VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Do you know when the vps purchased on January 4 will start?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@taoqi said:
    Do you know when the vps purchased on January 4 will start?

we have to wait till fatty starts it

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @taoqi said:
    Do you know when the vps purchased on January 4 will start?

Waiting...!!!

• Meanwhile you can show Flash Sale fancy names

Thanked by (2)noisycode lemoncube
  • I love this one:

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said: Please solve my Offline problem as soon as possible.

Your service will be activated in time. It is not unusual to have some VPS creations go bad during these flash sales. VirMach will make the rounds and fix them. Creating a ticket and/or posting it here may get you marked as a problematic customer. Why? Because when you buy these flash sales you agree to limited/no support. By putting in a ticket to try to rush the provisioning of your VPS you are breaking that agreement. By posting your ticket number here you are trying to get preferential treatment of your ticket over other tickets in the queue.
    My advise is to close your ticket, and wait. You don't need to listen to me, that is your choice. I am here just to help, guide folks in the right direction as I see it, and make suggestions for people to try and avoid as many future problems as possible.

Today I logged into my account and found that the number in the Services column is 0 and the machine status is Terminated.
    Has this been deleted or is it being repaired? Will the machine appear normally if I continue to wait?

I expect that this would mean that VirMach has decided not to provide the service to you.

----

@JamesLebron said:

@emperor said:

@JamesLebron said: Shut up licking dog.

Whatever floats your boat

What makes you a licking dog?

Don't do this. Insulting people is not going to make you any friends here.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

Your service will be activated in time. It is not unusual to have some VPS creations go bad during these flash sales. VirMach will make the rounds and fix them. Creating a ticket and/or posting it here may get you marked as a problematic customer. Why? Because when you buy these flash sales you agree to limited/no support. By putting in a ticket to try to rush the provisioning of your VPS you are breaking that agreement. By posting your ticket number here you are trying to get preferential treatment of your ticket over other tickets in the queue.
    My advise is to close your ticket, and wait. You don't need to listen to me, that is your choice. I am here just to help, guide folks in the right direction as I see it, and make suggestions for people to try and avoid as many future problems as possible.

Today I logged into my account and found that the number in the Services column is 0 and the machine status is Terminated.
    Has this been deleted or is it being repaired? Will the machine appear normally if I continue to wait?

I expect that this would mean that VirMach has decided not to provide the service to you.

----

@JamesLebron said:

@emperor said:

Will that give me a refund?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

----

@JamesLebron said:

@emperor said:

Yes, I would expect so.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said:

@FrankZ said:

----

@JamesLebron said:

@emperor said:

Yes, I would expect so.

OK

• Is there a betting pool going on when the last of the Jan4 vintage will be provisioned?

• @erk said:
    Is there a betting pool going on when the last of the Jan4 vintage will be provisioned?

Nah but I kind of want to fight Virbot now as well as LesBot. I think that would be fun.

Thanked by (1)erk

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Damn!
    This is a very special, advanced user only Flash Special - I wonder if that template is still going to enable CPU passthrough

• @erk said:
    Damn!
    This is a very special, advanced user only Flash Special - I wonder if that template is still going to enable CPU passthrough

Use solusvm to reinstall an OS.

Thanked by (1)erk
  • JabJab
    edited January 2023

Guy what do you think about the idea of creating one more VirMach account (without F2A) so I can easily see Network Status without finding my 2FA phone each fucking damn time? :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Who killed SEZ002? :confounded:

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @soulchief said:
    Use solusvm to reinstall an OS.

Coincidentally, my VPS Control Panel(solusvm) button doesn't work

And then

So the only way to reinstall an OS is with the dd command. :'(

from google translate

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Who killed SEZ002? :confounded:

My 2 vps's on it seem fine.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited January 2023

https://status.virm.ac/?s=62308aa4023dbc24d12ca512
    (Froze during an OS install - trying again.)
    [Edit] Worked 2nd attempt. D'oh! :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @Caxen said:

Mine is showing the same thing. Actually came here to see if anyone had posted about it, lol. Not sure if this is another "wait and it will work itself out" thing or if there's something I can reconfigure on my end.

• @SocksAreComfortable said:

@Caxen said:

Mine is showing the same thing. Actually came here to see if anyone had posted about it, lol. Not sure if this is another "wait and it will work itself out" thing or if there's something I can reconfigure on my end.

seems to be happening to everyone then.

• @dgc1980 said:

Probably will work itself out eventually then, I would imagine.

• Hmm.. I just checked 2 random VPS's and both bring up solusvm fine.

• @soulchief said:
    Hmm.. I just checked 2 random VPS's and both bring up solusvm fine.

Yeah, all mine are fine too. I think that error starts when a machine provisions wrong. Nothing client can do to fix it.

• edited January 2023

it is happening to my service on SEAZ005, I am checking others now

all other services are fine, just this one, no redeploy button :(

• @dgc1980 said:
    it is happening to my service on SEAZ005, I am checking others now

all other services are fine, just this one, no redeploy button :(

Mine is on SEAZ008.

• my service on SEAZ002 network is working now, so that is good news

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Who killed SEZ002? :confounded:

I witnessed some unusual load peaks (~100.0) during the last 18 hours, while it survived and thrived. Now, it's just fine and could even run a yabs, with a single score of 1192.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @dgc1980 said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:

@Caxen said:

I am having the same problem with BF-SPECIAL-2020, but the one I got in this flash sale is fine.
    Note: The hack @FrankZ posted on OGF is no longer available.

• @sh97 said:

CHI2Z027 IS BACK!!!

Tks! Yeah! k8s node +1