[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@soulchief said:

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

You really want that account deleted so you can make a new account huh? You're not as sneaky as you think you are.

Arrogant again .Here I want @VirMach to prove that I only have one account with Virmach.Can you do that for me?I can swear it.And can you @soulchief make a bet with me?If you are wrong, plz apologize to me for your arrogance.If I am wrong,I would apologize to you.Let the drama begin.

Well, by changing the definition of what you consider to be your account, then sure, you have 0 accounts which is less than two. It's not your account, but the person who signed up for it definitely has more than one.

Alright.This means I didn't have multiple accounts with Virmach alright?

ok? I didn't say you had multiple... You want the current account deleted so you can get a 2nd one without it being auto-flagged.

I really like the idea of me actually doing it and he just immediately signs up for a second account using the same exact email.

• @soulchief said:

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

You really want that account deleted so you can make a new account huh? You're not as sneaky as you think you are.

Arrogant again .Here I want @VirMach to prove that I only have one account with Virmach.Can you do that for me?I can swear it.And can you @soulchief make a bet with me?If you are wrong, plz apologize to me for your arrogance.If I am wrong,I would apologize to you.Let the drama begin.

Well, by changing the definition of what you consider to be your account, then sure, you have 0 accounts which is less than two. It's not your account, but the person who signed up for it definitely has more than one.

ok? I didn't say you had multiple... You want the current account deleted so you can get a 2nd one without it being auto-flagged.

Ridiculous.you guys always think others are insidious,alright?this is your culture? Listen,I want to delete my account because I don't want Virmach have any data about me.If I really want 2nd account then I already have it before. Actually there is no need to have a second account after this incident.We don't know next time why my service got suspended without any early alerts.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• On unrelated news my ISP just forced my router to firmware upgraded and enabled IPv6 for me, even when I have explicitly selected "Force IPv4 only". I am going to call them tomorrow how the fuck I disable this and I am going to be rude to that poor girl on the hotline that had nothing to do with it!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Can some of you new users go over to OGF to get the echo chamber going over there? It's too quiet.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said:

@soulchief said:

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

Ridiculous.you guys always think others are insidious,alright?this is your culture? Listen,I want to delete my account because I don't want Virmach have any data about me.If I really want 2nd account then I already have it before. Actually there is no need to have a second account after this incident.We don't know next time why my service got suspended without any early alerts.

really,There is no reason for the ban, let's talk about the account

• Yo chad @VirMach , will there be BF flash sale this year?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Chink_Best said: Yo chad @VirMach , will there be BF flash sale this year?

Oh I see we cooking with fire today.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited October 2022

@FrankZ said:

@ehab said:

switch on classical music

@FrankZ go and get virmach out in one of your drives ..... he needs fresh air and tell him life is not so complicated. Refund/credit Refund , close .... get the ship cleaned / throw out trash and the bad apples . get the ship sailing again.

he listens to you.

Sailing vessels seldom go in a straight line. That does not mean they are on the wrong track.
    VirMach is the Captain and in my experience a good Captain is always wound a little too tight.
    It's the ones that are too relaxed that you have to worry about.
    Besides he gets this glimmer in his eyes when the sea is rough, so you know he just revels in it. :)

@yoursunny said: So what's the price of having a 30-minute chat with @VirMach over coffee?

The only thing I saw in the fee schedule that could apply was the "hands" rate of $80.00 per half hour.
    I also think you might expect a slight discount if you bought the coffee.

@Jab I wish I could do double thanks on this board, because that teary eyed cat photo was absolutely perfect.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bakageta

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @Chink_Best said:
    Yo chad @VirMach , will there be BF flash sale this year?

Sounds like a lot of empty space just opened up :)

Thanked by (3)FrankZ yoursunny ariq01
  • @VirMach said:

I'm just suggesting, after all, it's your own business and I think you should go elsewhere more often to see different opinions instead of staying in the stratosphere surrounded by a bunch of ass-kisser.

As far as I know, most Chinese users hate scalpers just like you do, but there are too many Chinese people so there is always a small group of people who like to take advantage of small bargains, so on Black Friday or other promotion they will buy machines they do not even need and then resell them to make money, resulting in people who really need to buy can only buy from their hands at a high price. This situation almost exists in all concerts, parties and even hospital registration.

