VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @jam said:
    let me guess, the vm is still not working.

It's working fine, but I think they made a mistake: higher specs.

And it's Ryzen.

Nice.

Unfortunately I won't use all of these power.

YABS:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-02-27                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

mar 28 feb 2023 21:11:29 UTC

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 46 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 6 @ 3393.600 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 7.8 GiB
    Swap       : 3.9 GiB
    Disk       : 73.2 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.0-60-generic
    VM Type    : KVM

Basic Network Information:
    Protocol   : IPv4
    ISP        : Alibaba.com LLC
    ASN        : AS8100 QuadraNet Enterprises LLC
    Host       : Zenlayer Inc
    Location   : Miami, Florida (FL)
    Country    : United States

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 284.25 MB/s  (71.0k) | 3.74 GB/s    (58.4k)
    Write      | 285.00 MB/s  (71.2k) | 3.76 GB/s    (58.7k)
    Total      | 569.25 MB/s (142.3k) | 7.50 GB/s   (117.2k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.23 GB/s     (6.3k) | 3.03 GB/s     (2.9k)
    Write      | 3.40 GB/s     (6.6k) | 3.23 GB/s     (3.1k)
    Total      | 6.63 GB/s    (12.9k) | 6.26 GB/s     (6.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 244 Mbits/sec   | 170 Mbits/sec   | 95.5 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 225 Mbits/sec   | 380 Mbits/sec   | 110 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 268 Mbits/sec   | 634 Mbits/sec   | 112 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 151 Mbits/sec   | 214 Mbits/sec   | 203 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 477 Mbits/sec   | 613 Mbits/sec   | 25.9 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 193 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 28.7 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 325 Mbits/sec   | 248 Mbits/sec   | 59.7 ms        

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1385                          
    Multi Core      | 5367                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/354449

YABS completed in 8 min 26 sec

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • lucky you, have fun.... :p

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Not reinstall button, it's on service page and called redeploy. Let me know if it has issues.

• jamjam
    edited February 2023

@VirMach said:
    Not reinstall button, it's on service page and called redeploy. Let me know if it has issues.

Can you add a screenshot? I can't find it.

by the way, you need to do something with the security system of the billing pannel, it can't be possible that 30sec after a successful login, session is closed and after logging in again I get a 15min ban.
    This is already the third ban of the day and the 6th random logout.
    so it becomes cumbersome to use the billing panel.

• alexxggalexxgg OG
    edited February 2023

@VirMach said: Not reinstall button, it's on service page and called redeploy. Let me know if it has issues.

No redeploy button on my end.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

@alexxgg said:

@VirMach said: Not reinstall button, it's on service page and called redeploy. Let me know if it has issues.

No redeploy button on my end.

Asking developer to make a 36th change on the code and maybe it'll work.

I've started cleaning these up to increase the likelihood of that happening, we also have a new plugin we're going to run today that should fix the other issue with IP addresses being out of sync between WHMCS and SolusVM.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@jam said:

@VirMach said:

Can you add a screenshot? I can't find it.

by the way, you need to do something with the security system of the billing pannel, it can't be possible that 30sec after a successful login, session is closed and after logging in again I get a 15min ban.
    This is already the third ban of the day and the 6th random logout.
    so it becomes cumbersome to use the billing panel.

As a suggestion, try a different browser, and turn any translation plugins off. I use Brave browser for the billing panel and never have this issue.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: try a different browser,

But there is only one: Firefox. ;)

Thanked by (1)bliss

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited March 2023

@bliss said:

@VirMach said: All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

Don't give up or surrender, man!
    I support your flagging all scalpers, don't be a coward, you did right.
    Keep flagging and suspend more accounts, and I support you with my tongue.

I guess many MJJs have support you with PayPal too.

I though you were a mentally powerful gentleman, but your giving in proved me wrong.
    Your cleaning up should be continued and enhanced or amplified or exponentially increase, otherwise what have you done in the last year?

He is not that type bro.

I support @VirMach , he is my cult now. A Wiser man as well.

@FrankZ said:
    When you give some people a second chance they respond with gratitude and conform to the established rules. Others when given a second chance see it as weakness and try to take advantage even more. So sometimes giving people a second chance is a fairly easy way to be sure that you have separated all the wheat from the chaff properly and fairly.

Jesus says forgive your enemies as many as possible (70x70x70x...).

• Can I get the ipv6 address?

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • Invoice - 01498908
    Alipay payment used in the first payment.Alipay has already deducted the payment, but the bill has not been paid yet. I have paid again with PayPal, which is successful.After checking, can we postpone the time of Alipay payment from the current time?Sorry to bother you. Thank you very much.

