★ VirMach ★ 2023 ★ NVMe SSD ★ Ryzen ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

167891012»

Comments

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited February 2023

@H2Kimi said:

@H2Kimi said:
    I bought a 3C8G product, but why is the CPU Ryzen 3900X (crying
    I just rushed to buy the 5950X and cried

Can I pay to upgrade my server to 5950X, I need higher CPU performance. Value for money is why I always trust Virmach

Someone had the same question as you a few days ago, and sent a ticket to request a paid upgrade, and then his account was blocked...

• @ruikno said:

@H2Kimi said:

@H2Kimi said:
    I bought a 3C8G product, but why is the CPU Ryzen 3900X (crying
    I just rushed to buy the 5950X and cried

Can I pay to upgrade my server to 5950X, I need higher CPU performance. Value for money is why I always trust Virmach

Someone had the same question as you a few days ago, and sent a ticket to request a paid upgrade, and then his account was blocked...

Where'd you hear that? I'm sure it's the whole story.

• @skorous said: Where'd you hear that? I'm sure it's the whole story.

Do you really need to ask where? ^.-

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@skorous said: Where'd you hear that? I'm sure it's the whole story.

Do you really need to ask where? ^.-

I have to ask so I can officially know what I already know.

• My virtual machine is prompted that the bandwidth is insufficient after only 11 hours of activation? This is a big joke. Please help me troubleshoot
    “Your service was suspended for running out of bandwidth. Please "Increase Bandwidth" above or create a ticket in the billing department to upgrade your package.
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage”
    Ticket #168575

• edited February 2023

Please help me troubleshoot

Yo summon emotional support Chad @FrankZ

smartass shitposting satirist

• @H2Kimi said:
    My virtual machine is prompted that the bandwidth is insufficient after only 11 hours of activation? This is a big joke. Please help me troubleshoot
    “Your service was suspended for running out of bandwidth. Please "Increase Bandwidth" above or create a ticket in the billing department to upgrade your package.
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage”
    Ticket #168575

According to this message, I think it's possible that you may have used too much bandwidth. Hope this helps!

Thanked by (1)tetech
  • @fluttershy said:

@H2Kimi said:
    My virtual machine is prompted that the bandwidth is insufficient after only 11 hours of activation? This is a big joke. Please help me troubleshoot
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage”
    Ticket #168575

According to this message, I think it's possible that you may have used too much bandwidth. Hope this helps!

It's hilarious. I haven't even logged into the VPS.

• @H2Kimi said:

@fluttershy said:

@H2Kimi said:
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage”
    Ticket #168575

( sigh ) just because you haven't logged on to it doesn't mean someone hasn't.

• @H2Kimi said:

@fluttershy said:

@H2Kimi said:
    Suspension Reason
    Bandwidth Overusage”
    Ticket #168575

Maybe you should have. Were you too busy whining on the forums?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

Redoing the Tokyo promotion, still haven't posted it but here's a preview. The Epyc node is fully built and tested, just has to be packed. and shipped. I think this is the sweet spot to not piss off older customers and to not attract thousands of multi-account scalpers. Will launch with iPv6 auto assigned at the beginning.

Oh and here's the node specifications:

Epyc 7452 (2.35GHz, 32 Cores, 64 Threads)
    512GB 2400MHz DDR4 (SkHynix 8x64GB LRDIMM)
    10Gbit NIC (Intel X550, I think)
    2x 7.68TB Gen3 Enterprise U.2 NVMe (WD SN200)
    14TB HDD (for backups)
    1U Chassis w/ 3x 40mm x 56mm fans
    Will have room to drop in 4x2TB M.2 HW RAID later if we bottleneck on disk.

Only other note I want to add is that for the biennial double bandwidth/port speed and extra IPv4 bonus, it's not part of the delivery guarantee. So you'll have to be patient while we manually work through that if we get busy. Then the 20% off early bird will drop off when we stop taking pre-orders and if space is left over we'll resume without the early bird offer so you have a chance of not pre-ordering if you're not comfortable with that. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or questions.

For non-Tokyo Epyc, that'll be early March. Taking location suggestions for that. Those will most likely be either Epyc 7532 (2.4GHz, 32 Cores, 64 Threads) or Epyc 7542 (2.9GHz, 32 Core, 64 Threads) or Epyc 7R32 (2.8GHz, 48 Core, 96 Threads.) Either 4x3.84TB HW RAID U.2 or 4x7.68TB HW RAID U.2 and 512GB RAM to 1024GB RAM. 2U Chassis or 4U Chassis (maybe) with all our leftover 14TB HDDs HW RAID10 where (again maybe) you can add on HDD on the same plan or we do both NVMe and HDD plans together. Pricing for non-Tokyo will most likely be more in line with the original planned Tokyo Epyc biennial offer (768MB for $15/2YR, 1.5GB for $27/2YR, 4GB for $64/2YR.) Disk amounts and bandwidth amounts for non-Tokyo may be up to double. (So 1TB, 2TB, 4TB and 20GB, 30GB, 60GB respectively.) Those will also launch with IPv6 day one @yoursunny

Any space left over on them if they don't fill well will be Epyc 2 year flash sales but we might hold off on that until we ship out several more Epycs first and get them settled down (so that'd be potentially summer host flash sales.)