You Americans do not live in a country where everything is not enough and everything needs to be snapped up,where others will seize the opportunity and leave you nothing,that's why the Chinese work 60 hours a week, competing with everyone around them, we call it "in-rolling."Of course you people who get everything very easily will not understand.

Do buyers deserve to be blamed, yes but not really. I'm not excusing them, after all it does violate your TOS, what I care about is that almost all providers doing business with China know this, Racknerd knows it, Greencloud knows it, Cloudcone knows it, but most times they tend to turn a blind eye, instead of a very unkind suspend. I've never heard of them suspending on such a large scale,You were too sudden and excessive this time.

You ask before do I think you should treat customer differently? I'm afraid sometimes it does have to be that way. Just like your society treat the minorities specialy,the african Americans, the lgbt,Muslims are all benefit from it as a result,don't pretend it's not a fact regardless of the Politically Correct. Just tell me who is more likely to be admitted to college with the same score, black or white? Who will companies give preference to for the same job ability, lgbt or heterosexual?

I understand that your intentions are good and you have valid enough reasons to do so, but the cost is that you will lose a large portion of your Chinese customers, and if you think that's the risk you have to pay then go ahead. And do not think it's just the customers who got suspended are affected. The fact is there will be much more! Chinese people like to follow the trend, and superstitious authority, every one of your suspender will become your loyal hater, they spread the voice enough to influence 10 times of their number,there may be thousands.

If you want I can give you a translation of how the Chinese forum is looking at this situation right now, which is pretty bad!

As I said, everyone hates scalpers, so merchants should have enough measures to avoid them, instead of putting all the fault on the purchaser. You've been giving scalpers a good faver since you allowing email change freely(which no other providers have) and no penalties for users who take orders in bad faith but do not pay. Since then the deals about Virmach account on Chinesr forums have continued to grow, I have seen it with my own eyes.

If you really need advice, I can give you a lot of ways to prevent Chinese scalpers, which will definitely works!

After all, it's your decision ,your business, your money, and you can certainly do whatever you think is right, but be prepared to accept the cost that comes with it!

As a non-native English speaker, the big short conversations are really time consuming and exhausting, I just hope you will think about it before I get attacked by your admirers, after all, we all have to communicate in a friendly way

all stand up!

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@soulchief said:

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:

I really like the idea of me actually doing it and he just immediately signs up for a second account using the same exact email.

Don't be so rude.If you still think I will use your service so let we make a bet.You can choose a time limit and to see whether I will register as your customer again.1 year,3year,5year whatever.If I didn't, please apologize to me.If I did , I will pologize to you.Can we have a deal?I will set a clock to remind this bet.And I need you to apologize for your arrogance.

@Jab said:
    On unrelated news my ISP just forced my router to firmware upgraded and enabled IPv6 for me, even when I have explicitly selected "Force IPv4 only". I am going to call them tomorrow how the fuck I disable this and I am going to be rude to that poor girl on the hotline that had nothing to do with it!

You should have gone with a more reputable ISP such as CC.

@Franzkafka said: Ridiculous.you guys always think others are insidious,alright?this is your culture? Listen,I want to delete my account because I don't want Virmach have any data about me.If I really want 2nd account then I already have it before. Actually there is no need to have a second account after this incident.We don't know next time why my service got suspended without any early alerts.

You're surprised that it's seen as a possibility after you come here and immediately lie? There wasn't even a requirement to come here and lie, you just decided to do it. You could've at least just lied in a suspension appeal ticket like everyone else.

Sure, you finally didn't but that means at that point you were at around 50% truth versus lie, so maybe @soulchief flipped a coin and decided that in that case it could have been your intention. In any case you do realize it's not your account to delete, right?

@Chink_Best said:
    Yo chad @VirMach , will there be BF flash sale this year?

I'm going to regret making this joke, but only if we meet our quota on these suspensions.

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:

I'm just suggesting, after all, it's your own business and I think you should go elsewhere more often to see different opinions instead of staying in the stratosphere surrounded by a bunch of ass-kisser.

As far as I know, most Chinese users hate scalpers just like you do, but there are too many Chinese people so there is always a small group of people who like to take advantage of small bargains, so on Black Friday or other promotion they will buy machines they do not even need and then resell them to make money, resulting in people who really need to buy can only buy from their hands at a high price. This situation almost exists in all concerts, parties and even hospital registration.