• @VirMach said:
    All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur. Until then, please behave, and be mindful when requesting support and keep the burden low. And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning.

If your group or service still has issues related to this, let me know in bulk here, not in a ticket. Some flags may have been done differently and I may have missed them.

Glad to see this happening, it's a new beginning. In order to do this, I have decided to come to Les more often. Perhaps trying to transfer some services back to Virmach now would be a good option.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Fritz said:

@FrankZ said:
    When you give some people a second chance they respond with gratitude and conform to the established rules. Others when given a second chance see it as weakness and try to take advantage even more. So sometimes giving people a second chance is a fairly easy way to be sure that you have separated all the wheat from the chaff properly and fairly.

Jesus says forgive your enemies as many as possible (70x70x70x...).

I expect you are speaking of The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant in Matthew 18:21-35. If so, and my interpretation is correct, he is not speaking of forgiving enemies, but compatriots.

IMO Luke 17:3 is more applicable to the current situation.

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ , hopefully whoever get the second chance will use it wisely.

@VirMach is a good provider.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited March 2023

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?

For now is:

1524415 #1524659 #1524858 #1524520

If this will take any support points, please fell free take invoice for it, thanks.

ps. It's more like game fun, please dont let it end

want buy the new year $27, but can not payout, account marked i guess...

Reason is multiple accounts. I see at least three of them immediately and then one marked as self-referral . And some other "classified" account notes.

Yes, emengweb#gmail.com is the main account, the first to respond to Merge Accounts, and It was merged, but other issues were not processed, the account was flagged, and it was not even possible to initiate a priority bill.
    About this i mentioned before after flash sale, but not get response, guess because there a lot thread and message in LES (Also Send message mentioned willing pay $15 for this Priority Support to get that 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' 640162 done. About affiliate and other, It has been stated in the ticket, waiting for your reply).

Really don't want to miss this flash sale, I had to re-register new account. First time, the currency was wrongly selected as €, Alipay could not complete the payment, so I had to register another new account again. I apologize for these actions. If additional fees are incurred, I will willing to pay for it.

A small request, complete the merger, restore the normal status of the account, and you will see a long-term loyal user as before.

Sincerely thanks.

@emengweb said:

@skorous said: Dismissing people who disagree with your ( minority ) opinion as "cult" members doesn't help your argument.

I wouldn't say that this is minority opinion, just opinion drown out from a few loud self-conceit homies, so there's a less and less people willing to raise voice against.

I don't know who used term "cult" first, but that's actually great term to describe what few of you are doing here everytime when someone express concerns against object of your fascination.

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
    2. a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

The post I posted before this thread, about the fact that the account was not processed after the merger, the flag still exists, although it is not mjj. I have use too much time and energy wasted this thing, this shouldn't be something that affects me, this no right for me. since does not need a user like me, even annual consumption above $200 and still marked mjj, did you even seen mjj will do that, ha? Maybe it's time to switch to another supplier, stop wasted time.
    PS.
    I realize it's time to stop and think, thing is not like that. Account mark is eay way, but not conducive to business development and time of mine, virmach whould't change mind but i should, for my own sake. Life is short, do the right thing is hard , Attitude is very important, if you want to go far for everything.
    Goodbye LES, I don’t think I will pay attention to this place for a while, happy nice every day.

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:
    All multi-account/flags have been reset to default good standing. All flagged for closure and suspended have been unsuspended.

I'll have more information soon, here and on our website on any potential changes and how flagging in the future will occur. Until then, please behave, and be mindful when requesting support and keep the burden low. And once we do make everything easier to understand and follow, do expect to face the consequences of not follow them, without further notice, future amnesty, or warning.

If your group or service still has issues related to this, let me know in bulk here, not in a ticket. Some flags may have been done differently and I may have missed them.

Glad to see this happening, it's a new beginning. In order to do this, I have decided to come to Les more often. Perhaps trying to transfer some services back to Virmach now would be a good option.

So lowly

• yotyot
    edited March 2023

@VirMach Will suspended & closed accounts be restored?

• edited March 2023

@ruikno said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?

For now is:

1524415 #1524659 #1524858 #1524520

If this will take any support points, please fell free take invoice for it, thanks.

ps. It's more like game fun, please dont let it end

want buy the new year $27, but can not payout, account marked i guess...

Reason is multiple accounts. I see at least three of them immediately and then one marked as self-referral . And some other "classified" account notes.

