Crunchbits' Ultra Mega Giveaways And Goods: Servers, CPUs, Motherboards, RAM, Disks, Etc

Comments

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    I was wondering whether to claim something else or not given the thread turned into memes. But might as well, since, y'know.

I'd also like to add 10x Xeon E5-2620 V3, thank you :)

Could I convince you to grab 8 instead? Looking to snag two when my 24 hours are up :smile:

• I can and probably will change rules at any given time, for any given reason.

@crunchbits
    Lolz

True dictatorship... for the Easter hunt

• edited January 2023

@drunekndog said:

@JeDaYoshi said:
    I was wondering whether to claim something else or not given the thread turned into memes. But might as well, since, y'know.

Could I convince you to grab 8 instead? Looking to snag two when my 24 hours are up :smile:

I don't mind that :)

So let's change that to 8x Xeon E5-2620 V3 instead!

Thanked by (1)drunekndog
  • MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

If its not been claimed yet I'd be interested in the Asrock x399 Taichi / Threadripper 1900X QTY

Happy to make a charitable donation for a charity of your choice in return for the board, we'd use it to offer some nice NAT KVMs.

• edited January 2023

@natvps_uk said:
    If its not been claimed yet I'd be interested in the Asrock x399 Taichi / Threadripper 1900X QTY

Happy to make a charitable donation for a charity of your choice in return for the board, we'd use it to offer some nice NAT KVMs.

Both of these are already gone though :(

@JeDaYoshi said:

@natvps_uk said:

Damn, I thought they would be! I’ll watch the thread for anything else interesting showing up. We’re all for recycling hardware to save on e-waste - this is a great idea!

• edited January 2023

@natvps_uk said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

@natvps_uk said:

Damn, I thought they would be! I’ll watch the thread for anything else interesting showing up. We’re all for recycling hardware to save on e-waste - this is a great idea!

Well. Actually, maybe I could let @crunchbits transfer it to you, hasn't been ship to me yet. But you know, I'm kinda hesitated, because it's really good stuff, especially the motherboard... but if you can offer some good cheap nat vps or something else to the community, I don't really mind to transfer to you. There will be something better to be shown up later I assume :)

@TanXS said:

@natvps_uk said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

@natvps_uk said:

Well. Actually, maybe I could let @crunchbits transfer it to you, hasn't been ship to me yet. But you know, I'm kinda hesitated, because it's really good stuff, especially the motherboard... but if you can offer some good cheap nat vps or something else to the community, I don't really mind to transfer to you. There will be something better to be shown up later I assume :)

Honestly I don’t want to take a prize away from someone! It’s good kit and I’m sure you’ll find a use for it.

If something else of interest comes up I’ll see if I can claim it 🙂

• edited January 2023

@natvps_uk said:

@TanXS said:

@natvps_uk said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

@natvps_uk said:

Honestly I don’t want to take a prize away from someone! It’s good kit and I’m sure you’ll find a use for it.

If something else of interest comes up I’ll see if I can claim it 🙂

Best of luck then ;)

Thanked by (1)Micronode
  • edited January 2023

@crunchbits said:

@Zigi said:
    The title is an acrostic for cumgag

Crunchbits'
    Ultra
    Mega
    Giveaways
    And
    Goods

Brought to you by Cloudie Networks.

Pick your prize.

Huh, and here I thought it was the #buttsharpie you were teasing us with

Also, the title can be CUMGAGS.

Edit: removed duplicate word

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • Claim:
    Item: Crucial 4GB DDR4 2133
    Quantity: 2

I have a previous claim for Samsung sm863a 480GB SSD confirmed here:
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/125784/#Comment_125784

Since you mentioned you can combine "orders", could you please add these two modules to that SSD?

@CamoYoshi said:
    Since it's been 24+ hours, I'd like to claim some more RAM - Could I get a pair of the 4GB Crucial DDR4? Going to put it in the server. I'll keep claiming those until they're all gone unless other people really want low density DIMMs ;)

I also intentionally waited not 24, but 48 hours since my first claim to make sure those who need this RAM can claim it.

Now, if possible, would like to get a couple for my father, whose machine supports DDR 4 2133 and 2400 only.
    But I'll stop at a couple of sticks to let others get them as well.

Thanks again @crunchbits for this giveaway!

• Xeon E5-2620 V3 QTY: 2

Back for a third round :). Thanks!

@JeDaYoshi said:

@drunekndog said:

@JeDaYoshi said:

Thank you!