You Americans do not live in a country where everything is not enough and everything needs to be snapped up,where others will seize the opportunity and leave you nothing,that's why the Chinese work 60 hours a week, competing with everyone around them, we call it "in-rolling."Of course you people who get everything very easily will not understand.

Do buyers deserve to be blamed, yes but not really. I'm not excusing them, after all it does violate your TOS, what I care about is that almost all providers doing business with China know this, Racknerd knows it, Greencloud knows it, Cloudcone knows it, but most times they tend to turn a blind eye, instead of a very unkind suspend. I've never heard of them suspending on such a large scale,You were too sudden and excessive this time.

You ask before do I think you should treat customer differently? I'm afraid sometimes it does have to be that way. Just like your society treat the minorities specialy,the african Americans, the lgbt,Muslims are all benefit from it as a result,don't pretend it's not a fact regardless of the Politically Correct. Just tell me who is more likely to be admitted to college with the same score, black or white? Who will companies give preference to for the same job ability, lgbt or heterosexual?

I understand that your intentions are good and you have valid enough reasons to do so, but the cost is that you will lose a large portion of your Chinese customers, and if you think that's the risk you have to pay then go ahead. And do not think it's just the customers who got suspended are affected. The fact is there will be much more! Chinese people like to follow the trend, and superstitious authority, every one of your suspender will become your loyal hater, they spread the voice enough to influence 10 times of their number,there may be thousands.

If you want I can give you a translation of how the Chinese forum is looking at this situation right now, which is pretty bad!

As I said, everyone hates scalpers, so merchants should have enough measures to avoid them, instead of putting all the fault on the purchaser. You've been giving scalpers a good faver since you allowing email change freely(which no other providers have) and no penalties for users who take orders in bad faith but do not pay. Since then the deals about Virmach account on Chinesr forums have continued to grow, I have seen it with my own eyes.

If you really need advice, I can give you a lot of ways to prevent Chinese scalpers, which will definitely works!

After all, it's your decision ,your business, your money, and you can certainly do whatever you think is right, but be prepared to accept the cost that comes with it!

As a non-native English speaker, the big short conversations are really time consuming and exhausting, I just hope you will think about it before I get attacked by your admirers, after all, we all have to communicate in a friendly way

Woah you scared me there, I was scrolling down and my first thought was "I don't remember making that long post, what did I say in it." Okay, I'll reply in a moment, I just need to wrap something else up before I get into a 30 minute wall of text battle.

@Franzkafka said:
    Don't be so rude.

Lighten up.

• @VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    On unrelated news my ISP just forced my router to firmware upgraded and enabled IPv6 for me, even when I have explicitly selected "Force IPv4 only". I am going to call them tomorrow how the fuck I disable this and I am going to be rude to that poor girl on the hotline that had nothing to do with it!

You should have gone with a more reputable ISP such as CC.

@Franzkafka said: Ridiculous.you guys always think others are insidious,alright?this is your culture? Listen,I want to delete my account because I don't want Virmach have any data about me.If I really want 2nd account then I already have it before. Actually there is no need to have a second account after this incident.We don't know next time why my service got suspended without any early alerts.

You're surprised that it's seen as a possibility after you come here and immediately lie? There wasn't even a requirement to come here and lie, you just decided to do it. You could've at least just lied in a suspension appeal ticket like everyone else.

Sure, you finally didn't but that means at that point you were at around 50% truth versus lie, so maybe @soulchief flipped a coin and decided that in that case it could have been your intention. In any case you do realize it's not your account to delete, right?

What I lied here, please tell me.I answered all questions in your so-called SUSPENAION APPEAL FORM:

SUSPENSION APPEAL FORM

Suspension Reason: Account not in good standing

What were you running on your service?
    I just ran a tiny service which can notify me when there are something update in my telegram.
    Have you reviewed our terms of service and understand what is prohibited?
    Yes,of course. I have read your tos before and I clearly know what is prohibited.
    What steps will you take to prevent further abuse?
    I will check more details after my service getting back.And I will check whether there are something abnormal.And make some changes here.
    Do you know how to monitor your network usage, load, CPU usage, and I/O levels?
    Of course I know,htop/top/iotop these commands will be helpful
    May we access your service and/or reset your service if a problem is found?
    yes,of course.

