[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said: We're deciding of an efficient way to handle these at this point, either refund or activate in another location.

So you decided to not deploy new storage server in Tokyo?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

It appears that the perceived value of my 500GB storage server in Tokyo has gone up. :)

Thanked by (2)fan AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    It appears that the perceived value of my 500GB storage server in Tokyo has gone up. :)

My 2tb kinda feels like a unicorn

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach
    I have paid $70 for 4G RAM package in March and make a refund request for a long time but you have not processed it yet. 2 months passed. Please let me know what I must do.

Thanks.

• edited November 2022

@dzungdo said: Please let me know what I must do.
    .. for Vietnamese companys

Learn to spell companies? :|

Thanked by (2)yoursunny dzungdo

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach There is an issue with multiple invoices payment. I paid two invoices in 1 batch, credit card was deducted total but only one invoice processed, one still unpaid.
    I remember that someone posted the same issue some days ago

• edited November 2022

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:
    Meaning the VPS is not recoverable? Nor can it be transferred to a new account?

Correct. If you're the guy that wanted to pay $25 for me to look into it further (I think there was one guy, I don't remember) and believe that's a better option for you then let me know, otherwise how I remember it is that we couldn't offer you anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong and we offered anything else to you.

Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.

But I asked you how to handle it, do I need to createa a ticket to explain the situation? But you didn't reply, so I missed the time.

If I pay $25, will I be able to restore the service and transfer to a new account?

Is your special particular good? I'd recommend you just wait for the email, and get pro-rated credits on new account since BF is coming up and you can buy something similar on the sale and no $25 fee.

In fact, I don't have much time to participate in flash sales.

So if it can be restored by paying $25, it will be a best choice for me. I wish it was over sooner, then I could focus on my life.

PS.I have paid too much for this VPS and I hope I can continue to use

@VirMach here…

I tried to communicate with you many times, but you always failed to answer at the key point, did you ignore it or? @VirMach

I'm afraid of billing you $25 right now as I assume it will only result in expect even higher priority support which I can't provide you with this weekend. There's a lot to do right now, I can't dive into your case at the moment.

Hi,@VirMach
    Some days have passed. I wonder if I have had time to dive into my case?
    thank you.

I suspect you are deliberately banning me.
    Since October 21, when I learned that buying an account from someone else might lead to a ban, I approached
    you to deal with it, but you kept evading and did not give a clear answer.
    I was also willing to pay $25 for premium support, but you said you didn't have time to dive into it.

Now almost to the end of the month, the renewal email also came out, is it time to give a conclusion like a man? @VirMach

Mod EDIT by FrankZ: I am going to ask you to stop doing this. The only thing that you have contributed to this community is 20+ comments on the same issue of you buying a scalped account and wanting VirMach to fix it up for you. Please deal with this through VirMach's ticket system. Next comment on this subject will get you banned here as well, but feel free to make comments on any other subject.

• @VirMach
    hi ,today i use paypal paid my 3 invoices,
    but only one vps renew.
    other two vps not renew .
    the renew vps invoices #1505310
    Not renew vps invoices # : 1501435 1502579
    not renew vps invoices diplay unpiad.

Email History display part:

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1505576 sent on 11/13/2022
    Invoice #1505310
    Invoice #1502579

Invoice #1501435

please check this invoice , and renew vps .
    thank you .

• Incoming!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @MohamadSY said:
    @VirMach I have a ticket from 19/09/2022 just to reinstall Windows Server on a Dedicated Server and still waiting for your help.
    And instead of answering on a Priority ticket #518549, you just merged it with a less important ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@VirMach , any help?

• Ops, tickets are piling up

Deeply sympathize the daily obstruction & frustration the chad endured

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach
    "Cancel With Transfer" is confusing.

• The services do not show as cancelled in the panel, and they show a pending invoice
    • Will the pending invoice be automatically paid (!?!) on the due date ?
    • Cancel with Transfer tickets for two services end up getting merged ?
  • Maybe it is just me, or maybe I missed some news, but it also may be, at the moment at least, it is impossible to "Cancel Service". I'm getting a "Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request." page in response. Hotel California. Any one else confirm or know what's up?

• edited November 2022

@erk
    I "explored" the Transfer option on 11/07/2022 (American format) and made appropriate comments here. Virmach asked me for details of the process, which I replied to in Ticket #475211 on 11/08/2022 . Nothing has been heard of on this subject since.
    I've had to re-cancel the intended Transfer service, to avoid an auto-payment being made.

TLDR; IMHumbleO, don't try a Transfer until officially sanctioned here by @VirMach

@jtk I concur that a request for Cancellation produces an Oops! Perhaps related to the above.

Thanked by (4)jtk FrankZ erk lemoncube

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    I've had to re-cancel the intended Transfer service, to avoid an auto-payment being made.
    I concur that a request for Cancellation produces an Oops! Perhaps related to the above.

I guess you recancelled the service before cancellation was broken?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:

@imok said:
    Fuck. I forgot to renew a server and it's been terminated.

A lot of this has been happening, I'm going to be sending out an email soon to remind people to renew early, as well as a few other things.

I think I received a reminder, but then I was thinking "I'm busy right now, will do it at night" then the night arrived and forgot it. Next morning saw the email again at the office and thought "I'm busy right now, will pay later when the message arrives." and it didn't arrive 😅

Now I have to spend more time restoring from backups... but I'm busy right now. Will do it tomorrow when I'm at the office.

