VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@Mason said:

Okay. So still waiting on that I guess. And the total we're talking here is... $2.22 + ($0.25 * 3) = $2.97?

Second question, why aren't you using your other account here ( @ruikno )? Interesting that you posted a link to a review pretending not to be the one who wrote it, but then said you did on this account. Why not just be honest up front without all the cloak and dagger shenanigans?

It's not about refunds, if I was going to fuck him, I'd post this in January.
    Actually I left Virmach in January, I came to tease him and watch his show that time.
    Until he issued a proclamation of amnesty, it was disgusting, so I teard his face yesterday.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131739/#Comment_131739
    Everything I said in yesterday's post is true and I have saved screenshots of each ticket that I can send to you to see how he drives a respectful user into a hater people

If you want, I can re-open a thread with another account to warn newcomers to stay away from virmach.

• @mant just ask for possibility

• mantmant Retired

@yot said:

@mant just ask for possibility

Just leave, give up fantasy.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@mant said:

@yot said:

so what do you want to achieve here? its confusing.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

Bankrupting people who are full of lies and have no credit is a good result.

Actually I found that you are not a native English speaker, are you also Chinese?

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

Actually I found that you are not a native English speaker, are you also Chinese?

why would you think I'm not native English speaker?

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

Just a guess.
    VirMach doesn't even dare to reply to my posts.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Mason said:

Okay. So still waiting on that I guess. And the total we're talking here is... $2.22 + ($0.25 * 3) = $2.97?

Second question, why aren't you using your other account here ( @ruikno )? Interesting that you posted a link to a review pretending not to be the one who wrote it, but then said you did on this account. Why not just be honest up front without all the cloak and dagger shenanigans?

Oh god it's this guy. Okay makes sense now.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown AlwaysSkint

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

just a guess.

I don't think he's afraid to answer. its just there are too many such cases he cant track them all and give a personalized reply or solution. reality here is zero support and more and more automation thanks to his developer which isnt a long term solution especially since he's making custom functions on a very old platform that he has acknowledged couple of times.

now seeing that hardware outages are getting less and less (fingers crossed), he's gotta sort out the one-man-show automation aspect which i feel a much better equipped platform like Virtfusion or something can handle.

i mean he's already been dealing with all this pain close to 2 years, why not just go through the last loop and complete this upgrade cycle.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

just a guess.

I don't think he's afraid to answer. its just there are too many such cases he cant track them all and give a personalized reply or solution. reality here is zero support and more and more automation thanks to his developer which isnt a long term solution especially since he's making custom functions on a very old platform that he has acknowledged couple of times.

now seeing that hardware outages are getting less and less (fingers crossed), he's gotta sort out the one-man-show automation aspect which i feel a much better equipped platform like Virtfusion or something can handle.

i mean he's already been dealing with all this pain close to 2 years, why not just go through the last loop and complete this upgrade cycle.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131808/#Comment_131808
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/131798/#Comment_131798
    See this, I gave him plenty of respect and courtesy, and what was his response? He even banned my account.
    BTW, I've been using his service for 5 years now, if he didn't give me this piece of shit, I wouldn't even know RxcxNxrd exists...
    He hand-delivered his customers to his competitors...What a genius...

Then out of services for 2 months? During that period, the whole forum was cursing you, I was still speaking for you, and after you restored the service, I was still say thank you for your work in system ticket #231831.

edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

just a guess.

There's no answering some people. He's received too many responses already if you ask me and it's all a game to him. Nothing I say will satisfy whatever angle he's trying to play at this point. He wants me as his personal assistant.

I assume the easiest way to make him go away is to give in to his demands of getting his orders activated, so that's exactly what I will not do. Free bumps.

I just like that out of the list of all people with valid grievances, he's clearly dead last, yet he's trying his best to make the situation sound awful.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint FrankZ skorous
  • mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

@yot said:

just a guess.

There's no answering some people. He's received too many responses already if you ask me and it's all a game to him. Nothing I say will satisfy whatever angle he's trying to play at this point. He wants me as his personal assistant.

I assume the easiest way to make him go away is to give in to his demands of getting his orders activated, so that's exactly what I will not do. Free bumps.

I just like that out of the list of all people with valid grievances, he's clearly dead last, yet he's trying his best to make the situation sound awful.

Sir, refund me, and let me go, please.

@mant said: Sir, refund me, and let me go, please.

Wait that's all you want? Sure. Ticket # for refund.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ adly
  • mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

Also now, I've bought 2 servers from RxxxNxxx for a total of about $25/year, they've been working steadily for months, I'm very satisfied. Here's a reference for everyone.

@mant said:
    Also now, I've bought 2 servers from RxxxNxxx for a total of about $25/year, and and they've been working steadily for months, and I'm very satisfied. Here's a reference for everyone.

Wow I'm jealous if they get $12/yr per server and all we get is $5/yr for 5 years plus a cancelled $2/yr and like 50 forum posts, 6 tickets, and a negative reviews.

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said:
    Also now, I've bought 2 servers from RxxxNxxx for a total of about $25/year, and and they've been working steadily for months, and I'm very satisfied. Here's a reference for everyone.

Wow I'm jealous if they get $12/yr per server and all we get is $5/yr for 5 years plus a cancelled $2/yr and like 50 forum posts, 6 tickets, and a negative reviews.