• @VirMach said: but only if we meet our quota on these suspensions.

Gonna be nostalgia for the MJJ retailers

Thanked by (1)ariq01

smartass shitposting satirist

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

Okey, it's getting late here, going to sleep, I hope to see a lot of content* when I wake up!

Have fun guys.

* I liked the IRS one!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @VirMach said: I'm going to regret making this joke, but only if we meet our quota on these suspensions.

Let's go, Black Friday!

• edited October 2022

@Franzkafka said:
    ticket number:#894753
    this would be my last ticket and please don't close my ticket directly. please delete my account and I already canceled the suspended service .

Thank you.

If you can't delete whole account,just remove my emails and telephone numbers associated with this account from your database. Thank you.

• @VirMach Also help me delete all my accounts

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited October 2022

@KautzerBenny said:
    Why is my machine suspended? I only have one account and no transactions. I just migrated through payment. Can you tell me the reason? I migrated normally, migrated ticket number #359560

@KautzerBenny said:
    I didn't deny it, but you didn't explain why

@KautzerBenny said:
    But my other account doesn't have service

@KautzerBenny said:
    I don't deny that I don't have another account, if you are banned for this, then I will admit it

lying without batting an eyelid.

you just suck as a human

Thanked by (1)Marx

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said:
    Woah you scared me there, I was scrolling down and my first thought was "I don't remember making that long post, what did I say in it." Okay, I'll reply in a moment, I just need to wrap something else up before I get into a 30 minute wall of text battle.

Why do you always have to be so careless and frivolous?
    You continually make people very unpleasant and this is how you conduct yourself in the world? Not to mention the fact that you are running a business?

all stand up!

edited October 2022

@pdd said:

good for the rest of us non-scalpers and legit buyers who actually stay up for flash sales, and i'll be kind to let you kiss my round, fat ass.

and fact is once Virmach sales comes, you will be proved 100% wrong again and again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again

and again and again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again again and again again and again and again

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

EDIT: Meme removed because it was in poor taste.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach I want my vps to migrate to Japan soon

• @ugn said:
    VirMach I want my vps to migrate to Japan soon

Hi cvbbn, unfortunately I am not able to find kkkk ooo building and yrohfsf road. Do you want to migrate to Jwdqpwo instead?

@pdd said: You Americans do not live in a country where everything is not enough and everything needs to be snapped up,where others will seize the opportunity and leave you nothing,that's why the Chinese work 60 hours a week, competing with everyone around them, we call it "in-rolling."Of course you people who get everything very easily will not understand.

Do you genuinely believe I work less than 60 hours a week? And how much do you believe we are making in profit on these accounts? So based on your very weird logic so far, that means because I work like 120 hours a week and since we're left with "nothing" or even less than that in this case, we should apply everything else you're about to say in our favor, right?

@pdd said: You ask before do I think you should treat customer differently? I'm afraid sometimes it does have to be that way. Just like your society treat the minorities specialy,the african Americans, the lgbt,Muslims are all benefit from it as a result,don't pretend it's not a fact regardless of the Politically Correct. Just tell me who is more likely to be admitted to college with the same score, black or white? Who will companies give preference to for the same job ability, lgbt or heterosexual?

Okay this is getting into weird territory and a lot of assumptions. I think when you say that we don't understand China, it seems like it's the other way around.

@pdd said: I understand that your intentions are good and you have valid enough reasons to do so, but the cost is that you will lose a large portion of your Chinese customers, and if you think that's the risk you have to pay then go ahead

Not everything is about profit. To have genuine good intentions, they cannot be tied to monetary gain or loss.

@pdd said: As a non-native English speaker, the big short conversations are really time consuming and exhausting, I just hope you will think about it before I get attacked by your admirers, after all, we all have to communicate in a friendly way

I'm not posting this on HostLoc, am I? But hopefully I've accommodated you in this instance be keeping my response short.

We've already taken your feedback into account and may make some adjustments in some cases. If you'd like to consider reading my very long response regarding that, it's on the other page.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

EDIT: Fat32 beat me to it.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.