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider

Since no one got it

Claim: AMD EPYC 7251 QTY: 2

• I never get any free stuff :'( Is there anything left

• 69 thanks

• @raza19 said:
    I never get any free stuff :'( Is there anything left

I think the 3 TB HDD is still available, also those 4G rams, and 2620 v2

• edited January 2023

Kingwin FPX-008 4ch aluminum fan controller 5.25" QTY: 1

Round 3. Since it's been 3 days and no one else has claimed I'd like this to put in my tower PC, for eye candy

<3 these Crunchbits LES Giveaways

• @JDMcPea said: Kingwin FPX-008 4ch aluminum fan controller 5.25" QTY: 1

I would avoid that - it has fancy Temperature Monitor, but only in some strange Fahrenheit unit that makes no sense. :trollface:

Thanked by (1)JDMcPea

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Fahrenheit sharemenheight. It don't matter, as long as it has dials I can turn and lights that light up am positive it will make my rig go faster.

I've already got one of these alphanumeric displays running LCD Smartie on the front of my Pentium 4 "gaming" system so the Kingwin display will fit right in

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

@JDMcPea said: has dials I can turn and lights that light up am positive it will make my rig go faster.

Those need to be RGB my dude, this panel is not RGB.

@crunchbits throw this guy some RGB things, you probably have a lot of those, those are popular lately and his PC need some speeeeeeeeed ;')

Thanked by (1)JDMcPea

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Another 24 hours, another 2x4GB DDR4 Modules, please! :)

Cheap dedis are my drug, and I'm too far gone to turn back.

• WD Red 3TB 3.5” QTY: 1
    Since no body took it

• @TanXS said:
    WD Red 3TB 3.5” QTY: 1
    Since no body took it

On Page #3:

@lavernuqtlruel said:
    WD Red 3TB 3.5”
    Quantity: 1

• @Wonder_Woman said:

@TanXS said:
    WD Red 3TB 3.5” QTY: 1
    Since no body took it

On Page #3:

@lavernuqtlruel said:
    WD Red 3TB 3.5”
    Quantity: 1

Ah, didn't notice that, thanks for point out

• Anyway, you got any more of those:

@crunchbits said: * Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200 QTY: 6 (2 per claim limit)

If yes, then...

Claim:
    Item: Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200

• MS said:
    Anyway, you got any more of those:

@crunchbits said: * Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200 QTY: 6 (2 per claim limit)

If yes, then...

Claim:
    Item: Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200

Page #5:

@crunchbits said:
    GSKILL 16GB DDR4 3000
    Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200

Thanked by (1)_MS_
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@CamoYoshi said:
    Since it's been 24+ hours, I'd like to claim some more RAM - Could I get a pair of the 4GB Crucial DDR4? Going to put it in the server. I'll keep claiming those until they're all gone unless other people really want low density DIMMs ;)

@JeDaYoshi said:

CONFIRMED

@JeDaYoshi said:

Very cool.

@DataRecovery said:
    Claim:
    Item: Crucial 4GB DDR4 2133

@CamoYoshi said:

I also intentionally waited not 24, but 48 hours since my first claim to make sure those who need this RAM can claim it.

Now, if possible, would like to get a couple for my father, whose machine supports DDR 4 2133 and 2400 only.
    But I'll stop at a couple of sticks to let others get them as well.

Thanks again @crunchbits for this giveaway!

@drunekndog said:
    Xeon E5-2620 V3 QTY: 2

Back for a third round :). Thanks!

@aqua said:
    Since no one got it

Claim: AMD EPYC 7251 QTY: 2

@JDMcPea said:

Round 3. Since it's been 3 days and no one else has claimed I'd like this to put in my tower PC, for eye candy

@JDMcPea said:

@Jab said:

@JDMcPea said: has dials I can turn and lights that light up am positive it will make my rig go faster.

Those need to be RGB my dude, this panel is not RGB.

@crunchbits throw this guy some RGB things, you probably have a lot of those, those are popular lately and his PC need some speeeeeeeeed ;')

We burn RGB stuff on receipt.

@CamoYoshi said:
    Another 24 hours, another 2x4GB DDR4 Modules, please! :)

CONFIRMED To all above.

My count might be off on the DDR4 4GB, but I am ~90% sure we have a huge pile more of those coming soon anyways as the upstairs long-term storage is being opened up and inventoried.

Going to temporarily suspend (if anything is even available not sure) all requests here as we're way behind on actual work + making sure these and shirts go out. Starting to pack items today and will start to get them out as-ready. Will prepare the next round of items to head out and aiming to post it near end of week/weekend.

Oh and @Zigi your 3x 1U:

Give me some guidelines
    1. Higher core clock or more cores?
    2. More overall disks of smaller per-disk size, or less disks of bigger per-disk size?
    3. How much RAM per node is CUMGAG puzzle worth?
    4. You'll have rails.

• edited January 2023

hey Crunchy

i need some stash before its clean like Fox1 new orgy vicinity

@foxone