• @VirMach

Hello, I found that there may be something wrong with the configuration of paypal. It seems that there is an extra '/' at the end of the Url.

I'm not sure if this will lead to unknown problems.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @VirMach I have to renew the services soon, but, many said here that they're charged twice, should I worry?

• edited November 2022

Hello, could you please help me with Ticket #594524 ?
    The ticket has been open for days, but no one answers it.

This is an application for a refund on Tokyo Presale Storage VPS.
    I would appreciate it if you could help me with this ticket.

Thanks !
    @VirMach

Mod edit by FrankZ: Tag added to this post, duplicate post removed.

• edited November 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said: Ops, tickets are piling up

Their past counterpart already launched the BF on LET, and begin to double bandwidth again.

Come on chad, It is time to close all tickets and start a new thread!

• Really? You waited less than 90 minutes before bumping?

Your waiting time has been doubled.

• Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage
    even though my latest usage seen from the member panel has not reached 1TB, while the limit on my package is 6TB (KVM-Special-4) . this looks weird!

• @vgood said:
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage
    even though my latest usage seen from the member panel has not reached 1TB, while the limit on my package is 6TB (KVM-Special-4) . this looks weird!

Your server may be compromised if you had memcache installed on it (without additional secure). I had some in the past.

• @haynhat said:

@vgood said:

Your server may be compromised if you had memcache installed on it (without additional secure). I had some in the past.

it could be like that, this VPS does have an active period of 1 month remaining. For the past few months there have been no problems like this. the use of vps is also the same. maybe after suspend is revoked I will try to reinstall, thank you for responding. @VirMach doesn't go into detail, so I'm confused by this issue.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@rohow said:
    @VirMach

Hello, I found that there may be something wrong with the configuration of paypal. It seems that there is an extra '/' at the end of the Url.

I'm not sure if this will lead to unknown problems.

This is very helpful, I haven't had time to look into it and I'm reviewing communication with our developer. I can't think of anything we may have recently changed that would be causing this outside of maybe a hook (but it wouldn't be specific to PayPal I don't think.) I'm working on all these now, the PayPal payment issue, the mass pay issue, and cancellation issue.

@vgood said:
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage

Like 9,999 times out of 10,000 any time there's bandwidth overage and someone is confused by it, they're compromised or running something they didn't know was using it.

As in, I don't think there's ever been a single case of someone hitting their limit where the calculations were wrong, but I just left that 1 in 10,000 just in case I'm forgetting some weird thing that happened five years ago. And there's maybe a few dozen times when someone actually took responsibility instead of immediately getting confused and defensive or claiming we did it maliciously. I'm not saying that you are doing this, just that most people do, and my response then is usually something along the lines of "okay, well you don't trust us so no point in trying to use us." We used to be more lenient in that we'd give something like 50GB extra for free but we stopped doing that because most people just went back to capping it out/not resolving the issue and continuing the arguments. We might consider adding a button later where you basically don't contact us and agree that you won't try to bring it up as some issue on our end and in return get some small amount added to try to use the service for the rest of the month.

@vgood said: it could be like that, this VPS does have an active period of 1 month remaining. For the past few months there have been no problems like this. the use of vps is also the same. maybe after suspend is revoked I will try to reinstall, thank you for responding. @VirMach doesn't go into detail, so I'm confused by this issue.

I'll modify the bandwidth overage message to include more details on what it could be. We do always provide a copy of the graph, and I wish you were able to see it on your end instead of it just saying suspended and locking you out of everything.

edited November 2022

@erk said:
    @VirMach
    "Cancel With Transfer" is confusing.

Sure, let's address that. I already did speak with our developer and we're changing some things as he basically was rushed to push out the first version of it so we could at least have a button/option in place versus nothing. I disabled it for now as the newer version was causing issues with cancellation page in some cases.

• Cancel with Transfer tickets for two services end up getting merged ?

I didn't do much of the testing but how it was supposed to work is that you get taken to create a ticket. If this is the case, then this should have still displayed:

• The services do not show as cancelled in the panel, and they show a pending invoice

If there's a pending invoice I already asked our developer to not even allow the process, so I agree with you there that it may be confusing right now. If we put in a cancellation request with it, which we originally planned, there's a few other things that have to go into it to make sure that we also show a warning that if the transfer process isn't completed before the cancellation, then it will still go through. We may still do that.

• Will the pending invoice be automatically paid (!?!) on the due date ?

Yes if you have auto billing on, but for anyone who used the button over the last week we'll provide refunds if that happened and a refund is requested.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

@VirMach said: I'll modify the bandwidth overage message to include more details on what it could be. We do always provide a copy of the graph, and I wish you were able to see it on your end instead of it just saying suspended and locking you out of everything.

My other 2 vps on @VirMach use the same, no problem. only problem occurs with this VPS. last month it was considered excessive CPU usage, then I reinstalled it and it was safe. this month is considered to exceed Bandwidth, even though i see normal usage. This makes me surprised and confused.
    **(edit) unimaginable in my mind, 14 days spend 6TB bandwidth hahaha..

• @jtk said:
    Maybe it is just me, or maybe I missed some news, but it also may be, at the moment at least, it is impossible to "Cancel Service". I'm getting a "Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request." page in response. Hotel California. Any one else confirm or know what's up?

This seems to have been fixed now.

• Gonna reach page 200,

I shall keep trolling until the arrival of new APAC center

This discussion has been closed.