VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited March 2023

@localhost said:
    What is the function of the redeploy button?

Once a vm is created it may not be reachable or accessible. So the redpill will create a ticket and vm is reprovisioned .

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • @ehab said:

@localhost said:

Once a vm is created it may not be reachable or accessible. So the redpill will create a ticket and vm is reprovisioned .

Woah. Then why just one?

• @localhost said:

Recreate the VM?

• edited March 2023

@VirMach
    NYCB020.VIRM.AC host down. Please check.
    The old network route is expire. and host machine should switch to new ip block.

Thank you.

• @VirMach said:
    All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur. Until then, please behave, and be mindful when requesting support and keep the burden low. And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning.

If your group or service still has issues related to this, let me know in bulk here, not in a ticket. Some flags may have been done differently and I may have missed them.

will i be flagged if i use same ip login other account again?
    since i still waiting for my service transfer

• @taizi said:

@VirMach said:
    All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur. Until then, please behave, and be mindful when requesting support and keep the burden low. And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning.

If your group or service still has issues related to this, let me know in bulk here, not in a ticket. Some flags may have been done differently and I may have missed them.

"do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning."

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:

@AlwaysSkint said: Hmm, Redeploy doesn't show up in Chromium either: a Brave exclusive for specific locations?

Does not show for me in Brave. I expect this was only available for VMs in Tampa, but can not verify this as I no longer have any VMs in Tampa.

@localhost said:

We've been using SJCZ004B exclusively as a staging area. It allows us to quickly move over any VMs with broken LVMs, broken operating system causing overloading, etc.

Then it allows the customer to redeploy. This gives them a chance to do any data wipe themselves if the data is there, contact us and we immediately know it's one of these issues, and saves us from having to suspend it in some cases or manually recreate the LVM. Generally making the process more streamlined.

Of course with how many plans get moved here, one of them may end up being bugged out so we have to keep adding different variables to make the code work for all of them properly and that's what has been causing it not to appear. Instead of appearing it and then leading into problems, it's kind of a failsafe.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

Your service transfer should happen soon. This time "sooner" soon than the last "soons." So I'd recommend not breaking any of our terms of service until then.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • @VirMach is migrate a feature flag ? I don’t see migrate VM option for my flash sale VM.

It is in Dallas with 3 IP - can I transfer to Seattle or west coast

@host4cheap said:
    @VirMach is migrate a feature flag ? I don’t see migrate VM option for my flash sale VM.

It is in Dallas with 3 IP - can I transfer to Seattle or west coast

Migration will come back later, it'll go back to being limited based on packages (how it originally worked.) We'll allow Tokyo in the mix but with a disclaimer that we may migrate you back to closest location near Tokyo with appropriate notice. This will help us deal with the skew toward Tokyo's usage and allows us to handle it case-by-case basis for usage levels since it's not 1:1 or there may be a calculator or service price upcharge.

It'll also become available to services that are considered "full support" so a bypass will be purchasing the $5/mo account-wide extra support option. Disclaimer here being you must maintain the full support or it may be moved back.

I'm also officially adding this as a feature of the "extra support" level:

• Additional account management - Get support for multiple accounts at the same organization. We'll provide support in relation to managing multiple accounts and users, and merging or splitting accounts.

So if anyone wants to maintain multiple accounts, they'll need this support level on every account for them to be able to bypass flags. I think it's a good level to deter abuse and the recurring fee helps with the extra level of work required when we have to dig through additional accounts in cases of abuse.

It also gives you the option to merge accounts, so that way you don't have to maintain it on every account since it's just one.

Oh, and you get live chat access and "extra support" exclusive ticket queue, as well as support that goes beyond no management, so we'll actually help with errors within your operating system and point you in the right direction. This is where people want to be if their complaint about us is the support being lackluster and eventually once more people opt for this level of support we can make realistic improvements to the support as well.

