1280MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    1856GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@abtdw said:
    Hi, @VirMach Happy to see you with these great deals and sales. Any plans for biennial or triennial plans in this ongoing sales? Looking for something to replace my 4c 8gb ram 150gb nvme EU (65$) with (very) much less annual recurring cost.

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/ Under the Customized Special you can select what you want.

Thanked by (1)abtdw

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@abtdw said:
    Hi, @VirMach Happy to see you with these great deals and sales. Any plans for biennial or triennial plans in this ongoing sales? Looking for something to replace my 4c 8gb ram 150gb nvme EU (65$) with (very) much less annual recurring cost.

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/ Under the Customized Special you can select what you want.

with (very) much less annual recurring cost

smartass shitposting satirist

• LIMITED OFFER
    $16.24 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3314MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

• @Flying_Chinaman said: with (very) much less annual recurring cost

UI shows 1 year, but when you click order, it shows as a biennial offer.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited December 2022

@lemoncube said:
    LIMITED OFFER
    $16.24 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3314MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Deutschland Über Alles

smartass shitposting satirist

• @FrankZ said:

@gogogo said:
    @VirMach hi Vir, I purchased 2 accounts before, how can I push them to my own account?

Wait a minute. Didn't you say on Oct 27th that you did not have any purchased accounts ?

@gogogo said:
    I received the email, normal use, normal renewal, if it violates tos, then I don't know what to say. good luck everyone.

Why wait until the middle of a sale to bring this up ? You know VirMach will not have time for this now.

Thank for your respon. I purchased these accounts. A ticket was opened in October to explain the multi-account, but it has not been processed. When I purchased a flash sale, I was told that my account cannot be used to purchase...

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said: with (very) much less annual recurring cost

Given his requested specs, he will need to be very lucky to get what he needs in the flash sale. I'm not saying he should not try to get what he needs in the flash sale just that the Customized Special does reduce his cost and he can get exactly what he wants/needs.
    Everything I have seen so far in the flash sale has large disk or large RAM but not both of what he was looking for in the EU all at the same time.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@gogogo said:

@FrankZ said:

@gogogo said:
    @VirMach hi Vir, I purchased 2 accounts before, how can I push them to my own account?

Wait a minute. Didn't you say on Oct 27th that you did not have any purchased accounts ?

@gogogo said:
    I received the email, normal use, normal renewal, if it violates tos, then I don't know what to say. good luck everyone.

Why wait until the middle of a sale to bring this up ? You know VirMach will not have time for this now.

Thank for your respon. I purchased these accounts. A ticket was opened in October to explain the multi-account, but it has not been processed. When I purchased a flash sale, I was told that my account cannot be used to purchase...

VirMach has stated that accounts marked as problematic will not be able to purchase. Unfortunately I do not expect that you will be able to resolve this before the sale is over.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $16.37 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4030MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

LIMITED OFFER $16.37 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4030MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Darn it, I could have saved 28 cents a year if I had just waited for this one. :anguished:

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FrankZ said:

LIMITED OFFER $16.37 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4030MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Darn it, I could have saved 28 cents a year if I had just waited for this one. :anguished:

dont know why but i bought this one too

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

How many have you bought this time around ?

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

2 lol

• Wow! Beast incoming!

• LIMITED OFFER
    $56.61 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3584MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

2 lol

I was thinking it was more. You have been very restrained. Of course there is still a way to go before the sale ends

Thanked by (1)cybertech

• @FrankZ said: VirMach has stated that accounts marked as problematic will not be able to purchase. Unfortunately I do not expect that you will be able to resolve this before the sale is over.

got it, thanks!

• LIMITED OFFER
    $16.99 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2864MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited December 2022

It's almost the 1st so we need to pay for the office rent and I've ran out of XPG drives to sell on craigslist. That means speed round of custom deals, ad-free for the next 80 minutes or so. Get your wallets ready. Edit - Slight miscalculation: 4 hours, it was 80 minutes in VirMach time but I've converted it.

• edited December 2022
    LIMITED OFFER
    $20.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    50GB SSD (NVMe)
    5120GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

I snagged one :)

edit: that is 4 pending now :(

edit 2: omg this one processed right away!

• edited December 2022

Another beast!

Edit: but more than I'd spend on another idler, since I'm already idling a couple hundred bucks of VPS with @VirMach each year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:
    It's almost the 1st so we need to pay for the office rent and I've ran out of XPG drives to sell on craigslist. That means speed round of custom deals, ad-free for the next 80 minutes or so. Get your wallets ready. Edit - Slight miscalculation: 4 hours, it was 80 minutes in VirMach time but I've converted it.

Adds to account credit with PayPal.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

LIMITED OFFER $52.54 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4096MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    160GB SSD (NVMe)
    16384GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

too bad skint is asleep

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

MOARRRRRRRRR

Thanked by (3)FrankZ sh97 user123

• @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

closed PayPal account, cutted credit card into two halves, powering off the wlan router....protecting my weak mindset

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@atomi said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

closed PayPal account, cutted credit card into two halves, powering off the wlan router....protecting my weak mindset

You can still read the numbers if you only cut the credit cards in half. You better take further precautions for a weak moment.

Thanked by (1)atomi

• Can anyone who has vps in Seattle, San Jose and LA confirm if Netflix works?
    You can use this
    https://github.com/lmc999/RegionRestrictionCheck/blob/main/README_EN.md

Thanks!

• @FrankZ said:
    You can still read the numbers if you only cut the credit cards in half. You better take further precautions for a weak moment.

damned, I knew there was a flaw in my plan and I'm still using connected so I cannot even turn off that router. Maybe if I remove that F5 button from keyboard

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: speed round of custom deals

any chance of plan that limited speed(10-20M) after running out bandwith,100G+ SSD in Tokyo?wanana run hentai@home

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
This discussion has been closed.