VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited February 2023

@VirMach said: All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

Don't give up or surrender, man!
    I support your flagging all scalpers, don't be a coward, you did right.
    Keep flagging and suspend more accounts, and I support you with my tongue.

I guess many MJJs have support you with PayPal too.

I though you were a mentally powerful gentleman, but your giving in proved me wrong.
    Your cleaning up should be continued and enhanced or amplified or exponentially increase, otherwise what have you done in the last year?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint cybertech

MicroLXC is lovable.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited February 2023

@bliss said:

@VirMach said: All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I though you were a mentally powerful gentleman, but your giving in proved me wrong.
    Your cleaning up should be continued and enhanced or amplified or exponentially increase, otherwise what have you done in the last year?

Absolutely support you, freeing felons now will make all your fans sad (including me)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

@bliss said:

@ruikno said:

@bliss said:

Absolutely support you, releasing felons now will make all your fans sad (including me)

This isn't surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies. It's a well thought out final ceasefire and restructuring that we're able to do with minimal negative impacts right now. It's necessary for the restructuring. Remember that these flags are not excusive to just MJJs. We have other customers.

It allows us to focus on rehabilitation efforts and provides an opportunity for mutual agreements, moving forward in a more meaningful manner with our cleanup efforts with a more laser focus on mitigating actual damages.

Perhaps once I share more information you'll agree.

@VirMach said: I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur.

@VirMach said: And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warnin

Once this part is done, anyone truly deserving will ultimately end up in a better trap if they continue their behavior. It will also happen at a more natural and consistent pace rather than waves.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:

@bliss said:

@ruikno said:

@bliss said:

Absolutely support you, releasing felons now will make all your fans sad (including me)

This isn't surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies. It's a well thought out final ceasefire and restructuring that we're able to do with minimal negative impacts right now. It's necessary for the restructuring. Remember that these flags are not excusive to just MJJs. We have other customers.

It allows us to focus on rehabilitation efforts and provides an opportunity for mutual agreements, moving forward in a more meaningful manner with our cleanup efforts with a more laser focus on mitigating actual damages.

Perhaps once I share more information you'll agree.

@VirMach said: I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur.

@VirMach said: And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warnin

Once this part is done, anyone truly deserving will ultimately end up in a better trap if they continue their behavior. It will also happen at a more natural and consistent pace rather than waves.

This IS surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • edited February 2023

@VirMach said: This isn't surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.

Oh yeah, you are always right, and others are always inaccurate or misunderstanding you.
    I support your always omniscience.

@ruikno said: This IS surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.

Relax man.
    It's not about admitting or not, because if people think so, then it is so.
    You already have an answer about Virmach, and I agree with you offline, or wholeheartedly, BUT online here, I support Virmach with my tongue.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited February 2023

@bliss said:

@ruikno said: This IS surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.

Relax man.
    It's not about admitting or not, because if people think so, then it is so.
    You already have an answer about Virmach, and I agree with you offline, or wholeheartedly, BUT online here, I support Virmach with my tongue.

If he really does this sincerely, should he restore the orders that were deleted/canceled in recent months?
    According to his post history, a large number of flash sales orders were cancelled.

@ruikno said:
    This IS surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.
    @ruikno said:
    If he really does this sincerely, should he restore the orders that were deleted/canceled in recent months?
    According to his post history, a large number of flash sales orders were cancelled.

I still don't understand how you're interpreting this or what you're suggesting be done instead, because it's not like we immediately gave in to people's demands. Are you only speaking about the portion of this directly related to the suspension wave last year? This change was not only for that, that was only a small portion.

• Boss, will you restore flash-sale orders that were cancelled for no reason?

edited February 2023

@ben said:
    Boss, will you restore flash-sale orders that were cancelled for no reason?

The only change was what I stated, we're not going back and restoring orders from flagged accounts or whatever else. None of them were cancelled "for no reason."

Either no space, multi-account, other account issue, etc.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    TLDR: I recommend you just contact us to move it to Miami if it's causing grief.

Can i take that option too? I bought a VPS in Tampa in December and I still cannot use it because it has been offline all this time.

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

@jam said:

@VirMach said:
    TLDR: I recommend you just contact us to move it to Miami if it's causing grief.

Can i take that option too? I bought a VPS in Tampa in December and I still cannot use it because it has been offline all this time.

Yeah sure, anyone in Tampa who has a problem and wants to move to Miami can contact us.

• wonder if we get the migrate working again?

@ehab said:
    wonder if we get the migrate working again?

Paid or unpaid?

• @VirMach said:

@ehab said:

Paid or unpaid?

paid is fine.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • @VirMach said:

@ehab said:

Paid or unpaid?

What about offering one free migration? That would make people who ended up on a node they don't like happy.

@nutjob said:

@VirMach said:

@ehab said:

Paid or unpaid?

What about offering one free migration? That would make people who ended up on a node they don't like happy.