Later on maybe we'll introduce all the other stuff we used to do for everyone a long time ago when we were a smaller company, like more customized requests. We might even consider waiving fees to some degree for these types of requests (not now, later, just to be clear, you'd still need to pay a migration fee on top of the extra support, but later on maybe we'll give people access to some light level of migrate feature or IP change feature for free.)

Thanked by (3)FrankZ someTom adly
  • @VirMach one of my servers has a different ip on whmcs vs Solus

will automatically get fixed? All my attempts to reinstall have resulted in a kernel panic

@localhost said:
    @VirMach one of my servers has a different ip on whmcs vs Solus

will automatically get fixed? All my attempts to reinstall have resulted in a kernel panic

Kernel panic is most likely due to not enough memory, I've noticed for example Ubuntu 20 does that, maybe since it's LTS auto update version it crashes on the updates after install.

The different IP address should have been fixed today, if it didn't then definitely make a ticket so I can see why it didn't sync.

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • @VirMach Will restore closed account? It contains a suspended VPS that have been renewed.

@yot said:
    @VirMach Will restore closed account? It contains a suspended VPS that have been renewed.

If it's closed it can't be suspended, it'd be terminated. So it means it's not closed yet?

• @VirMach said: If it's closed it can't be suspended, it'd be terminated. So it means it's not closed yet?

pm to you my account email, please help me to check if can restore my account.

• very good, my 8 accounts will be reduced to 2-3 after you provide paid merge service :p

• @KuYeHQ said:
    very good, my 8 accounts will be reduced to 2-3 after you provide paid merge service :p

2-3? not 1?

• @VirMach said:

@taizi said:

@VirMach said:

Your service transfer should happen soon. This time "sooner" soon than the last "soons." So I'd recommend not breaking any of our terms of service until then.

can(should) i send a ticket in receiver account(my main acc with extra support paid,but pusher acc not paid)to make the process more sooner?

• @KuYeHQ said:
    very good, my 8 accounts will be reduced to 2-3 after you provide paid merge service :p

Paid merger? How did you do it?

• @KuYeHQ said:

@taoqi said:

go to the service, select cancel, change the dropdown to transfer.

after you fill out the email address of the other person, you will be issued a invoice.

pay the invoice and wait.

the transfer of a service I did to someone recently took about 5 or 6 weeks to transfer and we are both very happy with the process.

• after you fill out the email address of the other person, you will be issued a invoice.

the transfer of a service I did to someone recently took about 5 or 6 weeks to transfer and we are both very happy with the process.

how much

• @taoqi said: how much

$3.00 per service as per the red notice box

• @dgc1980 said:

@KuYeHQ said:

@taoqi said:

go to the service, select cancel, change the dropdown to transfer.

after you fill out the email address of the other person, you will be issued a invoice.

Didn't find this interface.I only show the cancellation on the bill date.

• @taoqi said: Didn't find this interface.I only show the cancellation on the bill date.

I specifically said, change the dropdown to transfer

• @dgc1980 said:

@taoqi said: Didn't find this interface.I only show the cancellation on the bill date.

ok. I don't have this option

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@dgc1980 said:

@taoqi said: Didn't find this interface.I only show the cancellation on the bill date.

i dont have this option either.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @taoqi said: ok. I don't have this option

@cybertech said: i dont have this option either.

:(

I have tested on a few of my services and they all have the option to transfer

• @dgc1980 said:

@taoqi said: ok. I don't have this option

@cybertech said: i dont have this option either.

:(

I have tested on a few of my services and they all have the option to transfer

At present, not everyone has this option.

• mantmant Retired
    edited March 2023

I'm this guy.

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/63d1bcd19b64b1bdaf432e7d
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/126621#Comment_126621

I sent a new ticket to confront him and ask him to restore my order. Then he rejected me with lies and closed my ticket. #644381
    So I post what he did here, and then please let him answer my question positively.

Before that, I hope you can read my review and his reply first.

