VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @ChadFranz said:

Why are you attacking me for translating it for you pops and what Mason have to do with your trouble of comprehending what Fritz posted? :/ I am sorry if I offended you somehow. That was not my intention. Can we all be friends?

If I'm in FrankZ's place I'm starting to feel a bit picked on. Some of it starting to feel a bit personal. Not that I speak for him obviously - just how I'd feel at this point.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • God no! Senior is a kind-hearted soul who lost his way. I am sure that as wise as he is he will find his way to get out of this as a better person.
    Cult powah is stronk, but he's stronger! He will be back. Mark my words!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

Let's talk this through Chad and do some what ifs.
    How would you handle this situation that Fritz is referring to ?
    Would you ban VirMach ?
    Take away his provider tag ?
    Make up a new rule concerning providers ?
    What ?

To be clear I am not saying we are going to do whatever you say. Just that I am will to walk through the what ifs and listen.

EDIT: Pretend you are a mini mod for the moment.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @ChadFranz said:
    .... who lost his way. I am sure that as wise as he is he will find his way to get out of this as a better person.

Or he simply disagrees with you.

Cult powah is stronk, but he's stronger! He will be back. Mark my words!

Dismissing people who disagree with your ( minority ) opinion as "cult" members doesn't help your argument.

• edited January 2023

@skorous said: Dismissing people who disagree with your ( minority ) opinion as "cult" members doesn't help your argument.

I wouldn't say that this is minority opinion, just opinion drown out from a few loud self-conceit homies, so there's a less and less people willing to raise voice against.

I don't know who used term "cult" first, but that's actually great term to describe what few of you are doing here everytime when someone express concerns against object of your fascination.

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
    2. a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

Thanked by (1)emengweb
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

This may or may not need saying... A lot of back and forth here regurgitating what's already been said a dozen times in a variety of colorful ways. To summarize -

One group thinks VirMach delivers on their promises and (legitimate) customers get what they pay for in the end. The Great Migration may have caused a lot of issues (during and afterwards), but the low price point, high performance, and other nuances make it worth it in the end.

Another group thinks VirMach is plauged by issues, many of which are self-inflicted, and advise severe caution before purchasing from them. If you're lucky then you may end up with a product that has the stability of a sine wave and if not, then you get a sparkly "pending" order to gawk at indefinitely.

We all get it. Both sides have their merits and valid points. But both sides also have blinders on for some aspects. Anyways... that's all to say, if you want to warn (or encourage) others to buy or not to buy from VirMach, that's reasonable and is your right to share your belief and opinion. But trying to convince anyone to leave their camp at this point is futile and is bound to get you (and others) in a shit flinging competition fast. And there aren't any winners in a shit flinging competetion.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @skorous said: Comparator not a sequence of events.

Bonus points given.

Thanked by (1)skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach Hello, I can pay a $5 membership and then send a ticket to ask when the $24.6 vps will turn on January 2nd?

• https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    ---
    (added  )   * DALZ008
    (added  )   * NYCB027
    ---

Two more bites the dust.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

@ChadFranz said:
    @Fritz will need to rewrite message so that Senior who's not most literate person on the world (sorry father!) won't miss the essence of your message about starting new sale without fulfilling orders from previous sale.

Why do kids always think their parents are stupid until they get older. (rhetorical question).
    Chad, it still does not matter. I expect that Mason knows that VirMach has an offer thread and that he still has not received his $1.11 from the flash sale. Do you see him shutting down the VirMach offer thread ? If it was a thing that should be done why would he not be doing it ?

Thats what I'm asking previously.
    Will you guys at mod team allows this if it was made by other non Virmach?

@ChadFranz has pointed what I meant more accurately.

@Mason

Well, some members here like to bully other hosts by their mistakes and tolerate one with more or less condition.

Personally I don't care but I see some imbalance here.

Thanked by (1)emengweb
  • @FrankZ said: Chad,

What is with this calling everyone "Chad"? Does this mean I should start calling everyone "Richard" (or some abbreviation of that)?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous
  • @tetech said:

@FrankZ said: Chad,

What is with this calling everyone "Chad"? Does this mean I should start calling everyone "Richard" (or some abbreviation of that)?

