VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    Unsuspend yay or nay?

Edit: oh and multiple accounts.

How far can you throw him Virmach? Can you hit the purple line? :P

(nay)

• edited January 2023

Maybe, after 3 months of suspension, yes with "this is the last warning".
    Second chance & stuff...

Thanked by (1)tototo
  • @Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: affected other customers.

nay

Yo love thy neighbor, if he can write an philosophical paper about the suspension, I will vote yes

You want a philosophical paper, I want a romantic poem, @yoursunny wants push-ups, @ehab wants pictures; I believe he will have quite some work to do...

How are you... online?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@root said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: affected other customers.

nay

Yo love thy neighbor, if he can write an philosophical paper about the suspension, I will vote yes

You want a philosophical paper, I want a romantic poem, @yoursunny wants push-ups, @ehab wants pictures; I believe he will have quite some work to do...

And don't forget @Nekki wants nudes.

Thanked by (1)skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach said:

Ticket = high chance of cancel/refund and closure of ticket. We already have it in our queue.

Just need to make sure they're not being ignored, got it, thanks.

from google translate

• Hello. Can you help me to see why this order is not started. I have paid through Alipay, because I was infected with COVID-19 a few days ago, and I just recovered today.The payment date is December 27th.
    Invoice #1519501

• LIMITED OFFER
    $6.29 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    985MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I noticed it was provisioned on CHI2Z027 within 3 minutes of payment. Is Chicago provisioned almost instantly?

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

On the front of bus there is an announcement about "2 Broke Girls". Are they broke because of @VirMach offers?

How are you... online?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@cybertech said:
    @VirMach can i request to cancel the other 2 and refund to credits, it was difficult to check quickly if payment confirmed when PayPal does not direct properly after payment success

LIMITED OFFER
     $7.77 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2235MB DDR4 RAM
     1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
      SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

OMG accidentally ordered 3 by mistake because PayPal payment redirects to an empty page

invoices

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @tototo said: Chicago provisioned almost instantly

It can be random, I have purchased some systems in NYC and get activated while other people for the same order get PENDING

• @Caxen said: My Los Angeles server has been pending for over a week now.

Me too, just wait quietly.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Caxen
  • NOT ENOUGH MOANING AND COMPLAIN'

I slept, well, missed all deals, damn you VirMach!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @dgc1980 said:

@tototo said: Chicago provisioned almost instantly

It can be random, I have purchased some systems in NYC and get activated while other people for the same order get PENDING

I think it has something to do with availability. If the dedicated server is filled, the system automatically is pending for another dedicated machine to be added and configured.

How are you... online?

• edited January 2023

@root said: I want a romantic poem

I want money!

@soj1 said: ..because I was infected with COVID-19 a few days ago..

Goes for sympathy vote.
    (I'll stick with my nasty heart flutters.)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Well, the system in charge of limiting how many of each can be sold very often just goes ehh fuck it and sells multiple times as much, so could be related to that why some don't get auto setup.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

@root said:

@dgc1980 said:

@tototo said: Chicago provisioned almost instantly

I think it has something to do with availability. If the dedicated server is filled, the system automatically is pending for another dedicated machine to be added and configured.

Not necessarily filled, it could have overshot or came up with bad specs to some degree, or it could be locked because of maintenance or maybe it crashed during sale, or it could just be human error, or maybe some configuration issue on the older nodes before we standardized everything, or maybe it ran out of IP addresses, maybe server has less RAM because of a bad stick we had taken out, maybe the script just got stuck trying to activate too many at once, and a bunch of other reasons I can't list off the top of my head.

(edit) Oh and sometimes it'll repeat the same server in a bad way where it does overfill yeah.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ root tototo
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Daevien said:
    Well, the system in charge of limiting how many of each can be sold very often just goes ehh fuck it and sells multiple times as much, so could be related to that why some don't get auto setup.

