[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited October 2022

@abiaolaoge said:
    The scalpers are not just selling vps in Tokyo.
    The $10 setup fee only protects Tokyo.

Go and look on HostLoc and tell me what location they're crying about the most right now.

It's so much that they even have their own conspiracy theories.

• @VirMach said: That's literally how we have it already and have had it since like 2014.

Here we are.

I understand, but your push is not handled by anyone. Very few people should have used your push, and that's one of the problems.My opinion is that there is no way to stop it, but you can increase the cost.
    For customers, if there is a formal way to get it, they will definitely prefer to pay for it.

edited October 2022

@yetopen said:

@VirMach said: That's literally how we have it already and have had it since like 2014.

Here we are.

I understand, but your push is not handled by anyone. Very few people should have used your push, and that's one of the problems.My opinion is that there is no way to stop it, but you can increase the cost.
    For customers, if there is a formal way to get it, they will definitely prefer to pay for it.

See above, we're improving it. We basically will use same script to catch people to make sure account is OK then allow push faster.

If we get more requests per day we can also do them faster in bulk.

One push = 15-20 minutes maybe with script and everything.
    20 push = 1-2 hours.

Estimates, not exact but you get the idea.

• @VirMach said:
    Show me your high CPU steal in Tokyo Ryzen right now. Or find me a single Ryzen server here outside of storage with high CPU usage right now: https://status.virm.ac/

Fully transparent, it's all there.

not all, atleast NYCB036 is missing from your statuspage

@atomi said:

@VirMach said:
    Show me your high CPU steal in Tokyo Ryzen right now. Or find me a single Ryzen server here outside of storage with high CPU usage right now: https://status.virm.ac/

Fully transparent, it's all there.

not all, atleast NYCB036 is missing from your statuspage

For Tokyo.

NYCB036 isn't missing it has an old name.

Thanked by (1)atomi
  • It is very hard to argue with ignorant people who just believes in whatever they think is true...

• @VirMach said:

@abiaolaoge said:

Go and look on HostLoc and tell me what location they're crying about the most right now.

With all due curiosity, why they call you the damn old fat.

smartass shitposting satirist

@FAT32 said:
    It is very hard to argue with ignorant people who just believes in whatever they think is true...

I don't see these as arguments or ignorant, it's understandable, they haven't ran this company for several years and I think they just want to help with feedback. The process goes similarly in someone's head as they first start a company, I've just had too much experience and see all the minor potential problems with each idea quickly.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @VirMach said:

@yetopen said:

@VirMach said: That's literally how we have it already and have had it since like 2014.

Here we are.

See above, we're improving it. We basically will use same script to catch people to make sure account is OK then allow push faster.

If we get more requests per day we can also do them faster in bulk.

One push = 15-20 minutes maybe with script and everything.
    20 push = 1-2 hours.

Estimates, not exact but you get the idea.

That's pretty good, if you add automatic paid push. The cost will reduce scalpers, you can increase revenue and customers can get formal vps.

edited October 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@VirMach said:

@abiaolaoge said:

With all due curiosity, why they call you the damn old fat.

I thought it was fatty

Doesn't bother me, I find it funny. Wondering where they got that from as my photo can probably be found online and I'm probably around <60KG and 175CM

(edit) I am getting old though, almost 30 years old. That's like half an unhealthy lifetime.

• @VirMach said:
    I don't see these as arguments or ignorant, it's understandable, they haven't ran this company for several years and I think they just want to help with feedback. The process goes similarly in someone's head as they first start a company, I've just had too much experience and see all the minor potential problems with each idea quickly.

What I am saying is all the conspiracy theories that I have seen in Loc or other places where certain group of people are discussing about the whole incident

edited October 2022

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

What I am saying is all the conspiracy theories that I have seen in Loc or other places where certain group of people are discussing about the whole incident

Oh the conspiracies? Definitely. Make zero sense.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • VIRRRRMMMMACHCHCHCHCHCHCHH

• feels good shouting your name

edited October 2022

Oh right it was "fat man" I was showing these to my friend the other day, he found it hilarious.

And then I was wondering what post-zero generation is, is that millennial? Gen Z?

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: Their CPU steal are nearly none, yours will occasionally burst to a peak (fine by me as owncloud storage).

You didn't really answer me, we don't have CPU steal either and it doesn't burst to a peak on Ryzen plans, not storage. If you're talking about storage then sure. Tokyo is our lowest CPU usage location and currently all 5000 series. Next batch may be 3000 series since no one's using CPU, they're all like 10-30% total CPU right now.