Suppose be an insult in some cultures. Personally I think @FrankZ has picked up a stalker. He should reverse it and start stalking them back.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint skorous tetech
  • @taoqi said:
    @VirMach Hello, I can pay a $5 membership and then send a ticket to ask when the $24.6 vps will turn on January 2nd?

You should give up. No one knows when the pending servers will go live, not even VirMach, otherwise he would have told us already.

The only thing you can definitely do with your server is get it cancelled and refunded.

• edited January 2023

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?

For now is:

1524415 #1524659 #1524858 #1524520

If this will take any support points, please fell free take invoice for it, thanks.

ps. It's more like game fun, please dont let it end

want buy the new year $27, but can not payout, account marked i guess...

Reason is multiple accounts. I see at least three of them immediately and then one marked as self-referral . And some other "classified" account notes.

Yes, emengweb#gmail.com is the main account, the first to respond to Merge Accounts, and It was merged, but other issues were not processed, the account was flagged, and it was not even possible to initiate a priority bill.
    About this i mentioned before after flash sale, but not get response, guess because there a lot thread and message in LES (Also Send message mentioned willing pay $15 for this Priority Support to get that 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' 640162 done. About affiliate and other, It has been stated in the ticket, waiting for your reply).

Really don't want to miss this flash sale, I had to re-register new account. First time, the currency was wrongly selected as €, Alipay could not complete the payment, so I had to register another new account again. I apologize for these actions. If additional fees are incurred, I will willing to pay for it.

A small request, complete the merger, restore the normal status of the account, and you will see a long-term loyal user as before.

Sincerely thanks.

So, i guess this still not respond, if so i will make my choices.> @Mumbly said:

@skorous said: Dismissing people who disagree with your ( minority ) opinion as "cult" members doesn't help your argument.

I wouldn't say that this is minority opinion, just opinion drown out from a few loud self-conceit homies, so there's a less and less people willing to raise voice against.

I don't know who used term "cult" first, but that's actually great term to describe what few of you are doing here everytime when someone express concerns against object of your fascination.

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
    2. a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

The post I posted before this thread, about the fact that the account was not processed after the merger, the flag still exists, although it is not mjj. I have use too much time and energy wasted this thing, this shouldn't be something that affects me, this no right for me. since does not need a user like me, even annual consumption above $200 and still marked mjj, did you even seen mjj will do that, ha? Maybe it's time to switch to another supplier, stop wasted time.
    PS.
    I realize it's time to stop and think, thing is not like that. Account mark is eay way, but not conducive to business development and time of mine, virmach whould't change mind but i should, for my own sake. Life is short, do the right thing is hard , Attitude is very important, if you want to go far for everything.
    Goodbye LES, I don’t think I will pay attention to this place for a while, happy nice every day.

• edited January 2023

@Mason said:
    This may or may not need saying... A lot of back and forth here regurgitating what's already been said a dozen times in a variety of colorful ways. To summarize -

One group thinks VirMach delivers on their promises and (legitimate) customers get what they pay for in the end. The Great Migration may have caused a lot of issues (during and afterwards), but the low price point, high performance, and other nuances make it worth it in the end.

Another group thinks VirMach is plauged by issues, many of which are self-inflicted, and advise severe caution before purchasing from them. If you're lucky then you may end up with a product that has the stability of a sine wave and if not, then you get a sparkly "pending" order to gawk at indefinitely.

We all get it. Both sides have their merits and valid points. But both sides also have blinders on for some aspects. Anyways... that's all to say, if you want to warn (or encourage) others to buy or not to buy from VirMach, that's reasonable and is your right to share your belief and opinion. But trying to convince anyone to leave their camp at this point is futile and is bound to get you (and others) in a shit flinging competition fast. And there aren't any winners in a shit flinging competetion.

Here's another one, always be. :/

• Hope you got your pizzas and Chin... wait wrong thread.

• is being mjj reselling 'flash sale' really that good? I come from country where my currency is a total clown show but still think it's nowhere near profitable. the risk are just simply too dumb higher than the profit

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:
    is being mjj reselling 'flash sale' really that good? I come from country where my currency is a total clown show but still think it's nowhere near profitable. the risk are just simply too dumb higher than the profit

It is for that particular subset. They can not get them themselves because a lot of providers block them. So you buy them mark them up sometimes two or three times what you pay and profit, or you sell the whole account for a one time deal.

