VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@honestlybruv said:
    All I know is @VirMach's owner is the dumbest human alive. I got one of those black friday specials and it got suspended because of high email traffic. I sent no emails outside of my own domain name first of all, and those were from things like wordpress. Asked him to show me how he got to the conclusion and he showed me a cpanel network traffic graph =) =) =) The fucker thinks that graph means email traffic. I had a couple more VPSes idling and he suspended everything. After bitching he refunded 1 of them.

Bottom line? Dealing with VirMach is like going to North Korea and demanding human rights. =) =) =)

Really interested in seeing what actually happened. I'm going to assume a lot of misunderstandings on your end. Either that or a lot of missing details.

Actually let's just pretend like we actually showed you a cPanel network graph after we suspended your VPS special for high email traffic, that's a lot funnier.

Thanked by (2)skorous Marx
  • My vps7 on TYOC026 went offline today.
    Disk is not booting.
    GParted is showing I/O error.
    Is the end nigh?

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• How much longer will it take for the error of not being able to log into the vps admin panel to be fixed?
    Error:Invalid vserverid or username

• @dreampower said:

@tototo said:

@dreampower said:
    It's ridiculous, I didn't abuse vps or resell vps, why is my technical support banned

Some people say "I didn't do anything" when they buy a VPS and account from a scalper, how about you?

I have the ability to grab a cheap vps, why should I buy it from scalpers? My account is registered by myself. I have been using vir for many years and have never changed my email address!
    Merchants have the courage to admit their mistakes and correct them if they do something wrong! Instead of taping the user's mouth shut!

We have seen many liars say "work order" or "vir," so @VirMach may suspect you are one of them. It is possible that their system flagged you by mistake, but LES users will never know.

How many "work orders" have you created? And can you share screenshots of them? You may be able to post your ticket number here if you are sure you are not at fault, but VirMach does not guarantee to check it...

By the way, I don't know which promotional plan you purchased, if remember correctly, VirMach said that WHMCS sold it more than the actual stock.

• Just received a downtime notification that my server in RYZE.PHX-Z001 is inaccessible from the panel. Anyone else having the same issue?

You probably saw me somewhere...

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

@ricANNArdo said:
    Just received a downtime notification that my server in RYZE.PHX-Z001 is inaccessible from the panel. Anyone else having the same issue?

Seems it might be a larger network issue as I am not able to connect to both my VMs in Phoenix on PHXZ001 and PHXZ003.
    https://status.virm.ac/ shows all Phoenix Nodes as down, so it is a larger issue.

EDIT: Network is up again. Total down time ~2 hours and 30 mins.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@dreampower said:
    Very disappointed with virmch
    My account has been in normal use, but when I sent a work order a week ago, I was prompted to prohibit sending account work orders and was locked
    The system automatically created a pending work order for account unblocking, asking me to submit evidence of my crime
    It's ridiculous, I didn't abuse vps or resell vps, why is my technical support banned, one of my vps can't connect to solusvm whmcs background and can't install the system, what do you want me to do?
    One of my Tokyo node promotions shows that it will be activated within an hour, but it has not been activated for two months
    Anyway so disappointed
    @VirMach

Would you like to prove any information for me to be able to look this up?

@FrankZ said: All of my Dallas VMs (4) are already on Alibaba IPs so I don't think that is the issue in Dallas. I expect the problems on DALZ008 are due to hardware issues, and poor DC remote hands support.

EDIT: Yep, It looks like I was completely wrong about the switch to Alibaba IPv4. As @Jab says below, the new IPv4 for my VM on NYCB036 is another DediPath IPv4.

That was supposed to be switched to Alibaba but then delayed on their end I guess? I wasn't told which ones would be changing until very recently so we didn't have time to move them around. I'm afraid there might end up being another change but that one will be within our control-ish so timed better and with more warning. I'll admit though we should have still been able to send out a longer notice, I was just stuck for a few days trying to decide how to proceed so the notice went out later in the week.

@FrankZ said: Both of my VMs on DALZ008 are up and running. Hope you get going soon™ too.

Would you say that it's been regressing or improving? As in the latest time around did it stay online the longest, the least, or random? I'm juggling so many different things right now and that node is one of many that decided to be a PITA.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@FrankZ said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Did anyone who had that Invalid vserverid or username message when trying to open the VPS Control Panel find a fix?

Not me, and I did try for quite a while after my last hack was nullified.

I'll bump our dev on this today.

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

If I can get it stable enough to migrate and then actually arrange that it's looking a lot like that's the route we'll have to go with this one and ship it back. Same with NYCB041 and NYCB027. I'm basically labeling them as "motherboard sucks really bad."

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said: Both of my VMs on DALZ008 are up and running. Hope you get going soon™ too.

Would you say that it's been regressing or improving? As in the latest time around did it stay online the longest, the least, or random? I'm juggling so many different things right now and that node is one of many that decided to be a PITA.

I would not say it is improving over the last couple of weeks.
    DALZ008 last 14 days: Uptime: 7 hour 9 minutes - Downtime: 13 days, 16 hours, 51 minutes

Down:  1/29/2023 22:34
    Up:    2/08/2023 11:13
    Down:  2/08/2023 18:22

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach Just curious when remote DC hands were scheduled to work on node DALZ008 again ?