Sorry the confusion, LAX ryzen I own is under 1% as stable as like GreenCloudVPS.

Tyoko storage is bearable thanks to its role.

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited October 2022

Not only that, the TOS has been very clear since day 1 but people still feel surprised and annoyed when they got suspended for reason already listed in the term that they agreed during registration.

There are a lot of cases, scenarios, or complaints that I have seen on Loc that are clearly not the provider's fault but yet they expect special treatment.

They also forgot that VPS is a shared resource so it is perfectly normal to have lower benchmark results from time to time, yet complain about them and claim it is a scam. Do they really expect that they can use all 4 cores of Ryzen all the time?

I perfectly understand the need to stay anonymous as the censorship is strict, but purposely bypassing the system, deceiving others, and causing troubles or additional overhead (eg. Abusing the resources) to the providers just doesn't bring benefits to anyone. It is just too selfish in my opinion.

edited October 2022

@yoursunny I thought of the funniest joke ever, let me know what you think.

We'll do that second line of plans at your price point but it will only have IPv4. What do you think? May we call it the Sunny IPv4 Special? Either that or we don't desecrate your name and do IPv4 NAT with /64 IPv6. Starts off as temporary dedicated IPv4, moves to NAT later.

Thanked by (2)Marx tototo
  • Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, if there won't be flash sale, what's the shiny funny thing we could expect?

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

@nicai said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

What promo, what service?

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, if there won't be flash sale, what's the shiny funny thing we could expect?

Flash sale may happen, on here only, in the thread.

• @nicai said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

It works at least for annual commitment

• @VirMach said:

@nicai said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, if there won't be flash sale, what's the shiny funny thing we could expect?

512 - https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=212

edited October 2022

@nicai said:

@VirMach said:

@nicai said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

No promo for that, buy the regular plan if you want to use 30% and it comes out cheaper for 384MB not 512MB.

• @VirMach said:

@nicai said:

@VirMach said:

@nicai said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

No promo for that, buy the regular plan if you want to use 30% and it comes out cheaper for 384MB not 512MB.

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

We'll do that second line of plans at your price point but it will only have IPv4. What do you think? May we call it the Sunny IPv4 Special? Either that or we don't desecrate your name and do IPv4 NAT with /64 IPv6. Starts off as temporary dedicated IPv4, moves to NAT later.

IPv6 primary plans gotta have routed /64.
    You'd better ensure IPv6 works all the time.
    IPv6 outage qualifies for SLA credits or drama threads, regardless of whether IPv4 is working.

IPv4 is shared, 20 incoming TCP+UDP ports, limit to 500 conntrack sessions.
    These could be the default low-end plan.
    Whoever wants dedicated IPv4 pays extra $8/year.
    All older BF plans can be switched to shared IPv4 eventually, with 6 month notice.

EPYC upgrades too.
    Ryzen is for the weaklings.

"yoursunny" and "sunny" shall be written in all lower case, even if it's the first word in a sentence.
    iPod and eBay can keep lower case everywhere, and I deserve the same.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @nicai said: ....................

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• I go drop off the kid for babysitting and come back 45 minutes later and there's 60+ new messages...

• @VirMach said: For Tokyo

I just purchased a Ryzen Special 512, but I only got 1GB BW?

@yoursunny said:

@VirMach said:

IPv6 primary plans gotta have routed /64.
    You'd better ensure IPv6 works all the time.
    IPv6 outage qualifies for SLA credits or drama threads, regardless of whether IPv4 is working.

IPv4 is shared, 20 incoming TCP+UDP ports, limit to 500 conntrack sessions.
    These could be the default low-end plan.
    Whoever wants dedicated IPv4 pays extra $8/year.
    All older BF plans can be switched to shared IPv4 eventually, with 6 month notice.

EPYC upgrades too.
    Ryzen is for the weaklings.

"yoursunny" and "sunny" shall be written in all lower case, even if it's the first word in a sentence.
    iPod and eBay can keep lower case everywhere, and I deserve the same.

Okay you have a deal but old BF will likely stay the same. I'll add in dedicated IPv4 option for $8/yr as well and for those we skip the NAT switchover but probably 1 month notice (for only these purchased plans already advertised as NAT.) Do you want the @ I added or drop it? @yoursunny vs yoursunny

This discussion has been closed.