• @AuroraZero said:

@Encoders said:
    is being mjj reselling 'flash sale' really that good? I come from country where my currency is a total clown show but still think it's nowhere near profitable. the risk are just simply too dumb higher than the profit

It is for that particular subset. They can not get them themselves because a lot of providers block them. So you buy them mark them up sometimes two or three times what you pay and profit, or you sell the whole account for a one time deal.

elmao that's just pathetic.

I think that's kind of deserved. both my csf log and firewall log will support my standing, that certain country is nothing but nuisance. when they come, as provider you'll almost certain losing reputation on your ipv4. even when things look okay in service term, they'll ended with fucking with payment processor.

welp, their cries improve my LES experience so i hope it won't stop anytime soon

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Encoders said:

elmao that's just pathetic.

I think that's kind of deserved. both my csf log and firewall log will support my standing, that certain country is nothing but nuisance. when they come, as provider you'll almost certain losing reputation on your ipv4. even when things look okay in service term, they'll ended with fucking with payment processor.

welp, their cries improve my LES experience so i hope it won't stop anytime soon

I use the fuck around and find out rule. Keep pulling shit and you will reap the consequences and may end costing your whole country.

I try to give others the benefit of the doubt, but when they prove me wrong then shit tends to hit the fan quickly.

Thanked by (1)Encoders
  • @AuroraZero said:
    I try to give others the benefit of the doubt, but when they prove me wrong then shit tends to hit the fan quickly.

Yeti Yeti, wa'z the temperature in yor cave?

smartass shitposting satirist

• 67 degrees Celsius inside outside is 32 degrees Celsius and no snow. Was raining the last two days

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Almost a month, still pending.

• skorousskorous OG
    edited January 2023

@AuroraZero said:
    67 degrees Celsius inside outside is 32 degrees Celsius and no snow. Was raining the last two days

It's uhhhhhhh .. pretty hot in there, eh? Not surprised there's no snow though ...

• @AuroraZero said:
    67 degrees Celsius inside outside is 32 degrees Celsius and no snow. Was raining the last two days

67 Celsius? RIP

While human body cells start to die anywhere 46-60 degrees celsius, temperatures of around 50 degrees is when most irreversible damage to cells start as the proteins within begin to coagulate.

• Fucken phone Fahrenheit no idea wtf is going on anymore.

• @Daevien said:
    Anyone else having NYCB037 connections die out a lot last few days? Currently getting like 10-60 mbit downloading while getting 750+ uploading

I'm on NYCB027, which is completely inaccessible. Status page shows it down, last checked 14 hours ago, and reason for being down "unknown". Which is wonderful, becuase I use it as a backup when torguard craps itself, which seems to be all the time now. If I recall, Virmach charges you if you have the audacity to create a ticket, so I guess it's just a hope and wait thing?

• @rdan said:
    I'm on NYCB027, which is completely inaccessible. Status page shows it down, last checked 14 hours ago, and reason for being down "unknown". Which is wonderful, becuase I use it as a backup when torguard craps itself, which seems to be all the time now. If I recall, Virmach charges you if you have the audacity to create a ticket, so I guess it's just a hope and wait thing?

37 is up, just network blips and terrible speeds downloading.

Virmach doesn't charge you for tickets, they have the clause they CAN charge you if you make bullshit tickets or lie about reasons behind things or whatever just creating extra work for them. Currently as they try to get through tickets, putting in multiple tickets will get them merged and priority dropped since you couldn't follow the rules.

That being said, 27 is listed as a known issue on the status page already so a ticket won't really do much but add to what they have to process.

https://billing.virmach.com/serverstatus.php

Thanked by (3)rdan nutjob Caxen
  • @Mason said:

IELTS writing rating 7.5

smartass shitposting satirist

• @nutjob said:

@taoqi said:
    @VirMach Hello, I can pay a $5 membership and then send a ticket to ask when the $24.6 vps will turn on January 2nd?

You should give up. No one knows when the pending servers will go live, not even VirMach, otherwise he would have told us already.

The only thing you can definitely do with your server is get it cancelled and refunded.

i need it