First, from his post:
    -"He has multiple accounts."
    -"It looks like he placed an order for a $2.22 flash special and he's just upset it got cancelled and refunded. It got cancelled and refunded because he has multiple accounts."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order, had multiple accounts so the order was rejected and fully refunded."
    A:
    You have repeatedly emphasized that I have multiple accounts, and admitted to cancel my flash sale order for this reason.
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

-"he isn't banned."
    -"His account isn't banned."
    -"I recommend he changes it to "I made an order,...my account is still active...""
    A:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

Next, from his response in ticket #644381:

What's wrong with you? Why would we want to sell services to you? Did you not read any of what was written?
    So three are sold out, refunded because it's sold out. And you also wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services and were upset we couldn't reply to you on them which is absolutely ridiculous.
    Your other service, $5 a year OpenVZ, never price increased, upgraded to KVM for free, upgraded to Ryzen for free.
    Then you write a fake ticket where you say we banned your account, and warn others to stay away while you yourself don't stay away. Why not cancel your service if you hate it so much? You say you have issues all the time, we have a probability of having financial risks and running away. So why do you want to restore your orders?

-"you also wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services and were upset we couldn't reply to you on them"
    A:
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I paid for 20 days and no delivery. R_c_N_rd always deliver immediately after payment.
    Since my first order didn't deliver, I thought something was wrong and placed the second order, the next day it still didn't deliver so I tried to place the order again.
    And then, I found that it might not be my problem, so I explained the situation with courtesy in system ticket #667218 that only one order needs to be processed, and the rest can be cancelled.
    Is this what you mean by "you wanted support for every order via ticket for these $0.25 services"?

-"Your other service, $5 a year OpenVZ, never price increased, upgraded to KVM for free, upgraded to Ryzen for free."
    A:
    Then out of services for 2 months? During that period, the whole forum was cursing you, I was still speaking for you, and after you restored the service, I was still say thank you for your work in system ticket #231831.
    And the network issue has not been fixed until now? And the ticket has no response?
    I gave you plenty of respect and courtesy, and what was your response?

-"Then you write a fake ticket where you say we banned your account"
    A:
    Which point in my review is false? please point it out.
    On the contrary, everything I said is TRUE.
    Again:
    My account cannot place an order, cannot create a ticket, cannot reply to a ticket, and my VPS has no operation buttons.
    This is definitely not banned, "The earth is definitely flat"..

-"and warn others to stay away while you yourself don't stay away"
    A:
    Why are you now starting to salvage your reputation and lure us back? You can obviously continue to be tough.

-"Why not cancel your service if you hate it so much"
    A:
    I asked you to cancel the service and refund me in ticket #217532, you also said it in your post("He asked for his active service to be cancelled and refunded..."), but you didn't do it, it must be my fault, LOL.

-"You say you have issues all the time, we have a probability of having financial risks and running away"
    A:
    The disk issue was solved only after I reinstalled the system.
    The network issue has not been fixed until now. YES, NOW.
    You are now starting to whitewash yourself before the renewal period for a large number of orders. Doesn't this prove that you need money? You can obviously continue to be tough.

-"So why do you want to restore your orders"
    A:
    You are in breach of contract by cancelling my order due to false accusations. If you sincerely want to fix your reputation, then you are obligated to fulfill the contract.

-"What's wrong with you?"
    A:
    What's wrong with you?

In summary, this man is full of lies, no matter what happens he always find an excuse even if it is a lie.

At last, back to the core question.
    You accused me of having multiple accounts, and admitted to cancel my flash sale order for this reason.
    If you have evidence accusing me of having multiple accounts, show it.
    If you don't have it, restore my flash sale order.

repeat:
    I gave you plenty of respect and courtesy, and what was your response?
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

If you are willing to admit your mistakes with real actions, I am happy to withdraw my bad review.
    VirMach used to be a great provider. We miss him back then.

• @mant said:
    repeat:
    SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE.

Thanked by (1)localhost