Comments

• edited February 2023

@Jab said:
    VirMach-FFME001-VNCHost is now UP
    Downtime: 9 hr 12 min

!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

HOW SO FAST
    TANKS VIRMACH

I was deciding what to buy to replace this VPS, I guess I won't buy anything now :D

You shouldn't think about buying another whenever a server goes offline.
    It causes over-idling as soon as the original server comes back.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @Mainly said:

@skorous said:

@Mainly said:
    I don't know who gave you enough courage to start selling new servers, and more than half of the customers are waiting to be processed? This is a big joke, I can see that @virmach has enough patience to deal with you, and can also find a million excuses, no, it's all the client's fault!

What the hell are you on about? More than half of what customers are waiting to be processed?

The server is down for a few months or half a month, what do you think we are waiting for, I know it is definitely not the fault of Virmach, because he is always right

I don't even know who you are let alone know what you're waiting for. At least now I know you're on a node with issues.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@jam said:

@VirMach said:

@jam said:
    Welcome to the Ignored Club,
    I have a VM in TPAZ003.VIRM.AC node that won't boot since December, I've asked here and via support ticket and they never respond.
    At this rate, December will come again and they will not have fixed the problem.

This is still being worked on, both the server in small chunks trying to get the data off and recreations. I'm not the one handling recreations and it looks like there's been some bumps, something was supposed to be coded out to make things faster but I think that' gone rather ironically.

Actually I don't even know anymore that might be a completely different Tampa.

Is there an alternative for me as client who bought a VPS in Tampa in December and hasn't been able to use it all this time because the VM won't even boot?

I see that there are two nodes in Tampa, is there a way to move my service to another node in Tampa?

I have a functional vps in Miami, is there a way to move my service from Tampa to a node in Miami?

I understand that you may have problems with nodes in different locations, i'm sorry for that, but I think that as a service provider you should at least offer alternatives so that customers can use the services they have already paid for.

Someone's already tasked with recreating these/crediting you. I know the situation is far from ideal or acceptable and was handled poorly but hopefully we'll have a resolution soon. Then if you had any data I'm still trying to recover that and you can open a ticket for that.

edited February 2023

@Jab said:
    VirMach-FFME001-VNCHost is now UP
    Downtime: 9 hr 12 min

!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

HOW SO FAST
    TANKS VIRMACH

I was deciding what to buy to replace this VPS, I guess I won't buy anything now :D

xTom makes it easy. I can send them one sentence and they deal with it. Other datacenters it's usually a lot of back and forth and I have to write a long message and make sure everything is stated perfectly and check back on it a lot as well as time things since they will or won't do certain tasks. (And then for certain locations the request may take days, for other requests they may destroy the hardware.)

Any other situations in xTom locations where it takes longer it usually means DC hands isn't involved, it's more complicated request than just a power cycle and requires hardware swap or that there's troubleshooting or other issues on our end.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Jab
  • @skorous said:

@Mainly said:

@skorous said:

@Mainly said:
    I don't know who gave you enough courage to start selling new servers, and more than half of the customers are waiting to be processed? This is a big joke, I can see that @virmach has enough patience to deal with you, and can also find a million excuses, no, it's all the client's fault!

What the hell are you on about? More than half of what customers are waiting to be processed?

The server is down for a few months or half a month, what do you think we are waiting for, I know it is definitely not the fault of Virmach, because he is always right

I don't even know who you are let alone know what you're waiting for. At least now I know you're on a node with issues.

TYC040

• TYOC026 is back up now

@Mainly said:

@VirMach said:
    So I guess when I said "were not having a terrific week" you can translate that to "we're not having a terrific last 2 years."

Can I extend the billing time if I shut down for a long time? For the past year, most of the downtime fixes the state

TYOC040 is being worked on next. Everyone will receive 1 month of credit or extension.

