[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• A> @FrankZ said:

@skorous said: Thank you sir. Strange .....

That error does sound like you are CPU starved though.

Apparently my wireguard module went insane in the upgrade from Rocky 8.6 to 8.7. Disabled it and the machine is back fine ( so far ).

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • new click bait

smartass shitposting satirist

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    new click bait

I forgot our annual prices have been so cheap that not adding /MO might confuse some people. I just didn't like how /MO looked. Okay I'll add it in.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
    edited November 2022

Maybe it's my brain but it's basically fully unable to immediately tell this says "/MO"

/\/\/\0

• @VirMach said: Maybe it's my brain but it's basically fully unable to immediately tell this says "/

• Hi, I've been tried to change my VPS IP since my IP has been blocked by GFW.
    According to the discussion above, I also replied to the ticket a week ago. So far I have received no response. I just want to ask the ETA I should expect. Thank you Virmach & FrankZ

Ticket #284218

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said: We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

Chad, are you a decent man honor your own words?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@VirMach said: We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

What I have seen from following this thread is that VirMach does not put people who post ticket IDs here in front of the ticket queue, unless he see a problem that is going to affect many other customers if he does not fix it. It does not matter if I post it or any one else. Of course people are welcome to post things that they feel may indicate a larger problem. You probably also noticed that I have a tendency to warn people if they become overly redundant in their post.
    I also see that you sir have mostly been just trolling during your time with us.
    Might we expect that in the near future you may become a helpful and/or valued member of this community ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach said:
    Maybe it's my brain but it's basically fully unable to immediately tell this says "/MO"

/\/\/\0

Maybe "p.m" (per month) instead?

@Flying_Chinaman said:

The thread was mainly for the offer, so if they happened to also purchase this LES offer, then I've definitely updated the recurring price for some people. After people moved over from OGF to here obviously people mention their ticket ID for a product related to other sales in which case no modification is made.

@ahnlak said:

@VirMach said:

/\/\/\0

Maybe "p.m" (per month) instead?

10pm only? What if I want to order at 11am?

Thanked by (2)lesuser Wonder_Woman
  • @virmach
    @VirMach
    hi ,today i use paypal paid my 3 invoices,
    but only one vps renew.
    other two vps not renew .
    the renew vps invoices #1505310
    Not renew vps invoices # : 1501435 1502579
    not renew vps invoices diplay unpiad.

Email History display part:
    This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1505576 sent on 11/13/2022
    Invoice #1505310
    Invoice #1502579

Invoice #1501435

please check this invoice , and renew vps .
    thank you .

• edited November 2022

@FrankZ said: I also see that you sir have mostly been just trolling during your time with us. Might we expect that in the near future you may become a helpful and/or valued member of this community ?

Well, that is a quite polite way to say do not be an asshole.

Fine by me, I would find better hobbit during slacking off until next Virmach BF thread.

Until then, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• @VirMach I did a paid migration request to the same location(after fmm04 incident), and it ended up without success. During the migration, it deleted my VM, but after the unsuccessful attempt, it didn't recreate my VM. I no longer have a VM on the product page(Virtual server not found).I opened a ticket( #913106 ) and wanted to bring it to your attention in case it was a bug. :)

• Probably a long shot but thought I'd try my luck here. @VirMach someone submitted a cancellation with transfer ticket. Any chance I can get a speedy closure to ticket #973618 with the transfer? SPINNING THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

Team push-ups!

• @Astro said:
    Probably a long shot but thought I'd try my luck here. @VirMach someone submitted a cancellation with transfer ticket. Any chance I can get a speedy closure to ticket #973618 with the transfer? SPINNING THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

VirmAche's note: "do this last, asked for favor on LES"

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:

@Astro said:
    Probably a long shot but thought I'd try my luck here. @VirMach someone submitted a cancellation with transfer ticket. Any chance I can get a speedy closure to ticket #973618 with the transfer? SPINNING THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE!

VirmAche's note: "do this last, asked for favor on LES"

Quite possible but I'm hopeful

Team push-ups!

• @VirMach Could you please help me with Ticket #594524 ?
    The ticket has been open for days, but no one answers it.
    This is an application for a refund on Tokyo Presale Storage VPS.

Thanks !

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Shirahane said:
    @VirMach Could you please help me with Ticket #594524 ?
    The ticket has been open for days, but no one answers it.
    This is an application for a refund on Tokyo Presale Storage VPS.

Thanks !

My understanding is that posting your ticket number here multiple times does not increase your chances of having it resolved more quickly.

Thanked by (2)Shirahane ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach Could you please help me with Ticket #102585?
    my blog has been offline for a long time

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

TYO-C040 is down?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• TYOC040 down since 1 hour ago

benchmark score of the vps I've ever had

• @FrankZ said:
    My understanding is that posting your ticket number here multiple times does not increase your chances of having it resolved more quickly.

Thank you for your reminding. I will wait it
    patiently.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@umzak said:
    TYOC040 down since 1 hour ago

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Hello, please reply to the ticket#650803. The previous IP is unuseable, and the changed IP after paying $3 is still not working properly. Please replace it for me.

• @VirMach have you looked at the double payment issue yet? I think it should be quick to check for double payment and just refund one of them? I didn't authorize the second payment, it was charged automatically via the Paypal automatic payment.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@matheny515 said:
    @VirMach have you looked at the double payment issue yet? I think it should be quick to check for double payment and just refund one of them? I didn't authorize the second payment, it was charged automatically via the Paypal automatic payment.

Just an FYI. If you authorized PayPal to do automatic/scheduled payments you authorized the payment. PayPal can't see into VirMach billing system to see that you already paid, so they make the payment to Virmach that you scheduled. VirMach does not bill your PayPal account when you have an automatic/subscription payment setup at PayPal. In effect you made the double payment. If you wish to make manual payments to VirMach then you should cancel the subscription payment at PayPal or this will keep happening.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Aicm said:
    Hello, please reply to the ticket#650803. The previous IP is unuseable, and the changed IP after paying $3 is still not working properly. Please replace it for me.

Hello @Aicm and welcome to LES.
    My understanding is that posting your ticket number here does not increase your chances of having your issue resolved more quickly.

• edited November 2022

@FrankZ said:

@matheny515 said:
    @VirMach have you looked at the double payment issue yet? I think it should be quick to check for double payment and just refund one of them? I didn't authorize the second payment, it was charged automatically via the Paypal automatic payment.

Just an FYI. If you authorized PayPal to do automatic/scheduled payments you authorized the payment. PayPal can't see into VirMach billing system to see that you already paid, so they make the payment to Virmach that you scheduled. VirMach does not bill your PayPal account when you have an automatic/subscription payment setup at PayPal. In effect you made the double payment. If you wish to make manual payments to VirMach then you should cancel the subscription payment at PayPal or this will keep happening.

But I use the Add Funds feature, so it's a one-off payment. Normally, if you click Paypal Checkout, a popup will open allowing you to select the payment method. But if you have automatic payment setup, then VirMach use that to charge instead, and there is no Paypal popup asking for consent.

So automatic payment does not nessesary means recurring payment, It could mean that I pre-authorized someone to charge me via Paypal without my explicit consent. Some mobile apps use that, like Uber or Lyft, and obviously these use cases are not recurring either.

Lesson learned and I immediately deleted VirMach automatic payment after that incident. I really don't want to go to the dispute route because that's bad for both parties, but I think these billing issues should be fixed relatively quickly. It's not like a really hard technical problem at all.

• edited November 2022

tomorrow i remind virvir of the 2GB GTI free vps.
    already pm'ed and wished him a nice sex working day but no reply yet.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.