Yeah that system is called WHMCS

Thanked by (3)FrankZ AlwaysSkint ariq01
  • Oh snap, I just realized I have an overdue invoice from VirMach in my inbox.

Should I ignore it? Then come back here to complain when I get my services cancelled, and lose TRILLIONS?

I think that's the pro move.

• @shallow said:
    Oh snap, I just realized I have an overdue invoice from VirMach in my inbox.

Should I ignore it? Then come back here to complain when I get my services cancelled, and lose TRILLIONS?

No. Pay it! You will lose millions if you do not pay that invoice!

How are you... online?

• @VirMach said:

Oh trust me, I know your pain. I used it in the mid 2000s a bunch with cpanel hosting.

stabs it with a fork. repeatedly It's probably about the same quality of code now 15 years later

• edited January 2023

@root said:

@shallow said:
    Oh snap, I just realized I have an overdue invoice from VirMach in my inbox.

No. Pay it! You will lose millions if you do not pay that invoice!

But how to pay the zero bill without let the bar explodes?

@VirMach said:

@Daevien said:
    Well, the system in charge of limiting how many of each can be sold very often just goes ehh fuck it and sells multiple times as much, so could be related to that why some don't get auto setup.

Yo then why don't ya build yor own like HostUS and OVH

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach said:
    Not necessarily filled, it could have overshot or came up with bad specs to some degree, or it could be locked because of maintenance or maybe it crashed during sale, or it could just be human error, or maybe some configuration issue on the older nodes before we standardized everything, or maybe it ran out of IP addresses, maybe server has less RAM because of a bad stick we had taken out, maybe the script just got stuck trying to activate too many at once, and a bunch of other reasons I can't list off the top of my head.

(edit) Oh and sometimes it'll repeat the same server in a bad way where it does overfill yeah.

Summary: You are lucky!
    In any case, my little question has been answered and I am very happy. Thank you.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Flying_Chinaman said:
    Yo then why don't ya build yor own like HostUS and OVH

Because you haven't handed over your income to Virmach yet for him to fund it. Cough up your life savings.

• It seems like that low end spirit should rename to low end support (^O^)
    Newest problems posted on this discussion was replied so quickly by VirMach except mine.

• ...> @VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:
    Please reply my Ticket #503398 , my VPS has suspended for 3 months.

I'll let low end support decide if you should be unsuspended.

Full port speed out (126MB/s) for long period of time, Deluge, seedbox/torrenting outbound mostly until he almost ran out of BW.
    Caused high I/O and network degradation and affected other customers.

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Edit: oh and multiple accounts.

nay, I think he should be banned WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • Better communication now, maybe this is just me, just received this, previously silent is gold:

Your service is being installed... First, please wait up to 10 minutes for setup to complete. Please do not interrupt the setup by using any server controls such as re-install, reboot, or reconfigure.
    Linux Setup Guide
    Your server can  be accessed via SSH; we recommend PuTTy. Unless you selected an operating system labeled as (Desktop) then the version of Linux does not come with a desktop environment or VNC pre-installed. This means you will only have access to the text-only version of the operating system. 

Your IP is: 31.2

• @quic said:
    It seems like that low end spirit should rename to low end support (^O^)
    Newest problems posted on this discussion was replied so quickly by VirMach except mine.

I feel sorry for your loss of millions.

How are you... online?

• So far VirMach has thumbed up my blatatn> @root said:

@quic said:

Nothing that proper insurance coverage won't cover. Talk to your agent.

• edited January 2023

Client Area:
    Cancelled 10 <- over the course of a few years.
    Active 12
    (Pending 0)

Virbot, I hate ya! :p

Waits (im)patiently for 47.87.193.0/24 routing to resolve..

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @shallow said:

@root said:

@quic said:

Nothing that proper insurance coverage won't cover. Talk to your agent.

The insurance agent asks for access into "root" to see the all the data involucrated in the loss of millions. Is this normal?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?