They can respond to tickets within minutes, with 24*7 live chat support, will your tickets be answered within 3 months?
    Their $12 is $12 worth of service, your $5 is nothing.

edited March 2023

@mant said:

it's just me but between racknerd and virmach, i will go with virmach or none at all.

if you like 2680v2 its up to you. if you like an allegedly shady owner backed by a DC with some history, entirely your choice as well.

for $25/year i would easily go with greencloudvps with even better uptime, support, and at least a V4 CPU.

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

Refunded, you can keep it until end of term as I don't want you to use this as fuel for your next lie. Every time you've asked for a refund or mentioned it it sounds more like you want to be a martyr so you can say how VirMach cancelled your service and closed your account.

So there you go, enjoy your $0 a year service until end of term. The same service you've had all this time, from OpenVZ, to KVM, to Ryzen. Yet Racknerd tastes so good to you so $12 a year E5 service with them instead of $5 a year Ryzen may be better, you're right.

Thanked by (3)ZA_capetown FrankZ adly
    edited March 2023

@mant said: They can respond to tickets within minutes, with 24*7 live chat support, will your tickets be answered within 3 months?

Maybe we could respond to tickets faster if we didn't have customers such as yourself creating as many tickets as you have over a non-issue. Ever thought of that?

I'm glad that you had to wait for a response or that you received none in most of these cases because all the tickets warrant is you getting billed for support, which we also didn't do. Maybe read what you're purchasing next time and understand it doesn't come with 24x7 chatting about why we couldn't fulfill one of your new orders. None of your tickets have to do with an actual product defect. The only one that comes close is 5 months ago where you say your server was crashing during a network maintenance which was posted, which you didn't care to check. So of course you won't get a response when you can't even report it properly.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:

@mant said:

it's just me but between racknerd and virmach, i will go with virmach or none at all.

if you like 2680v2 its up to you. if you like an allegedly shady owner backed by a DC with some history, entirely your choice as well.

for $25/year i would go with greencloudvps easily with even better uptime, support, and at least a V4 CPU.

GreenCloud is also a great provider. Indeed, the problem with RN is that the hardware is too old.
    The timing of my purchase of 2 RN servers was that the first was during VirMach out of service and I needed to keep my server in service (and even then, as I said before, I didn't blame virmach, and even speaking for him), the second one is on a flash sale, it looks good and I bought it

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

Refunded, you can keep it until end of term as I don't want you to use this as fuel for your next lie. Every time you've asked for a refund or mentioned it it sounds more like you want to be a martyr so you can say how VirMach cancelled your service and closed your account.

So there you go, enjoy your $0 a year service until end of term. The same service you've had all this time, from OpenVZ, to KVM, to Ryzen. Yet Racknerd tastes so good to you so $12 a year E5 service with them instead of $5 a year Ryzen may be better, you're right.

You are the one who is full of lies, I have fully pointed out and proved my conclusion.
    If you accuse me of speaking again, please show your evidence.

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

You are the one who is full of lies, I have fully pointed out and proved my conclusion.

Curious, I won't read through all your posts, but where did you provide evidence of your account being closed as you said in your review? If your account is closed, how do you have an active service still?

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

Curious, I won't read through all your posts, but where did you provide evidence of your account being closed as you said in your review? If your account is closed, how do you have an active service still?

Maybe you really think the earth is flat...

-"he isn't banned."
    -"His account isn't banned."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order,...my account is still active...""
    A:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

again

-"Then you write a fake ticket where you say we banned your account"
    A:
    Which point in my review is false? please point it out.
    On the contrary, everything I said is TRUE.
    Again:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

• mantmant Retired

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

And delete the service, please. I don't need your shit.

edited March 2023

So strange, none of that was evidence of what you said in your review. Oh well.

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

@mant said:

@VirMach said:

Come on, do it #217532.

And delete the service, please. I don't need your shit.

Delete what service? I thought it's already closed, according to your review.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown someTom

Leave another 1/5 review.

VirMach won't delete my free VPS!!
    :'(

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:
    So strange, none of that was evidence of what you said in your review. Oh well.

Perfect, I am waiting for this. Hold on.

I have uploaded my evidence, the tickets list on the left of the picture is enough to prove that it is my account.

It's time for Virmach to upload evidence of my multiple accounts

GVTxF.png
    GVaMH.png

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

VirMach's lies have been officially exposed

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

@VirMach said:

@mant said: They can respond to tickets within minutes, with 24*7 live chat support, will your tickets be answered within 3 months?

Maybe we could respond to tickets faster if we didn't have customers such as yourself creating as many tickets as you have over a non-issue. Ever thought of that?

I'm glad that you had to wait for a response or that you received none in most of these cases because all the tickets warrant is you getting billed for support, which we also didn't do. Maybe read what you're purchasing next time and understand it doesn't come with 24x7 chatting about why we couldn't fulfill one of your new orders. None of your tickets have to do with an actual product defect. The only one that comes close is 5 months ago where you say your server was crashing during a network maintenance which was posted, which you didn't care to check. So of course you won't get a response when you can't even report it properly.

Why are you still lying?
    I want to ask you, did I create a ticket before you pissed me off?
    Each of my inquiries is accompanied by enough respect and courtesy, but what is your response?
    All my tickets created after your shit, you made me do it.