Thanked by (1)Mainly
  • Good news TYOC040 is up.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ehab
  • @VirMach How can I go about getting pricing for / purchasing additional bandwidth for a Ryzen Special I nabbed last month? I've tried a couple times through the billing panel using the management option then hitting purchase additional bandwidth but nothing happens, tried in Firefox & Edge.

• @VirMach

I have submitted a service ticket

Can't enter the solusvm control panel and prompts an error My other vps has not been activated for a long time

Thank you for replying me in your busy schedule
    The Tokyo vps I purchased has not been activated for two months
    How long does it take to activate? The bill has been paid. Invoice 1521176 Order No. #1521176

second question. My Frankfurt vps cannot enter solusvm normally.
    Entering the control panel will prompt an error. There is only one chance to reinstall the system in the background of whmcs. I have no way to reinstall the system now. Please see attached picture. Please fix the error that cannot enter solusvm. The bill has been paid. Invoice 1522903 Bill #1522903

Looking forward to your help Thank you very much!

• Locked chicken back online, praise the old fart

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero lemoncube

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    Locked chicken back online, praise the old fart

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @VirMach is there any chance to get rdns requests actioned? I tried the rdns button a few weeks ago and it said it did stuff but i dont think it really did anything.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

rDNS aka PTR DNS records

Currently rDNS is not available in any location. There has been no date given by VirMach as to when rDNS would be available in the future. Consequentially members should not expect rDNS to be available from VirMach.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach said:

@Mainly said:

@VirMach said:
    So I guess when I said "were not having a terrific week" you can translate that to "we're not having a terrific last 2 years."

Can I extend the billing time if I shut down for a long time? For the past year, most of the downtime fixes the state

TYOC040 is being worked on next. Everyone will receive 1 month of credit or extension.

Why is the vps I bought for $20 on FLASH-SPECIAL still pending?

• @VirMach
    When can you look into checking if the backup exists? (Ticket #634655 )

• @VirMach Can you change strategy:

Service: VPN proxy
    Features: Expensive IIJ traffic but poor server maintenance with no SLA guarantee.

Service: Website hosting
    Features: Good performance with low traffic, fast server maintenance with SLA guarantee.

Service: Traffic running
    Features: High traffic, no SLA guarantee.

• edited February 2023

Europe SLA guarantee.

Won't expect the old fart swim through the Atlantic

As long as VirmAch didn't run away, we are happy masochist

• @FrankZ said:
    rDNS aka PTR DNS records

Currently rDNS is not available in any location. There has been no date given by VirMach as to when rDNS would be available in the future. Consequentially members should not expect rDNS to be available from VirMach.

That is neat, it opens a ticket and then closes it telling you that your request was successful and it will take up to 24hrs to resolve. Maybe they could disable the fake feature.

Thanked by (1)adly
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited February 2023

HISTORICAL DAY!!!! All Virmach services seem to be up??!?

https://statusbot.virm.ac/en/

"Looks like everything is operating normally."

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Are you sure this time?

• Surely that's not all nodes.

i think virmach found the solution to 5900X and Asrock Rack X570! Hope he applies it to all boxes with same config.

@Neoon said:
    Surely that's not all nodes.

ALL! 100% GREEN

• Thus, the end is nigh.

Whatever that means, the end is nigh.

Yeah.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• Well TPAZ005 is gone and DALZ008 is locked :#

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Too much like OGF when there are four threads regarding the same provider on the front page. Merged.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

edited February 2023

@risturiz said:
    Well TPAZ005 is gone and DALZ008 is locked :#

TPAZ005 is 3950X? thats a rare one.

hard to tell now since the client area announcement is removed.

• edited February 2023

The old fart shuts me down when I'm compiling QT6

• @cybertech said:
    HISTORICAL DAY!!!! All Virmach services seem to be up??!?
    https://statusbot.virm.ac/en/
    "Looks like everything is operating normally."

I have not found that page to reflect the reality of individual VMs being online whatsoever.