[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@MX1024 said:
    When will the Black Friday event plan be announced?

he said no BF deal unless they resolve their ongoing issues.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited November 2022

hi,virmach, I plan to buy a idle vps from someone else, and I pay the push fee, can you transfer it to my account, thank you, looking forward to your reply :)

• Boss, I heard that VirMach is going to go high-end in the future and there will be no more VMs paying less than $15 per year?

• @ben said:
    Boss, I heard that VirMach is going to go high-end in the future and there will be no more VMs paying less than $15 per year?

There will be $12 plans, but they won't have dedicated IPv4.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• When did high-end become "over $15 a year"?

Thanked by (3)lemoncube FrankZ skorous
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@ben said:
    Boss, I heard that VirMach is going to go high-end in the future and there will be no more VMs paying less than $15 per year?

Not sure where you're hearing these things.

• JabJab
    edited November 2022

He probably forgot to mention "I need Tokyo" so with +10$ one time setup fee it's gonna be hard to get 15$/ single one year ;')

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• I am in definitely in favour of holding off on further deals until things stabilise a bit. I'm confident you'll pull through this season with your head above water, and once you're ready with the capacity, we'll be ready for your deals!

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint titus
  • @seanho said:
    I am in definitely in favour of holding off on further deals until things stabilise a bit. I'm confident you'll pull through this season with your head above water, and once you're ready with the capacity, we'll be ready for your deals!

Christmas Party

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

Just putting this here for Tokyo clients.

Dear VirMach Customers,

Tokyo location will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, November 24th, from 12PM PST to 8PM PST. This will be November 25th from 5AM to 1PM local Tokyo time. We will begin at the TYOC040 and end with TYOC002S. Your service will be offline for a few minutes up to an hour (approximation.) We'll be finalizing these nodes, meaning doing final BIOS and configuration tweaks, and preparing any final hardware maintenance that may be required to ensure maximum stability for this location.

We will also take this as an opportunity to contact you if we need to migrate your VPS to ensure node stability. Some nodes may require certain high RAM, high disk, or high CPU users moved around to ensure maximum efficiency. You'll receive SLA or service extension if you are affected, but we only suspect a few dozen out of thousands to be affected.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll post any more specific updates on the network status page.

-The VirMach Team

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach

please View Ticket #218453 and Reply.

i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

please check it ,
    thanks .

I have sent 3 replies and 1 support ticket.
    Hope this can be resolved soon

@seanho said:
    I am in definitely in favour of holding off on further deals until things stabilise a bit. I'm confident you'll pull through this season with your head above water, and once you're ready with the capacity, we'll be ready for your deals!

Yeah, I'm in favor as well, hence why we were planning on doing it early and didn't get to it so we didn't post it. I guess it's time for an update though.

• Requested delegation for rDNS around two weeks ago, no reply yet.
    • BF emails/reminders not set out.
    • Half of tickets done turned into 3-4x tickets created, to half of those done... to, I don't know but 1/3 of them cleared out today.
    • IPv6 progress stalled out, re-evaluating this week
    • Shipping out servers didn't happen yet
    • Migrating LAXA014 ran into a bunch of problems and situation regressed, over half of people are off now though
    • TPAZ005 ran into issues, many other server issues popped up but resolved
    • Backup restores and dedicated servers are being handled more actively now by someone else
    • We're in the process of hiring someone for BF help

Some other stuff I've gotten done over the last couple weeks:

• Cleaned up nodes, manually dealt with a lot of abuse and remaining broken VMs
    • Had to deal with a ton of fraud/payment stuff as well as phishing sites
    • Lots of node stabilization stuff: thermal, network, disk fixes, and more
    • Came up with plan/fix/timeline to push other fixes that require reboots in scheduled timeslots
    • Fixed a lot of the API and payment errors that have been reported, not all issues are fixed though
    • Pushed out a lot of updates to our scripts, including fixing and implementing automated anti-abuse
    • Added chat bot back and lots of new automatic responses/loops
    • Added all missing pages on our website, optimized, switched webservers, CDN, fixed mobile issues, added some new issues
    • Lots of new functionality on our end to better deal with account transfers, multi-accounts, serial abusers
    • Fixed expand disk button, and knocked out other similar legacy issues
    • Improved existing functionality of migrate button, IP change, and other features to reduce associated ticket load
    • Played some video games, got some sleep, interacted with humans to reduce burnout (don't worry, not too much)
    • Modified/improved rate limits, alert systems. Added monitoring to live chat bot as well
    • More actively resolved said alerts so hopefully back to smoother experience for everyone moving forward
    • Processed a good portion of affiliate payouts and cleaned up the affiliate system for future payouts
    • Optimized TYOC002S and lots of testing, to better handle smaller I/O requests
    • Prepared some additional nodes that are already racked for re-introducing Windows plans and some backups/staging areas

Probably a lot more I can't specifically remember.

