I don't have another account, if you are banned for this, then I will admit it

• edited October 2022

”trust“ is fragile. Not worth trusting when you let pre-order wait more time, compared with those gave orders later but got servers immediately. I do not want to argue this again since you think you do nothing wrong. You may be right, but lots of people won't trust you. I grow up and won't trust any businessman because they only do things good for them.
    Do I remember Tokoy storage servers should be 10 g network? Are they 1g or 10g now? I am not really caring the speed, but I care if some keeps his promise.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka
  • @Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

Alright.This means I didn't have multiple accounts with Virmach alright?

ok? I didn't say you had multiple... You want the current account deleted so you can get a 2nd one without it being auto-flagged.

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

@Nhjbfh said: I grow up and won't trust any businessman because they only do things good for them.

Woah, welcome to capitalism! :trollface:

@Nhjbfh said: ”trust“ is fragile. Not worth trusting when you let pre-order wait more time, compared with those gave orders later but got servers immediately.

I'm interested what you mean by this, any single example so I can see what went wrong?

@Nhjbfh said: Do I remember Tokoy storage servers should be **10 g **network? Are they 1g or 10g now? I am not really caring the speed, but I care if some keeps his promise.

Yes, I remember. Do you remember that you could have applied for a refund if you were not OK with that? And when did I say 10G was cancelled?

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

I going to say no on the $8.88 in exchange for the free for life 2GB.
    I said fly up because I'm in sunny Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

It is also why I do sailing analogies.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @Nhjbfh said:
    ”trust“ is fragile. Not worth trusting when you let pre-order wait more time, compared with those gave orders later but got servers immediately. I do not want to argue this again since you think you do nothing wrong. You may be right, but lots of people won't trust you. I grow up and won't trust any businessman because they only do things good for them.
    Do I remember Tokoy storage servers should be **10 g **network? Are they 1g or 10g now? I am not really caring the speed, but I care if some keeps his promise.

Oh no, abusers wont trust Virmach.

Anyways...

@Jab said:
    Here I want @VirMach to buy me a Ferrari. Real-size one, not a Matchbox of course.

God damn it you guys posted so many messages that my jokes makes no sense now as the context is missing :(

Here's another joke that won't make sense.

busman

Thanked by (2)Jab FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.