★ VirMach ★ 2023 ★ NVMe SSD ★ Ryzen ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• i need flash sale now. @VirMach

i need cheap vps year payment .

• edited January 2023

@Shakespeare said:
    i need flash sale now. @VirMach

Yo almighty Shakespeare, ya're a fan of VirmArch?

Care to join Masochist club?

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:
    First 100,000 comments that comments anything shall receive a FREE "Thanks." No obligation to comment again, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE :) Winners will NOT be DM'd. Comment cannot be edited.

@VirMach said:
    Also no more free thanks, there is a $5 thanks fee. I'll hand out all the free thanks up until this point.

Yo another empty promise

Yo @VirMach can we get 2 years or 3 years discount for storage offers?
    e.g. Hosthatch 1TB $75 per 3 years

smartass shitposting satirist

• edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@Shakespeare said:

Yo almighty Shakespeare, ya're a fan of VirmArch?

Care to join Masochist club?

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:
    First 100,000 comments that comments anything shall receive a FREE "Thanks." No obligation to comment again, no gimmicks, no catch. Simply FREE :) Winners will NOT be DM'd. Comment cannot be edited.

@VirMach said:
    Also no more free thanks, there is a $5 thanks fee. I'll hand out all the free thanks up until this point.

Yo another empty promise

Yo @VirMach can we get 2 years or 3 years discount for storage offers?
    e.g. Hosthatch 1TB $75 per 3 years

i want to virmach flash sale ,participate very happy to me ,include you said masochist club ,i can it bear ,even enjoy ,this is a process. @VirMach

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

• edited January 2023

@Shakespeare said:

i want to virmach flash sale ,participate very happy to me

So ya're another Masochist, welcome board the club

• Storage is nice, will Ams be restocked?

Don't remember old prices for the Ryzen.

(I did snooze, forget about the offer and lose out on the old price lol)

• No Credit Card, No Paypal

Thanked by (4)ehab FrankZ VirMach Ganonk
  • edited January 2023

@kidoh said:
    No Credit Card, No Paypal

There is my conspiracy theory: the old hag VirmAch gonna turn us into trees

• How many chargebacks for Ryzen 2048 having 4GB of RAM (not 2GB like it should) and 1 core rather than 2 cores!?
    Oh wait, there are no chargebacks - no credit card, no paypal.
    How many tickets?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited January 2023

@Jab said:

u might want to try a tingling Tunak Tunak Tun instead.

Thanked by (2)shallow Ganonk
  • Daily "kicking myself" post for missing out on Tokyo storage...

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said: e.g. Hosthatch 1TB $75 per 3 years

Basic logic says probably not, since we do RAID10 KVM. Double it and you already have $48/YR 1TB RAID10.

@Jab said:

How many chargebacks for Ryzen 2048 having 4GB of RAM (not 2GB like it should) and 1 core rather than 2 cores!?
    Oh wait, there are no chargebacks - no credit card, no paypal.
    How many tickets?

No one's even buying anything. $5.88/YR VPS is priced too high.

In fact if anyone bought it before we updated, I'll honor the original specifications if they make a ticket.

@tarasis said:
    Storage is nice, will Ams be restocked?

Don't remember old prices for the Ryzen.

(I did snooze, forget about the offer and lose out on the old price lol)

Amsterdam storage has been sitting under a couch in one of the offices for basically almost a year. We rented a second office for all the builds, rent is expiring soon so we're moving it all back which means I can no longer procrastinate and have to ship it out this week.

It was having issues and I don't remember where we're at with it exactly but I did buy 2-3 extra processors and 2-3 extra motherboards for it at some time and we have excess HDDs, like probably 20 extra 14-18TB drives so it should basically be 100% success rate. I'll try to keep you updated, but we've learned our lesson and aren't going to be taking any pre-orders for it.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ tarasis

@Shakespeare said:

No one has any money left. Start a crowdfunding campaign.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said: No one's even buying anything.

It's the lack of rDNS. :p :bleep_bloop:
    .. and we're waiting to see how much surplus you have, after the next MJJ cull. ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: No one's even buying anything.

It's the lack of rDNS. :p :bleep_bloop:

It's the lack of BGP session.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @VirMach said:

@Shakespeare said:

I like flash sale on your bot, this crazy,RackNerd always copy you,but,no beyond

• hello,are you planning to merge vps configurations in the same region of the US? For example, 1c1g15gssd and 2c2g 20ssdwill be combined into 3c3g35g ssd, and the fees will be superimposed. Appropriate service charges are available and I'm sure this will be very popular =)

@KuYeHQ said:
    hello,are you planning to merge vps configurations in the same region of the US? For example, 1c1g15gssd and 2c2g 20ssdwill be combined into 3c3g35g ssd, and the fees will be superimposed. Appropriate service charges are available and I'm sure this will be very popular =)

Only using the laws of conservation of momentum. Two plans combined to double the specifications will 4x the price, or something like that, I don't remember introduction to physics very well.

• @VirMach said:

@KuYeHQ said:
    hello,are you planning to merge vps configurations in the same region of the US? For example, 1c1g15gssd and 2c2g 20ssdwill be combined into 3c3g35g ssd, and the fees will be superimposed. Appropriate service charges are available and I'm sure this will be very popular =)

Only using the laws of conservation of momentum. Two plans combined to double the specifications will 4x the price, or something like that, I don't remember introduction to physics very well.

"Square-cube law", Virmach servers edition

You probably saw me somewhere...

