**DEADPOOL** NVMeNetworks Has Left The Building

Comments

• edited February 2023

Hostaris's colleague Sam B owns NVMeNetworks.com, but Sub S (Blake) is very frustrated about it because he has no control over that domain and product

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023

Thanked by (1)ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

That it s kids games or hosting industry?Seriously , some people worked for that money

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

@Hostaris be mature no kid and try help community @_@

• HostarisHostaris Hosting Provider

@warmingforg said:
    Hostaris's colleague Sam B owns NVMeNetworks.com, but Sub S (Blake) is very frustrated about it because he has no control over that domain and product

There will be some information available on the website shortly.

@Calin said:
    @Hostaris be mature no kid and try help community @_@

That's what we're trying to do.

• @warmingforg said:

I have also received this email just now :o

• Hmmm

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

Publicly available information has been deployed on nvmenetworks.com & cloud.nvmenetworks.com

• just shakes his head back and forth

Thanked by (2)adly FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• I don't usually swear but what twisted fuckery is this :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Thanked by (1)Hostaris

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @TheDP said:
    I don't usually swear but what twisted fuckery is this :smiley:

I am trying to piece this together in my mind and thus the shaking my head part.

This is some highschool fuckery shit.

Just can't grasp all the players and what shit is being pulled or has been pulled.

All I do know is I am glad I am staying far, far away.

@AuroraZero said:

@TheDP said:

I am trying to piece this together in my mind and thus the shaking my head part.

Just can't grasp all the players and what shit is being pulled or has been pulled.

TLDR: They own everything apart from the domain. We own the domain. They sent an email out claiming we've hijacked their accounts and stolen the domain.

• @Hostaris said:

@AuroraZero said:

@TheDP said:

TLDR: They own everything apart from the domain. We own the domain. They sent an email out claiming we've hijacked their accounts and stolen the domain.

Good looks for your company being involved in all this drama well done hyjacking the domain and getting samm to reclaim it you're so cool, wait till samm wakes up.

Thanked by (1)warmingforg
  • @NVMeNetworks said:
    Good looks for your company being involved in all this drama well done hyjacking the domain and getting samm to reclaim it you're so cool, wait till samm wakes up.

Welcome @NVMeNetworks, you come back

• @warmingforg said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

i was still here speaking with frank

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@NVMeNetworks said:

@warmingforg said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

Will you give me permission to post our conversation over the last couple of hours so people do not get the wrong idea ?

• @NVMeNetworks
    can I get refund ?

I buy your Annual Vps plan
    but just use one month

• It looks like both companies are managed by kids. Literally. Request refunds if you have services with any of them.

@TeYroX said:
    It looks like both companies are managed by kids. Literally. Request refunds if you have services with any of them.

I’m sorry - what have we done for this to look as if we’re kids. We have handled this as best we could and this is extremely stressful to manage at the moment. It is 4AM and I cannot sleep.

• @FrankZ said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

@warmingforg said:

@NVMeNetworks said:

Will you give me permission to post our conversation over the last couple of hours so people do not get the wrong idea ?

sure

• @Asunal said:
    @NVMeNetworks
    can I get refund ?

but just use one month

yes

• This was immediately followed with Blake/Subs leaving the Discord server. We were confused and did not know what to do; so we teamed up with the network engineer (Samuel Cosgrove) to regain connectivity with the machines for clients to retrieve their data. We followed up on this by posting an alternative provider (ourselves) in their Discord server as we had Administrator privileges. It seems that Subs contacted an admin to have my message removed. Furthermore, he had joined on an alternative account and had been given Administrator permissions by one of his administrators.

@Hostaris why do all this?

@dosai said:
    This was immediately followed with Blake/Subs leaving the Discord server. We were confused and did not know what to do; so we teamed up with the network engineer (Samuel Cosgrove) to regain connectivity with the machines for clients to retrieve their data. We followed up on this by posting an alternative provider (ourselves) in their Discord server as we had Administrator privileges. It seems that Subs contacted an admin to have my message removed. Furthermore, he had joined on an alternative account and had been given Administrator permissions by one of his administrators.

@Hostaris why do all this?

We felt sorry for the 100+ clients. We had an agreement with Samuel C for access to the infrastructure to migrate clients over to Hostaris if needed.

• Taking whole businesses few hours after Subs leaving from Discord.. not very well move.

• i gave sam access

@TeYroX said:
    Taking whole businesses few hours after Subs leaving from Discord.. not very well move.

We have not ‘taken’ the business. They still own everything and we owned the domain beforehand. We are within our rights to take that domain back whenever we felt it. After he publicly accused us of hijacking his domain via email we felt we needed to.

• @NVMeNetworks said:

@Asunal said:
    @NVMeNetworks
    can I get refund ?

but just use one month

yes

what should I do to get refund ?
    how can i contact you?
    because you are not in nvmenetwork discord group.

• Subs#2675

This discussion has been closed.