Yes, emengweb#gmail.com is the main account, the first to respond to Merge Accounts, and It was merged, but other issues were not processed, the account was flagged, and it was not even possible to initiate a priority bill.
    About this i mentioned before after flash sale, but not get response, guess because there a lot thread and message in LES (Also Send message mentioned willing pay $15 for this Priority Support to get that 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' 640162 done. About affiliate and other, It has been stated in the ticket, waiting for your reply).

Really don't want to miss this flash sale, I had to re-register new account. First time, the currency was wrongly selected as €, Alipay could not complete the payment, so I had to register another new account again. I apologize for these actions. If additional fees are incurred, I will willing to pay for it.

A small request, complete the merger, restore the normal status of the account, and you will see a long-term loyal user as before.

Sincerely thanks.

@emengweb said:

@skorous said: Dismissing people who disagree with your ( minority ) opinion as "cult" members doesn't help your argument.

I wouldn't say that this is minority opinion, just opinion drown out from a few loud self-conceit homies, so there's a less and less people willing to raise voice against.

I don't know who used term "cult" first, but that's actually great term to describe what few of you are doing here everytime when someone express concerns against object of your fascination.

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
    2. a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

The post I posted before this thread, about the fact that the account was not processed after the merger, the flag still exists, although it is not mjj. I have use too much time and energy wasted this thing, this shouldn't be something that affects me, this no right for me. since does not need a user like me, even annual consumption above $200 and still marked mjj, did you even seen mjj will do that, ha? Maybe it's time to switch to another supplier, stop wasted time.
    PS.
    I realize it's time to stop and think, thing is not like that. Account mark is eay way, but not conducive to business development and time of mine, virmach whould't change mind but i should, for my own sake. Life is short, do the right thing is hard , Attitude is very important, if you want to go far for everything.
    Goodbye LES, I don’t think I will pay attention to this place for a while, happy nice every day.

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

So lowly

Welcome to the real world. I simply want to use the service without any extra hassle. So I prioritize spending time on things that make me happy.
    They came back, i do the same.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited March 2023

@emengweb said:
    Welcome to the real world. I simply want to use the service without any extra hassle. So I prioritize spending time on things that make me happy.

Real world? Then block your account again, and then cry like pussy again. 😂😂😂

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ruikno said: Real world? Then block your account again, and then cry like pussy again. 😂😂😂

Let's attempt to take it down a notch. It's a page about second chances after all.

• @VirMach said:
    The end is nigh, some mad lad actually requested a cancellation and refund on their Tokyo $8.88

To be fair that seems to be his most expensive service... somehow, smart guy got in on all the good deals over the years. Which one of you was it??

I think you are referring to me.
    I've always been passionate about flash sales every year.
    In fact, I rarely use the machine. I occasionally run a script I wrote myself.
    The '2.22 package' is my dream.
    It's my biggest regret that I've never been able to grab it.

• edited March 2023

@ruikno said:

@emengweb said:

Real world? Then block your account again, and then cry like pussy again. 😂😂😂

Nop.
    But if that happen would be a mess again. I dont want that come, guess same as @VirMach

PS. the p* word is what u think? That's too impolite.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

has critical maintenance/patching been completed already, or still ongoing? last update was doing Tokyo

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said: I've started cleaning these up to increase the likelihood of that happening, we also have a new plugin we're going to run today that should fix the other issue with IP addresses being out of sync between WHMCS and SolusVM.

All issues have been resolved, the redeploy button was available, I've migrated the VM to Miami (MIAZ012) all services are now working smoothly.

Many thanks @VirMach

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • Hmm, Redeploy doesn't show up in Chromium either: a Brave exclusive for specific locations?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AlwaysSkint said: Hmm, Redeploy doesn't show up in Chromium either: a Brave exclusive for specific locations?

Does not show for me in Brave. I expect this was only available for VMs in Tampa, but can not verify this as I no longer have any VMs in Tampa.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• @AlwaysSkint said: Hmm, Redeploy doesn't show up in Chromium either: a Brave exclusive for specific locations?

I believe that redeploy option is a one-time action, is not available anymore on my end. Also, I use Chromium Browser.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint FrankZ ehab
  • @alexxgg said:
    I believe that redeploy option is a one-time action, is not available anymore on my end. Also, I use [Chromium Browser]

yeah ---- you pop the cheery only once

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • After the redeploy action, my virtual machine came to life for the first time in 2 months. =)

• @jam said:
    After the redeploy action, my virtual machine came to life for the first time in 2 months. =)

its alive

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • What is the function of the redeploy button?