• @VirMach said:

@Shakespeare said:

Maybe too many pending orders remaining

Thanked by (1)tetech
  • edited January 2023
    While we permit you to average around 80 TPS/IOPS, our AUP does not permit constant usage or larger bursts. You must understand that your VPS is a virtual instance running on a physical server with limited amounts of I/O shared across multiple users, which is why we have this policy in place. Your service was found to be using an average of 8xx transactions per second for multiple hours. If the high usage continues your service may be powered off again or suspended.

Please reduce your usage. If you have a Windows VPS then you may follow this guide , please also make sure no intensive processes are running in the background, such as a Windows Update which may sometimes break . The disk is utilized when reading or writing files, which includes excessive web browsing or processing large amount of files. If your servers require using a lot of I/O then you can purchase the High I/O add-on, if available for your plan, this will give you 2x the allowed IOPs of your current plan without upgrading. If you don't think even that upgrade will be enough then you should consider upgrading to a Dedicated Server. We can possibly provide you with a discount if you'd like to switch, please let us know. We can also help you with the migration of your files and data if you choose to go with a dedicated server. Another option available to you is upgrading to a higher plan, for example our SSD4G plan has a very lenient allowance for I/O, much higher than the plans below it.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance in lowering your usage or if you have any questions. We may also have discounts/coupons available if you'd like to upgrade to avoid further issues.

From MJJLoc, yo VirmAch could ya kindly state yor disk/network IO restriction for special and flash sale?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

While we permit you to average around 80 TPS/IOPS, our AUP does not permit constant usage or larger bursts. You must understand that your VPS is a virtual instance running on a physical server with limited amounts of I/O shared across multiple users, which is why we have this policy in place. Your service was found to be using an average of 8xx transactions per second for multiple hours. If the high usage continues your service may be powered off again or suspended.

Please reduce your usage. If you have a Windows VPS then you may follow this guide , please also make sure no intensive processes are running in the background, such as a Windows Update which may sometimes break . The disk is utilized when reading or writing files, which includes excessive web browsing or processing large amount of files. If your servers require using a lot of I/O then you can purchase the High I/O add-on, if available for your plan, this will give you 2x the allowed IOPs of your current plan without upgrading. If you don't think even that upgrade will be enough then you should consider upgrading to a Dedicated Server. We can possibly provide you with a discount if you'd like to switch, please let us know. We can also help you with the migration of your files and data if you choose to go with a dedicated server. Another option available to you is upgrading to a higher plan, for example our SSD4G plan has a very lenient allowance for I/O, much higher than the plans below it.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance in lowering your usage or if you have any questions. We may also have discounts/coupons available if you'd like to upgrade to avoid further issues.

From MJJLoc, yo VirmAch could ya kindly state yor disk/network IO restriction for special and flash sale?

what exactly where they doing on that vps?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited January 2023

@cybertech said: what exactly where they doing on that vps?

Presumably install pirate windows by using dd, then run somewhat bots for Web games

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Presumably install pirate windows by using dd, then run somewhat bots for Web games

well they truly deserve it then

edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Easiest answer is if you have 1% or the node's dedicated disk amount, you get 1% of all I/O operations over like a day. That's not what it is, but the easiest rule of thumb to communicate. So 20GB on 2TB drive = 1%

2TB NVMe drive Gen3/Gen4, look up what it's capable of for the type of operations you do.

So if it can do like 500,000 IOPS for your operation type/size, then that's 5,000 IOPS in the example of having 1% share of the disk, there are 86,400 seconds in a day so 432,000,000 operations a day for that example of that specific type of operation. Anything more, we may decide to be lenient to some level where possible automatically.

Most cases if you get that message you're doing a lot more.

And of course over a shorter period of time, let's say 10 minutes out of 24 hours, there are 144x 10 minute chunks in 24 hours so let's say you do 10x more than that, it's fine as long as it's not more than 14x 10 minute chunks that do 10x more since any more and you'd average out more for the day. However, if you do 2 x 10 minute consecutive chunks where you're doing like 50x more that could still be problematic since at that point you're most likely also breaking the load and CPU fair use policies. Basically if any of that is confusing just refer to my first sentence and do your own math/conceptualization of it.

• edited January 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:

I assume no.

dd for either Windows thing (you posted above) or running bots never use so much IOPS.

These days, more will be run from RAM not disk.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:
    Easiest answer is if you have 1% or the node's dedicated disk amount, you get 1% of all I/O operations over like a day. That's not what it is, but the easiest rule of thumb to communicate. So 20GB on 2TB drive = 1%

2TB NVMe drive Gen3/Gen4, look up what it's capable of for the type of operations you do.

So if it can do like 500,000 IOPS for your operation type/size, then that's 5,000 IOPS in the example of having 1% share of the disk, there are 86,400 seconds in a day so 432,000,000 operations a day for that example of that specific type of operation. Anything more, we may decide to be lenient to some level where possible automatically.

Most cases if you get that message you're doing a lot more.

And of course over a shorter period of time, let's say 10 minutes out of 24 hours, there are 144x 10 minute chunks in 24 hours so let's say you do 10x more than that, it's fine as long as it's not more than 14x 10 minute chunks that do 10x more since any more and you'd average out more for the day. However, if you do 2 x 10 minute consecutive chunks where you're doing like 50x more that could still be problematic since at that point you're most likely also breaking the load and CPU fair use policies. Basically if any of that is confusing just refer to my first sentence and do your own math/conceptualization of it.

That was a really definitive answer, I'm saving this one for future reference.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• we need to visit Virmach where ever he is.

@ehab said:
    we need to visit Virmach where ever he is.

lol why?

• @cybertech said:

@ehab said:
    we need to visit Virmach where ever he is.

lol why?

Thanked by (2)FrankZ someTom