[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited October 2022

@VirMach said: it's not possible to reason with people that are caught up in their own fantasies.

Summary of the last 5 pages

• @FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said: So what's the price of having a 30-minute chat with @VirMach over coffee?

The only thing I saw in the fee schedule that could apply was the "hands" rate of $80.00 per half hour.
    I also think you might expect a slight discount if you bought the coffee.

@FAT32 wanted to have coffee with VirMach but probably can't afford this price.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @FrankZ said: @Jab I wish I could do double thanks on this board, because that teary eyed cat photo was absolutely perfect.

I Thanked it for you so you got your double. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

New transfer process it being coded out and finalized with higher priority.

We are getting rid of all receiver requirements, outside of the obvious which we shouldn't even have to say such as don't have a name "ab ab" and don't have an address "123 123" so that means no payment method required on file, or minimum account credits. We're also going to treat it more like a gifting system which means the receiver does not need to confirm receiving it. I understand it could technically be used in a weird way, same as depositing money into someone else's bank account when it wasn't requested but I'd assume that to be rare and the receiver can always contact us and let us know they want the service removed/deleted. If it becomes a big problem we'll explore adding back the requirement.

We have a rudimentary version of the script and queries used for the ToS breach cleanups so we'll be using that to make sure there aren't breaches before completing the transfer and we can slowly improve it and also semi-automate whether or not an account is potentially hacked.

The button will appear under the "Cancel" feature and it'll double as a "Cancel Immediately" button. Where you essentially are giving up your rights to the service/cancelling it immediately. It will always transfer in the same exact state it's in now which means with existing data so it's now 100% the sender's responsibility to choose to wipe it, or they can choose not to wipe it knowing the data will be intact which could be useful.

For the button to appear and/or be clickable we make sure your account isn't flagged automatically using the same code with the other buttons we already disabled, and you also need 2FA enabled and email verified. The $3 fee will automatically be generated, and once you pay it's placed in the queue.

For anyone who has been waiting for transfers so far, we'll extend the service for free as a courtesy and try to process them before releasing the new button.

So that process should be easier now to where there's no reason not to do it other than risk everything for $3 savings. I'd make it free but I'm not ready to have 1,000 people abusing it to constantly shuffle accounts. It does still require a good amount of manual work.

The second thing we'll look into is getting rid of the Google captcha on login, as it's used as another potentially valid reason for being encouraged to share a VPN to place an order which could flag accounts.

• ^ A triple thank you!

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

wow that much shit has transpired in a short time.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@qqlikelo said: I want an Asian server to do vpn because their latency is lower. I said I didn't ask for it, so price and flow are my focus. I learned about vir through the forum because I have never considered transaction risks. So I bought one with a lower renewal price. This can be regarded as the lowest cost for long-term use. Because he can satisfy me without paying a high fee. You asked me why I didn't buy it directly? Because there is no one, it is out of stock. The Japanese machine of 8.8 stopped when I found that I knew vir. There is no replenishment. Do you want to know who I am? TK: #743940 I sent a complaint, but you didn't reply to me. In fact, I was almost the first to come here, because I wanted to figure out what was going on. If possible, I really hope I can repay this vps. Its discount put me in a trap. I don't even hesitate to come here and talk to you for so long. I don't want to give it up.

Okay, so if I understand correctly then, and with the added ticket information:

You purchased, 3 days ago, a service that is $4.57 a year and renews in the next couple months for $30 one-time fee. It has 640MB of RAM and 1TB bandwidth, with 15GB disk, but what's most important for VPN is the 1TB bandwidth. So technically, it should not be any different to you if it's only 384MB RAM but perhaps your specific setup and OS requires more. I can see that you bought this about 7 days ago, which is pretty close to your story, which is very unfortunately, because you purchased this exactly on the same day that I flagged this account. And also the person you purchased it from was directly involved with the other issues I described. It actually looks like this happened within 3 hours of eachother, so you're very unlucky.

Good news is that your appeal included this information and you were honest, so there's a possibly we may be able to help without causing further problems by lying, which most other people did. I'm sure if anyone is reading this they may consider being truthful as well but that also means people will use that maliciously, so you basically made it at the right time for it to be considered at least somewhat genuine.

Anyway, to confirm, you are saying if this was on our site for $4.57 per year plus $30 setup fee with 1TB bandwidth, for your use case, you would have made that purchase directly?

So the market rate over 2 years would be $19.57 per year, and that would have essentially been very close to our advertised price. But 5 years would be $10.57 per year, and you originally would have wanted the $8.88 special. I guess it's difficult to calculate how long you believed you would have kept the service for but surely you also potentially evaluates the other risks associated with it? I mean you don't even have a guarantee that the annual price won't change. I'm not saying it will, just that as a customer that's something you don't know 100%

Short version: your appeal may have a chance, pending other checks when I get to your ticket. And I'll consider making price modifications so others don't end up getting encouraged to use scalpers by perhaps shifting Tokyo additional fee to be non-reoccuring.

I almost forgot everything, so believe it or not, what I said is true. Lying has no meaning. I'm just someone who needs a VPN for Asia and the low price of vir attracts me. That's all, now that the VPN is down, I'm even going to buy another VPN with more locations to talk to you, which is really annoying.
    If possible I'd like to resolve it sooner so that I can resume my use.
    The initial installation fee of $30 is too expensive. Compared with other competitors, 5-10USD may be acceptable for the special VPS initial installation.

In the end, I still insist on my opinion, please don't hurt people who buy scalpers, scalpers still haven't been sanctioned, and most of the sanctioned are ordinary users.