If I can get it stable enough to migrate and then actually arrange that it's looking a lot like that's the route we'll have to go with this one and ship it back. Same with NYCB041 and NYCB027. I'm basically labeling them as "motherboard sucks really bad."

I would expect that many folks (like me) would just go for a recreate on another node in whatever location you thought was stable and had space. That would minimize the VMs that would need to be migrated from this unstable node and should save you a little time and aggravation. Just saying...

EDIT: Don't think that I'm in a hurry or anything, as the VMs were just used as dev testing boxes.

Thanked by (1)DanSummer

• edited February 2023

tyoc026 downed
    https://status.virm.ac/?s=6282e8b551efd55d102328ad
    but status show up with 0 avg load
    removed, forget to check network status announcement

• @VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Did anyone who had that Invalid vserverid or username message when trying to open the VPS Control Panel find a fix?

Not me, and I did try for quite a while after my last hack was nullified.

I'll bump our dev on this today.

@FrankZ said:

can i get a except time for transfer finished?due date is coming(actually tomorrow)

• @taizi said:
    tyoc026 downed

It is broken since yesterday.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/128825/#Comment_128825

@tarasis suggested me to cancel Tokyo, and I should have listened.

• @yoursunny said:

@taizi said:
    tyoc026 downed

It is broken since yesterday.
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/128825/#Comment_128825

@tarasis suggested me to cancel Tokyo, and I should have listened.

i was thinking it just a single case,because two months ago i also saw the disk dead after reboot,and i have to reinstall and lost all my data...

• JabJab
    edited February 2023

@VirMach said: Actually let's just pretend like we actually showed you a cPanel network graph after we suspended your VPS special for high email traffic, that's a lot funnier.

So that is core issue of everything - stop using cpanel to host VPS!

> https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    > ---
    > (removed)   * ATLZ010 - Overloading.
    > (added  ) DALZ008, NYCB027, and NYCB041 are still having issues. We're attempting to plan an emergency migration and will automatically credit customers for the extended downtime.
    > (added  ) 
    > (changed) Resolved / Recurring Outage / Resolved but recurring (still needs to stabilize)
    > (into   ) Resolved / Recurring Outage / Resolved but recurring (still needs to stabilize) / Several Outages
    > (changed)   * TYOC035 - Back online []
    > (into   )   * TYOC035 - Back online [] - Overloading
    > (removed)   * NYCB041 - Back online
    > (removed)   * NYCB027 - Back online
    > (removed)   * DALZ008 - Back online
    > ---

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• TYOC026: The node is currently locked.
    Searching "026" on HostLoc returns three complaints about lost diks, from 2022-Oct, but no recent complaints.
    I guess TYOC026 isn't MJJ node anymore.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

TYOC040: The node is currently locked.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

edited February 2023

for TYOC040 i saw it go down with 99.9 IOWait days back.

now its back online without connection to client area (node is currently locked).

• edited February 2023

TYOC036 LOCKED
    Yo ChadGPT @FrankZ , is the funny old fart in Japan or other outsourced chap?

smartass shitposting satirist

@yoursunny said: @tarasis suggested me to cancel Tokyo, and I should have listened.

@Flying_Chinaman said: TOOC036 LOCKED

@yoursunny said: TYOC026: The node is currently locked.

This is coincidental timing but I just came here to let you know that the feature is now there, sadly I think you may have to wait until the node is functional to use it.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited February 2023

@VirMach said: the feature is now there

Yo Virchad, can ya elaborate what is PRO RATED refund?

Also don't forget MIGRATION button

smartass shitposting satirist

• Damn, should have bought some Tokyo just to profit $.$

edited February 2023

if you paid $12 for a year service, and cancel when you have 2 months of service left, you get prorated refund = $2.

• @Flying_Chinaman said: Yo Virchad, can ya elaborate what is PRO RATED refund?

If you bought shit for a 12 months and after 1 month you return it - you get 11 months money back - not full refund (12 months) just adjusted to time already used.

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I got all happy about this and then saw that the cancel for prorated refund button does not apply to the Tokyo storage VMs. :anguished:
    Oh well, back to plan A.

@Jab said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yo Virchad, can ya elaborate what is PRO RATED refund?

If you bought shit for a 12 months and after 1 month you return it - you get 11 months money back - not full refund (12 months) just adjusted to time already used. idling

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@FrankZ said:
    I got all happy about this and then saw that the cancel for prorated refund button does not apply to the Tokyo storage VMs. :anguished:
    Oh well, back to plan A.

Definitely something developer just left out, it's meant to be offered for that as well. but I can't say it'll be high up in the development queue.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • could anyone fill me in what is this "Locked" about? is that means there will be no more new node at there due to some whmcs setting?

also i have one thing in TYOC034, hopefully i can keep my shit at there

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

@Encoders said:
    could anyone fill me in what is this "Locked" about? is that means there will be no more new node at there due to some whmcs setting?

also i have one thing in TYOC034, hopefully i can keep my shit at there

"Locked" means the node is under maintenance. It is locked so that clients do not try to do things that will break their VM, or cause problems with the maintenance being done on the node.

Thanked by (3)Encoders AuroraZero fan