@yoursunny said:

@ben said:

There will be $12 plans, but they won't have dedicated IPv4.

$12 plans, dedicated IPv4 but no VPS.

• $12 plans, dedicated IPv4 but no VPS.

so just an idling IPv4? the ultimate lowendhost.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny imok
  • @VirMach
    Shutdown at will Migrate
    No integrity. Rubbish! ! !
    why is it alive

• @VirMach said: Played some video games, got some sleep, interacted with humans to reduce burnout (don't worry, not too much)

Do not post any photo. People will think you have a live and people paying $10/y are not cool with it.

@VirMach said: dedicated servers are being handled more actively now by someone else

Friendly reminder that mine still appears as active, though it was canceled some months ago (not because I wanted it that way).

@imok said: Do not post any photo. People will think you have a live and people paying $10/y are not cool with it.

I should hire someone to run a VirMach twitch channel and pretend to be me playing games 18 hours a day while a blurry feed of ignored tickets and chats is in the background.

• @VirMach said:

@imok said: Do not post any photo. People will think you have a live and people paying $10/y are not cool with it.

I should hire someone to run a VirMach twitch channel and pretend to be me playing games 18 hours a day while a blurry feed of ignored tickets and chats is in the background.

Then charge for the feed.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @VirMach said: I should hire someone to run a VirMach twitch channel and pretend to be me playing games 18 hours a day while a blurry feed of ignored tickets and chats is in the background.

How much you paying?!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said:

you came to the right place.

need a box of banana everyday thou.

• Thanked by (1)imok
  • @ehab said:

@VirMach said:

you came to the right place.

need a box of banana everyday thou.

Hey how did you get my families photos?

Thanked by (2)ehab FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

Handing out some more 2G's to the people I recognize from my messages. It'll basically be how I filter out these as I go since I probably definitely got way more messages than the original time frame nor does it really matter, I'm not about to sink in hours trying to filter out multi-accounts and abusers who are going to sell it around.

@ehab sounds kind of familiar, I'll have to think about it some more

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman FrankZ
  • The NVMe2G will definitely be the best thing for this BF cycle.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Okay actually I have no idea which of these are for the Singapore test that never happened and which are for SSD2G. And I have no idea which of them are the random people I asked to provide their email so I could check something. Whatever let's just go with it.

Thanked by (2)FAT32 mayiprint

I'm being lazy and to save 2 seconds of time on each of them I didn't properly mark these, so that probably just means some time in the future you might get asked how you have a $0 service, just quote this.

• @VirMach said:
    Handing out some more 2G's to the people I recognize from my messages. It'll basically be how I filter out these as I go since I probably definitely got way more messages than the original time frame nor does it really matter, I'm not about to sink in hours trying to filter out multi-accounts and abusers who are going to sell it around.

slips into Virmach's message all subtle like

gets banned

:P

@VirMach said:

amazing BF gift. got one. thanks.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ

@VirMach said:
    I'm being lazy and to save 2 seconds of time on each of them I didn't properly mark these, so that probably just means some time in the future you might get asked how you have a $0 service, just quote this.

quote first.

Thanked by (3)_MS_ skorous fan

• @cybertech said:

@MX1024 said:

@Astro said:

@MX1024 said:
    I got a VPS from someone and I plan to buy a new VPS on Black Friday, so I set up a new account. Now I have submitted a ticket, hoping to transfer the original VPS to the new account.Ticket #980919,Thanks.

So if you didn't have an account how did you get the first VPS?

The original account was not registered by myself and I was worried about being restricted from using it later.

i think this falls under what Virmach wants to clean up, so it should be fine

@VirMach Looks like I missed it after all.

This discussion has been closed.