• So theoretically I can transfer a soon to be due service to someone, and they will have to pay for the renewal unknowingly, especially when it has auto-renew turned on? :joy:

• @qqlikelo said:
    The initial installation fee of $30 is too expensive. Compared with other competitors, 5-10USD may be acceptable for the special VPS initial installation.

So... why is paying additional $30 to scalpers reasonable?

• @VirMach said:

Anyway, to confirm, you are saying if this was on our site for $4.57 per year plus $30 setup fee with 1TB bandwidth, for your use case, you would have made that purchase directly?

I would bought it because I can't buy such a machine during the flash sale.

The scalpers bought the machines with scripts.

• @FAT32 said:

@qqlikelo said:

So... why is paying additional $30 to scalpers reasonable?

Well, what you said is not without reason.

• @qqlikelo said:

>
    In my mind, $30 is pretty reasonable if the renewal is $4.57. It means that the longer you keep your VPN, the cheaper it gets over time. Think if it as $35 for the first year, and $5 for every year after that. For what you're getting, that's a pretty good deal. I don't think any other competitors would offer a service for $5/year with the same specs or quality, so $30 one time is a small price to pay.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • does anyone know how long it takes to get a response to Virmach's ticket?

• edited October 2022

@VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, ticket number #359560

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny do you wan to let me have that $8.88 2 core, 2GB, 50GB VPS now that the transfer will be easy?

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said: So what's the price of having a 30-minute chat with @VirMach over coffee?

The only thing I saw in the fee schedule that could apply was the "hands" rate of $80.00 per half hour.
    I also think you might expect a slight discount if you bought the coffee.

@FAT32 wanted to have coffee with VirMach but probably can't afford this price.

For FAT32, VirMach can bill me.

EDIT: If FAT32 has coffee with VirMach in LA, I might want to fly up and join in.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited October 2022

ticket number:#894753
    this would be my last ticket and please don't close my ticket directly. please delete my account and I already canceled the suspended service .

Thank you.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

edited October 2022

@fluttershy said:

@qqlikelo said:

>
    In my mind, $30 is pretty reasonable if the renewal is $4.57. It means that the longer you keep your VPN, the cheaper it gets over time. Think if it as $35 for the first year, and $5 for every year after that. For what you're getting, that's a pretty good deal. I don't think any other competitors would offer a service for $5/year with the same specs or quality, so $30 one time is a small price to pay.

It's funny because there was a misunderstanding and now given the full context it basically sounds like you're telling him his deal with the scalper was good (since he paid the $30 to the scalper, and misunderstood me as saying we'd add a $30 setup fee. We made it $10 instead.)

It's doubly funny because now it sounds like he's saying that's a bad deal if we do it even though that's what he did with the scalper.

• @FrankZ said:

@ehab said:
    Happy Birthday GreenCloud.

Your on the wrong tab again friend. :)

Just because @NDTN drives him crazy :)

@Franzkafka said:
    this would be my last ticket and please don't close my ticket directly. please delete my account and I already canceled the suspended service .

Thank you.

Your last ticket? So we've established then that you're saying you've made more than one ticket at this point?

• @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, ticket number #359560

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

Thank you.

Your last ticket? So we've established then that you're saying you've made more than one ticket at this point?

No.the previous ticket is my APPEAL and I didn't get any response until now. So I think there is no need to do that.I already closed that ticket.And what I want to do is submit the final ticket for deleting my account to finish this incident and don't want to waste time here.For you of course is for myself.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@tuc said:

@FrankZ said:

@ehab said:
    Happy Birthday GreenCloud.

Your on the wrong tab again friend. :)

Just because @NDTN drives him crazy :)

So that is the excuse he is using these days ? /j

Thanked by (1)tuc

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited October 2022

@KautzerBenny said:
    @VirMach Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, ticket number #359560

Don't waste time here.let me give you a suggestion,just cancel the suspended service and let it go.And try to be happy.

• @VirMach said:

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:

Show me, with evidence, this situation occurring constantly in China and/or how it's dealt with, in this case, where the Landlord does not or cannot evict that person. If you can do that, then perhaps there's an inherent expectation for people to do something like that and have no consequences.

>

A security deposit is required to rent a room, which is usually three times the rent. When you return the rent, the deposit will be refunded if the apartment is in good condition.

Landlords will tell tenants that don't support subletting, but it's hard to prohibit it, so as long as nothing illegal or damaging happens to the house, will be fine.

It's also difficult to deal this problems in China, such as the collapse of a short-term rental business, landlords and tenants are victims.

• @Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

Don't waste time here.let me give you a suggestion,just cancel the suspended service and let it go.And try to be happy.

I'm going to protest, I didn't do anything, just paid to migrate, now suspended

• "Didn't do anything" the words echoed by every abuser.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint foitin
  • edited October 2022

@KautzerBenny said:

@Franzkafka said:

@KautzerBenny said:

I'm going to protest, I didn't do anything, just paid to migrate, now suspended

No.you can request a refund but no need to protest.No need to do that.Just keep your dignity here.Wasting time to deal with such things is annoying.And generally you are in disadvantage.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

I would bought it because I can't buy such a machine during the flash sale.

The scalpers bought the machines with scripts.

the scalpers broke ToS when they sold to you. so if you dont know that, ask scalper for refund.

i mean if you REALLY didnt know that, i really dont know what to say.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:
    For FAT32, VirMach can bill me.

EDIT: If FAT32 has coffee with VirMach in LA, I might want to fly up and join in.

Or we can have a virtual party on LE* community? :smiley:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ pikachu
This discussion has been closed.