Epyc may end up being on VirtFusion and not SolusVM. If we do this, we may also do IPv6 + NAT optional. If we don't do the Tokyo pre-orders higher likelihood of this occurring.

For the 20~ remaining Ryzen servers we might end up doing any of the following changes:

• IPv6 only by default with option to add IPv4 for $5~ a year
    • OpenStack/Fleio with cloud hourly billing
    • Spread out across new sister brand with more locations
    • Halved disk amount but RAID10 and accompanying block storage

Block storage might be, or possibility of VPS plans:

• $7 per 500GB RAID10 NVMe

(edit) If we do the shotgun method for the remaining Ryzens the new locations we intend on adding will be Bucharest, Madrid, Zurich, Stockholm, Dublin, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo2, Sydney, Hawaii, Tel Aviv, Instanbul, and Toronto. SLA will be terrible probably.

Sister sites:

I have about 100 domains that I intend on using so for everyone that doesn't like us have fun going to checkout and realizing it's all VirMach.

• @VirMach said: I have about 100 domains that I intend on using so for everyone that doesn't like us have fun going to checkout and realizing it's all VirMach.

This is dope :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• @VirMach said:
    Redoing the Tokyo promotion

Fix TYOC026 before new promotions!

Or, shall I prorate cancel and buy new one?

I have about 100 domains that I intend on using so for everyone that doesn't like us have fun going to checkout and realizing it's all VirMach.

vpsamsterdam.com detected.

I have nvme2g.com.
    I'll sell it to evil affman.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @VirMach said: Dublin

Interesting. :) An UK location would be good too. ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach said: For the 20~ remaining Ryzen servers we might end up doing any of the following changes:

Do they have IPMI? Perhaps a lottery among those of us with dedi's but no operating systems?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited February 2023

@VirMach said: everyone that doesn't like us have fun going to checkout and realizing it's all VirMach.

Yo aye can smell the resentment

Is the Tokyo EYPC eligible for the PRO RATED refund? What if that's a clown bus.

MIGRATION BUTTON
    MIGRATION BUTTON
    MIGRATION BUTTON

smartass shitposting satirist

• Thanks Virmach B)
    Uptime: 134 days, 22 hours, 24 minutes, 11 seconds

Thanked by (1)VirMach
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@nyamenk said:
    Thanks Virmach B)

which node?!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@nyamenk said:
    Thanks Virmach B)

which node?!

NYCB004S

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • Singapore Please :p
    I am from Southeast Asia, look forward to get the 1st Virmach Southeast Asia server.
    My humble suggestion: Virmach can just release the Singapore stock for existing loyalty customer to prevent scalper buying for the first month before releasing to new customer for buying it.
    (I think a lot of current Virmach user already waiting Virmach to expand business to Singapore for long time.
    For me I've been looking forward to this for 5-7 years- early customer with Virmach )

MY/SG & Worldwide Latency Test V3 : http://www.mywebping.com (27 February 2021 Updated)
    MY-Unifi Home SmokePing: http://smokeping.mywebping.com/smokeping/

• @VirMach said:
    For the 20~ remaining Ryzen servers we might end up doing any of the following changes:

• IPv6 only by default with option to add IPv4 for $5~ a year
    • OpenStack/Fleio with cloud hourly billing

DO THIS! m_ _m We need more low-end hourly billed VPS! :3

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @vyas said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: So I'll award you one prize

Preferential treatment = not fair, shame on you! :p :bleep_bloop:

The correct sentence is,
    "You bring shame to your family."

just asking our resident MJJ @dahartigan for confirmation.

Tremendous shame indeed. You are very close to receiving your honorable MJJ status @vyas ;)

If my MJJ-town account gets some invites I'll keep you in mind.

Thanked by (1)vyas

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• @VirMach said:
    Sister sites:

Using notvirmach.com will be your best option.

Thanked by (2)VirMach yoursunny
  • @Mainly said:
    I don't know who gave you enough courage to start selling new servers, and more than half of the customers are waiting to be processed? This is a big joke, I can see that @virmach has enough patience to deal with you, and can also find a million excuses, no, it's all the client's fault!

What the hell are you on about? More than half of what customers are waiting to be processed?

Thanked by (2)VirMach FrankZ