**DEADPOOL** NVMeNetworks Has Left The Building

Comments

• @Hostaris said:

@Neoon said:

@cybertech said:
    stop trying to host using Hetzner.

Hetzner is fine, its just the stuff people set up, to escape the expensive IP prices usually sucks, like Tunnels etc.

IPs have gone down massively on Hetzner recently so it's not actually that bad. You can get a /24 with £600 setup (still ridiculous but compared to £4k it's a huge difference)

Their network outages weren't actually caused by the tunnel itself - it was 95% human error with Subs messing around with production configurations causing it to go down. The huge outages were almost always caused by Hetzner suspending the server & them deciding to change something (e.g. 1G to 10G and then back to 1G)

€ 435.20 monthly the fuck, that is still expensive.

Thanked by (1)adly
  • Fastest deadpool I've ever seen.

• @dosai said:
    Fastest deadpool I've ever seen.

Indeed , Even ihostart.com is still there I thought he would be deadpool soon but people buy his service for fun.

Currently Using Hetzner , OVH , Buyvm , Webhorizon , Hyonix , ConnectIndo

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:
    Since the the original LES exclusive offer thread was not open to the public, or indexed by Google, I am moving the NVMeNetworks deadpool related comments to this thread so they are available to all who search for them in the future.
    I have also added my it's an official deadpool meme below with the dates they were a provider here at LES.

RIP.

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

Wow! I understand we're kind of new on LES, but are deadpools this common? Kubbur, NB, and now this?

Again, as we offered with NB, I'll be happy to provide same spec + same pricing offer for NVMe clients.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ sh97 adly

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• If they did shared and I can help out please let me know. I have room on my free server and we can get your sites safe again.

If not thern ignore the Yeti and carry on.

Thanked by (3)Kuroit FrankZ skorous
  • HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

@Kuroit @AuroraZero

We've got access to their infrastructure (explanation in a few messages above). If any of your clients need a migration we can provide their image file.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Kuroit
  • KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

@Hostaris said:
    @Kuroit @AuroraZero

We've got access to their infrastructure (explanation in a few messages above). If any of your clients need a migration we can provide their image file.

Just saw the previous messages. 750GBP offer? All rented servers or was that a joke lol?

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• @Kuroit said:

@Hostaris said:
    @Kuroit @AuroraZero

Just saw the previous messages. 750GBP offer? All rented servers or was that a joke lol?

I am thinking they were all rented. Software was leased and not owned. So basically just the clients is all he had to sell.

@Kuroit said:

@Hostaris said:
    @Kuroit @AuroraZero

Yeah all rented

• Well no NVMe for you then. That was the counterpart of summer hosts, a winter host.

Active lurker nothing more nothing less, want to discuss something? i am all ears!

• the redflags had been there since the beginning when he offered test VPSs for free.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero yoursunny

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello everyone , what prices and what VPS selling this company??
    It s possible a list?

Regards,
    Calin

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

next up DDR5HOST

Thanked by (3)yoursunny someTom ralf

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@cybertech said:
    next up DDR5HOST

MotherboardNetworks

• Judging from that discord screenshot, it's some kids playing a company.

edited February 2023

@Janevski said:
    Judging from that discord screenshot, it's some kids playing a company.

Believe it or not, Blake is actually 24. Shows age doesn't matter really still can be childish.

• Yeah I never understand why companies deadpool rather than sell, I've bought a couple of smaller hosts to fold in over time and in the right circumstances would do so again!

Bizarre, has to be a cash grab

@chris said:
    Yeah I never understand why companies deadpool rather than sell, I've bought a couple of smaller hosts to fold in over time and in the right circumstances would do so again!

Bizarre, has to be a cash grab

I can confirm with 100% certainty that this is not a cash grab. His income last month was £129 whereas his bill was about £400.

• @Hostaris said: I can confirm with 100% certainty that this is not a cash grab. His income last month was £129 whereas his bill was about £400.

Wasn't he trying to sell this company with the pretense of it currently being profitable / an income generator?

• Conspiracy theory: Hostaris paid £750 and bought NVMeNetworks.
    Seeing the finances so bad, they don't want to honor existing deals.
    Since they are system administrator, they can offer migration to Hostaris brand easily.

Thanked by (1)hotsnow

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    Conspiracy theory: Hostaris paid £750 and bought NVMeNetworks.
    Since they are system administrator, they can offer migration to Hostaris brand easily.

Counter Conspiracy Theory: They did not adopt IPv9 and have now seen the error of their ways.

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

@yoursunny said:

I was in potential talks to purchase NVMeNetworks earlier today. I have seen the financials, clients, products, and other internal information. I can confirm that Blake was most likely not in it to exit scam, their margins didn't really make much sense and Blake just didn't know how to properly manage it.

I can purchase it, I'm not sure if I'm willing to though given the already tarnished reputation and the amount of VM's that I can't turn a profit on. I can also confirm that £750 is definitely not the asking price :).

Thanked by (2)adly warmingforg

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@Advin said: I can also confirm that £750 is definitely not the asking price .

Tell us if its higher or lower

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• seems the billing panel online again :o

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello , @Advin same , i m talk right now with owner , I'm willing to host them all vps-uril, I have the necessary hardward and I can offer cpu again generation (e5-2680 v4) I m waiting only for official answer from C.E.O

edited February 2023

@yoursunny said:

The complete opposite - they've banned me from NVMe's Discord because I offered clients an alternative solution. He pinged me on his alt accusing me of scummy business practices (the audacity, right?) and saying that we shouldn't be advertising. Seems to me like he's not happy we're doing well and he isn't. One of the admins above me decided to give him a role after everything he'd done.

So I'm done with it all now - still got access to the infra but no one else has contacted me for a migration apart from one guy. Not getting involved further.

We actually own the NVMeNetworks.com domain - it was purchased by my colleague ( Sam B ) in July last year. Left it unused and Blake asked to use it so we allowed him. Unsure whether we will be reclaiming it or not.

I would like to re-iterate that we as a brand have never been associated with Blake/Twistic/NVMeNetworks.

• @Advin said:
    I can purchase it, I'm not sure if I'm willing to though given the already tarnished reputation and the amount of VM's that I can't turn a profit on. I can also confirm that £750 is definitely not the asking price :).

Buy it please.
    For me, Advin Servers is the best option/result. I have products with both NVMeNetworks and Advin Servers.

• I smell a rat

This discussion has been closed.