VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

The way flash sales work and specials, we have to basically let it bypass some normal anti-fraud stuff or else we'd have thousands of manual review and pending tickets. This doesn't mean it's a free for all to just break our terms of service just because we didn't stop you at the beginning.

Since enough multiple account people are here, if you're reading this, stop it, it won't end well for you. The numbers are getting ridiculous now especially with $0.25 and new pricing formula, more work for me, more grief for you or who you sell it to.

@dgc1980 said:

@VirMach said: Yes, just make a priority ticket and mention you want to be billed for priority/premium support

unable to even submit a priority ticket, added $20 to my account just then, I can post the original ticket if you wish

Oh in that case it just means we don't want to sell you anything really and you've already spammed us or did something else but you can give me the ticket ID so I can see why you were flagged as such.

@Daevien said:
    @virmach SEAZ002 / 47.87.193.* is borked for routing btw, some of us ran into that earlier. I've got a ticket in about it already thats supposed to be boosted up to tech, so if latest deal in Sea is on that too, will be some more incoming people.

I already saw this earlier and added it to list after bringing other nodes up. It seems like routing just randomly breaks with certain providers and it's definitely getting annoying.

• @VirMach said: Oh in that case it just means we don't want to sell you anything really and you've already spammed us or did something else but you can give me the ticket ID so I can see why you were flagged as such.

I have bought 13 services from you this sale, I honestly do not understand why my account was flagged. #193284

• edited January 2023

@Daevien said:
    @virmach SEAZ002 / 47.87.193.* is borked for routing btw, some of us ran into that earlier. I've got a ticket in about it already thats supposed to be boosted up to tech, so if latest deal in Sea is on that too, will be some more incoming people.

Oh btw, my lost chicken at SEAZ002 mysteriously used 382.89 KB, may be ARP query?

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: and flagged all your accounts for free.

Oh and look he has two accounts at LES too.
    I think he has a compulsion because I caught him as he was trying to make a third account

Hey, why he is still alive, give back my EXT4

Double Standard

He is not still alive, just like your EXT4 account he has been retired. I left him one account only same as you.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@dgc1980 said:

@VirMach said: Oh in that case it just means we don't want to sell you anything really and you've already spammed us or did something else but you can give me the ticket ID so I can see why you were flagged as such.

I have bought 13 services from you this sale, I honestly do not understand why my account was flagged. #193284

"Multiple tickets during high volume of tickets"

Looks like it might have been two tickets created, one asking about migration, one asking about IP in relation to migration. Maybe one of them was just sitting there for a while though and then another got created by us and you replied to it without closing the first one, I'll take the flag off your account since this one was relatively harmless and unintended. We were probably just getting so many of these carelessly created that it got bundled with those and it's not as bad as most of the other cases.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said: Multiple tickets during high volume of tickets

I created that ticket because I had multiple IP addresses on some of my systems that were not part of the plan and I wished to return them,

but thank you very much for taking the time and processing the ticket

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown skorous

@dgc1980 said:

@VirMach said: Multiple tickets during high volume of tickets

I created that ticket because I had multiple IP addresses on some of my systems that were not part of the plan and I wished to return them,

but thank you very much for taking the time and processing the ticket

Yeah understood, you had good intentions. My bad on flagging you in the first place but it's a relatively harmless version of a flag, we have like many different flags and you had the lowest one that just disables requests and priority tickets. I could see how that's still obviously a negative and I apologize.

• @VirMach ,
    I was locked to join the party. I have sent you a DM, when you have time, please help to have a look at it.

• @VirMach said: My bad on flagging

No harm done in the end, and we still have a standing relationship, and I hope it continues :)

• edited January 2023

@root said: Virmach bot will give us a heart attack if it continues like this.

Not again!

Aww crap! Woke up and bought two more VPS (SEA/PHX circa $7).
    Virbot yer a b'stard! :p Flash page closed (, at least until BF).
    Now I REALLY am skint. :'(

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said: it's a relatively harmless version of a flag, we have like many different flags and you had the lowest one

@dgc1980

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 tototo
  • So many offers! So little (time) money!

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

How are you... online?

• @Mumbly said:
    !

I am Australian, the flag is like....

• I can't believe that a online vps has been lost for more than 24 hours,even more than one month.it`s ridiculous.
    If you want buy virmach,I suggest you stay away!

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • edited January 2023

@AlwaysSkint said: Now I REALLY am skint. :'(

Haven't noticed so far, I thought you are AlwaysStink

@VirMach said: I apologize.

• Please reply my Ticket #503398 , my VPS has suspended for 3 months.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $15.91 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1450MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

someone get VirBot a panadeine forte

• edited January 2023

@VirMach
    Hi there, I create 3 orders between 12/24/2022 and 12/25/2022, and added fund on 12/25/2022, then the invoices are paid. Few days later, I find that two of orders was cancelled, and no new order could be make. I tried to submit a ticket but failed, could you pls take a look on my feedback in ticket 420214 and help me out?

edit: no ticket was submitted, I just find the problem and replied on an elder ticket that automatically created by system.

• Ah, I notice there is no "Problematic Customer Price Increase" in this thread ;)

• @tototo said:
    Ah, I notice there is no "Problematic Customer Price Increase" in this thread ;)

hard to increaese the price of suspended/cancelled services.

Thanked by (1)tototo
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

LIMITED OFFER
    $22.38 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4741MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    50GB SSD (NVMe)
    5120GB MONTHLY DATA
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

edited January 2023

@HuangxinYuan said:
    Please reply my Ticket #503398 , my VPS has suspended for 3 months.

I'll let low end support decide if you should be unsuspended.

Full port speed out (126MB/s) for long period of time, Deluge, seedbox/torrenting outbound mostly until he almost ran out of BW.
    Caused high I/O and network degradation and affected other customers.

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Edit: oh and multiple accounts.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: affected other customers.

nay

• @VirMach
    My Los Angeles server has been pending for over a week now.
    Should I create a ticket for it? Or should I keep waiting? Will it eventually be created?
    This is the only flash sale server I've purchased this year, so I'm in a bit of a hurry, and I can only apologize if I'm bothering you guys.

from google translate

@Caxen said:
    @VirMach
    My Los Angeles server has been pending for over a week now.
    Should I create a ticket for it? Or should I keep waiting? Will it eventually be created?
    This is the only flash sale server I've purchased this year, so I'm in a bit of a hurry, and I can only apologize if I'm bothering you guys.

Ticket = high chance of cancel/refund and closure of ticket. We already have it in our queue.

Thanked by (1)Caxen
  • @VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:
    Please reply my Ticket #503398 , my VPS has suspended for 3 months.

I'll let low end support decide if you should be unsuspended.

Full port speed out (126MB/s) for long period of time, Deluge, seedbox/torrenting outbound mostly until he almost ran out of BW.
    Caused high I/O and network degradation and affected other customers.

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Edit: oh and multiple accounts.

So he used it for torrent and consumed all the bandwidth in 3 days?

How are you... online?

• @FrankZ said:

nay

This +1

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

nay

Yo love thy neighbor, if he could write an philosophical paper to retort the suspension, I will vote yay