What situation would that be? Anyone who has one location they ordered in who got moved to another can create a ticket to migrate over with that if they provide the details. For example if you originally had NYC and ended up in Tampa due to migrations and no space but originally ordered NYC.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited February 2023

Oh, I think I understand. There may be a large number of orders that need to be renewed. Tempt them to renew and then keep killing them. Good plan!

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • @bliss said:

@VirMach said: This isn't surrendering, giving in, being a coward, or a reverse change to our core policies.

Oh yeah, you are always right, and others are always inaccurate or misunderstanding you.
    I support your always omniscience.

It's his business, he makes the decisions, yes he's god as far as VirMach goes. You're just butthurt because you're not getting what you want and so you chose to be yet another whiner in the forums. Congrats.

edited February 2023

@ruikno said:
    Oh, I think I understand. There may be a large number of orders that need to be renewed. Wait for them to renew and then keep killing them. Good plan!

There's no obligation to renew. Everyone can still cancel the service, we don't mind if they do that. This has nothing to do with... anything. So wait you're upset that we're not terminating them or keeping them suspended, because... they might renew and then get suspended?

You also do realize renewals are independent from suspensions right so if they were suspended and didn't cancel it'd still renew. If it's not suspended and they cancel, it still cancels.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited February 2023

@VirMach said:

@nutjob said:

@VirMach said:

@ehab said:

Paid or unpaid?

What situation would that be? Anyone who has one location they ordered in who got moved to another can create a ticket to migrate over with that if they provide the details. For example if you originally had NYC and ended up in Tampa due to migrations and no space but originally ordered NYC.

I haven't actually followed the thread and just jumped in after reading your one comment, so I'm likely talking out of my arse.

I just like the idea of having a free migration after you buy a particular location and later purchases change things. It was great when migrations were free, I re-orged all my servers into a set of locations that made so much better sense.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:
    All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur. Until then, please behave, and be mindful when requesting support and keep the burden low. And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning.

If your group or service still has issues related to this, let me know in bulk here, not in a ticket. Some flags may have been done differently and I may have missed them.

This is amazing news!
    If my account can't get rid of "flag", I may give up dozens vps and switch to other providers.
    This restructuring allow me to continue using it without hesitation , and successfully purchased the support level (Can not buy any products if flagged).

edited February 2023

The end is nigh, some mad lad actually requested a cancellation and refund on their Tokyo $8.88

To be fair that seems to be his most expensive service... somehow, smart guy got in on all the good deals over the years. Which one of you was it??

• @VirMach said:
    The end is nigh, some mad lad actually requested a cancellation and refund on their Tokyo $8.88

To be fair that seems to be his most expensive service... somehow, smart guy got in on all the good deals over the years. Which one of you was it??

Is it a ticket auto-merged with a dozen IPv6 requests? In that case, it's me.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @VirMach now is a good time you catch up with friends and family... take a break and consider visiting some island.... coconut drinks, sunshine and pussy does wonders.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

When you give some people a second chance they respond with gratitude and conform to the established rules. Others when given a second chance see it as weakness and try to take advantage even more. So sometimes giving people a second chance is a fairly easy way to be sure that you have separated all the wheat from the chaff properly and fairly.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@FrankZ said:
    When you give some people a second chance they respond with gratitude and conform to the established rules. Others when given a second chance see it as weakness and try to take advantage even more. So sometimes giving people a second chance is a fairly easy way to be sure that you have separated all the wheat from the chaff properly and fairly.

Couldn't have said it any better. I had some version of this written in my original longer version reply but I figured it'd be translated over and posted around and wanted to avoid any confusions. So instead I went with the "please behave and be mindful."

• This ticket has been marked as completed by a member of our staff. This means your request has been fulfilled, and it has been closed.

:)

• let me guess, the vm is still not working.

Thanked by (1)bliss

• @jam @localhost @VirMach I've opened a ticket to request a VM instance migration from TPAZ003 to Miami, source here, they actually did it, the VM is now on the RYZE.SJCZ-B004.VMS node, they reply the ticket with: "Please use redeploy button", I'm assuming that means re-install the OS, I did that but the VM won't boot, it is currently offline. Also, the VM have the same IPv4 address from the TPAZ003 node, the node change shouldn't be assign a different IPv4 address?

• @alexxgg said: I've opened a ticket to request a VM instance migration from TPAZ003 to Miami, source here, they actually did it, the VM is now on the RYZE.SJCZ-B004.VMS node, they reply the ticket with: "Please use redeploy button", I'm assuming that means re-install the OS, I did that but the VM won't boot, it is currently offline. Also, the VM have the same IPv4 address from the TPAZ003 node, the node change shouldn't be assign a different IPv4 address?

I have exactly the same problem as you, I have already consulted the button issue with @VirMach but so far I haven't got any answer.
    Anyway I already tried the SolusVM "reinstall" button and the billing panel button. I had no success.
    I also tried to boot from .iso by changing the boot order. it doesn't work.

Thanked by (1)bliss