VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach - I had the wife watch the screen while I went to the bathroom. She said she was very tempted to post " @VirMach what have you done to my husband".

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

If this one gets stuck I'm not changing it until they all sell, you have to eat your green beans before dessert.

Never would I have ever thought that a $7.47 a year Ryzen deal with 2 cores, 20GB disk, 2TB bandwidth and 1.5GB DDR4 RAM would be unpopular.

• edited January 2023

@soulchief said:
    No one posting now, everyone staring at flash sale page

Lets play a game then: guess what the next deal will be. Closest wins.

I say 3/3/30/3 for $13

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:
    If this one gets stuck I'm not changing it until they all sell, you have to eat your green beans before dessert.

Please let it stuck until I end my work today

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

Never would I have ever thought that a $7.47 a year Ryzen deal with 2 cores, 20GB disk, 2TB bandwidth and 1.5GB DDR4 RAM would be unpopular.

Location, location, location...

• @VirMach said: Never would I have ever thought that a $7.47 a year Ryzen deal with 2 cores, 20GB disk, 2TB bandwidth and 1.5GB DDR4 RAM would be unpopular.

I beleive its location thats not too much popular or everyone have lots in that loc...

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said: eat your green beans before dessert.

Feck, not the green kit again!

@VirMach said: Never would I have ever thought .. would be unpopular.

Now, you know what I really, really want! :p

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Hope it stays stuck for 30 min, gotta give my kid a bath.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ FAT32 VirMach
  • Hey, I don't want to sound rude... but where are those famous FAT32 SPECIAL or SHIT WEASEL deals?!
    Ryzen can't stop you @VirBOT !

Thanked by (2)FAT32 FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Now, I have added $40 of credit ... I may have been too late.

• @VirMach said:

I actually got two of those. It seems to be better for my use case than the $5 one before that.

• @Jab said:
    Hey, I don't want to sound rude... but where are those famous FAT32 SPECIAL or SHIT WEASEL deals?!

This year should be FRANKZ SPECIAL, he is the man

• edited January 2023

@emperor said: I beleive its location thats not too much popular

A certain Vir.. once complained about that location, IIRC. :|
    +3 IPs will convince me otherwise.

Thanked by (1)emperor

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@noisycode said: I am addicted to Virus-mach

To think that for a full 1.5 days, I kept the Flash Sale tab closed. :anguished:

That's what I did for 3 days, I was done. I only opened again because VirMach said it was ending, and yet here I am again, back on the hook.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Jab said:
    Hey, I don't want to sound rude... but where are those famous FAT32 SPECIAL or SHIT WEASEL deals?!

I can transfer you a SHIT WEASEL if you want. A few of my 2016 and 2018 deals are getting bin'd after this show by VirBot.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @DanSummer said: I actually got two of those.

Way to go, good man.

Thanked by (1)DanSummer

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@DanSummer said:

@VirMach said:

I actually got two of those. It seems to be better for my use case than the $5 one before that.

Pending I expect ?
    Can we order more than one flash deal per account?
    I may have been missing out all this time.

• How much time we have to wait to upload screenshots of pending servers?... Asking for a friend

Thanked by (3)someTom FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@FAT32 said:

@Jab said:

This year should be FRANKZ SPECIAL, he is the man

You sir, will always and forever be "The Man".

Thanked by (1)FAT32

• If I could replace my vps on Dallas by paying the difference, I would have gotten it and moved closer to the next deal.
    (Of course I know that's not possible. Just talking to myself)

• @FrankZ said: Pending I expect ?

9 of 10 pending ( the first one was ordered on the 25th). I wouldn't be needing them for another month or two though. Got a lot on my plate I need to clear. :)

@FrankZ said: Can we order more than one flash deal per account? I may have been missing out all this time.

Good question. Have no idea.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

Can we migrate it after buy it. Like Los Angeles or Seattle

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

Reminders:

$8.79 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT XIYAN SHITWEASEL
    2048MB RAM
    2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

(would could upgrade this one to HuangxinYuan https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/120289/#Comment_120289 or something :D

Oh, he actually had FAT32 special, REST IN PEPPERONI [*]
    )

$8.00 /yr
    KVM – FAT32 SPECIAL
    WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    8192MB RAM
    8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    8000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    8 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FAT32

• @soulchief said:

Boom

LIMITED OFFER
    $20.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4096MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    130GB SSD (NVMe)
    20480GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

:'(

• @DanSummer said: 9 of 10 pending ( the first one was ordered on the 25th). I wouldn't be needing them for another month or two though. Got a lot on my plate I need to clear. :)

Dont tell me they are all in Dallas ? :)

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• edited January 2023

Kind of hope these final ones dont activate for over a month lol. I have no plans for them right now other than running initial yabs and then monitoring their uptime to determine what ones can be for fun and which should be used for semi-important stuff.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited January 2023

@VirMach said:
    Just be ready to be disappointed if you got these late by the way, they're all definitely selling above the threshold because WHMCS can't handle it and we won't have room in another node. The quantities are still solid for most but some of the crazier upcoming ones will definitely break hardcore.

What have I MISS

Can ya do a GCV 6666 at west coast?

smartass shitposting satirist

• shit changed, we unstuck!

• edited January 2023

$12.21 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2560MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    6144GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

One hopes that it's on a better subnet than mine. ;)