Crunchbits' Ultra Mega Giveaways And Goods: Servers, CPUs, Motherboards, RAM, Disks, Etc

Comments

• edited January 2023

Cloudie Networks is the most uncool metered located in middle of nowhere in some ocean.

Crunchbits is the.coolest unmetered megahost located on American dirt.

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

Plot twist: Crunchbits just drunk

EDIT: I've Google'd current time in Spokane - he/she not drunk, just stuck in DC and overworked, 5 energy drinks, 10 coffees and everything is funny for him/her.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@Zigi said:
    Cloudie Networks is the most uncool metered located in middle of nowhere in some ocean.

Crunchbits is the.coolest unmetered megahost located on American dirt.

How unbelievably close you are, but at the same time likely so extremely far away from the final answer :s

@Jab said:
    Plot twist: Crunchbits just drunk

EDIT: I've Google'd current time in Spokane - he/she not drunk, just stuck in DC and overworked, 5 energy drinks, 10 coffees and everything is funny for him/her.

Close, but no caffeine this late and soon to be asleep. I was just enjoying the hunters' progress (or lack of)

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider

Cloudie Networks is e-waste?

Thanked by (1)crunchbits

@aqua said:

Cloudie Networks is generally always yeeting loads of rusty disks

• It's almost 5 AM and I see easter egg hunting.

Ah, nice.

• @crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

Well he does buy them on eBay

• @crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

Like what happened with that box of SSDs?

• Cloudie Networks is generally always yeeting loads of rusty dicks?

• Is it asking for accounts to have more activity than yours?

• @crunchbits said: but if you were first you will have first dibs (sans some disqualifying reason).

Opting to use 'sans' a french word instead of 'without' just to make it look good.

Yeeting meaning like throw it away?

• @abtdw said:

@crunchbits said: but if you were first you will have first dibs (sans some disqualifying reason).

Opting to use 'sans' a french word instead of 'without' just to make it look good.

Comic sans, obviously /s

@aqua said:

I like the change to EasyVM.net, congrats amigo. EasyVM.net sells unbelievably choice KVM servers :)

• Is it having all that equipment in Spokane, but not offering service from there? Or maybe that you call it e-waste, but also decent gear?

• edited January 2023

@corbpie said:
    Is it asking for accounts to have more activity than yours?

Already said that it wasn't that.

The only interesting thing that I find is that the hardware is located on WA considering Crunchbits has a location on ID instead, but I'm not sure how that'd be "silly, maybe slightly ridiculous"; or at least anything that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Or maybe we're really overthinking it.

@crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

I like the change to EasyVM.net, congrats amigo. EasyVM.net sells unbelievably choice KVM servers :)

Would be better with the 3x 1U servers :wink:

• edited January 2023

Or actually, maybe is it the fact that you ask for the claimed item publicly, and after the confirmation, you ask for a PM saying the claimed item again, plus the confirmation; instead of just PMing yourself or asking users to just PM instead of having to clarify what they want twice?

@aqua said:

@crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

Would be better with the 3x 1U servers :wink:

You already racked 200 nodes, no need for my old junk :3

@JeDaYoshi said:
    Or actually, maybe is it the fact that you ask for the claimed item publicly, and after the confirmation, you ask for a PM saying the claimed item again, plus the confirmation; instead of just PMing yourself or asking users to just PM instead of having to clarify what they want twice?

Nah I'll just stop you there so you don't get an aneurysm. Way..wayyyy overthinking it. Also look at a map of the US: WA and ID share a border. 30 minutes driving between the datacenters :)

• "Extremely slow" at cleaning up that everything has been sitting for 2+ years?

• @crunchbits said:
    Nah I'll just stop you there so you don't get an aneurysm. Way..wayyyy overthinking it. Also look at a map of the US: WA and ID share a border. 30 minutes driving between the datacenters :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one overthinking it :P
    Makes sense with the distance though :)

edited January 2023

@crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

unbelievably choice KVM servers :)

Could it possibly be 3x 1U 5950x Servers (like the ones in your bio) Since I offer a unbelieveable choice and I offer Ryzen servers?

• edited January 2023

Another thing that's crossed my mind is that a bunch of that working hardware given away would not count as "e-waste" since it can be perfectly sold as services, but again, that probably still falls into "overthinking."

Hmm... Time for some water.

@JeDaYoshi said:
    Another thing that's crossed my mind is that a bunch of that working hardware given away would not count as "e-waste" since it can be perfectly sold as services, but again, that probably still falls into "overthinking."

Hmm... Time for some water.

That was answered in the OP. I would rather smash it with a hammer and post videos on LES than deal with an eBay scam on my account over $20

Thanked by (1)JeDaYoshi

@aqua said:

@crunchbits said:

@aqua said:

unbelievably choice KVM servers :)

Could it possibly be 3x 1U 5950x Servers (like the ones in your bio) Since I offer a unbelieveable choice and I offer Ryzen servers?

Yes, it could possibly be. For a very low monthly price they could be yours. I know a guy.

I will not and cannot test every piece of hardware here. They worked when pulled, but some of these items have been sitting for 2+ years. No guarantees--accept that risk BEFORE you send us a shipping label. There are no guarantees, refunds, replacements, warranties or anything of that nature. We will test the servers for POST/BIOS before packing due to the hassle and cost of shipping full chassis.

Hmmm

• edited January 2023

There isn't a hard-and-fast rule, if you think you qualify then make a claim.

I think I qualify... I'm hard and fast.

• pedjoeangdigitalpedjoeangdigital Hosting Provider

@Zigi said:

I think I'm hard and fast.

which part is hard zigi ? LOL hahahaha

▓▓ Pedjoeang Digital Networks | Singapore & Indonesia Dedicated Server , VPS & Colocation

• @pedjoeangdigital said:

@Zigi said:

I think I'm hard and fast.

which part is hard zigi ? LOL hahahaha

woah woah woah

• CloudieCloudie Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@pedjoeangdigital said: which part is hard zigi ? LOL hahahaha

His big... black...hole communities. :)