VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

any summary?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    any summary?

Same shit different mjj?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited March 2023

@cybertech said:
    any summary?

@skorous said:

@cybertech said:
    any summary?

Same shit different mjj?

Sadly not really different, same one as last time. But basically the guy that vowed to never use us again, wrote negative reviews, asked for account closure, made like 80 comments here after making whatever claims to justify multi account and/or scalper or whatever he claimed, got suspended. As a part of bulk unsuspensions, got unsuspended. But when all accounts were suspended there were several disputes from the same payment source for all accounts and it wasn't processed. We caught up to the backlog of disputes, did the thing we usually do but with additional warning and giving people the choice to make a ticket if they want to be billed the standard fee and discuss it. He initially got upset he couldn't make a ticket and discuss it before paying the fee. Then claimed he didn't do it, on our end it shows that they're indeed same payment account for initial payment of service and there's definitely disputes. He claims we're lying.

Because to him, if he actually believes what he's saying, we timed it to where he specifically was somehow targeted to renew just so we could suspend him again and have to deal with him and his disputes again. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited March 2023

i now know vir vir still loves me

luv u 2.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Franzkafka said:
    Now that they restored my service and issue a invoice and accept my payment, it indicates that they accept me as their legal customers.And I paid Virmach by my own PayPal account,no dispute,no charge back.I provide my proof in my tickets and here. While Virmach not. It's the problem.

OMG! You again... Scalpers everywhere...

• Bro, my suggestion is to leave virtmach and move on.

Thanked by (1)Franzkafka
  • Eager to see the end of this story.
    And another question, is there any payment before 08/01/21?

• @cgs3238 said:
    Eager to see the end of this story.
    And another question, is there any payment before 08/01/21?

Of course No.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• @cgs3238 said: Eager to see the end of this story.

I think there's a lot of us that would like to see this story end. What about it @Franzkafka ... have you finally learned the lesson "stop doing shady shit"?

• FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

@VirMach said:
    What you're requesting is not in any way reasonable. If this was directly based off an export of disputes and chargebacks, that means for the 200-300 that's already potentially up to $9,000 in costs the business has incurred. Now you want us to go through them one by one and compile information for everyone first, before collecting a fee.

"Why is Karen such a bitch? Why won't she let me use whatever details I want and just accept this payment?!"

Jesus christ man.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@VirMach said:
    What you're requesting is not in any way reasonable. If this was directly based off an export of disputes and chargebacks, that means for the 200-300 that's already potentially up to $9,000 in costs the business has incurred. Now you want us to go through them one by one and compile information for everyone first, before collecting a fee.

"Why is Karen such a bitch? Why won't she let me use whatever details I want and just accept this payment?!"

Jesus christ man.

Francisco

But.....karen is your doppelganger.

• edited March 2023

@skorous said:

@cgs3238 said: Eager to see the end of this story.

I think there's a lot of us that would like to see this story end. What about it @Franzkafka ... have you finally learned the lesson "stop doing shady shit"?

Yeah,in LES purchase a service from others for own use is shady shit, while belows are not:
    1. suspend customer service without any alerts
    2. long-time offline time to time
    3. force migrate to the original location even paid
    4. bad support,to some degree there is no support
    5. strict rules may cause service locked even when benchmark

• @Franzkafka said:

@skorous said:

@cgs3238 said: Eager to see the end of this story.

Yeah,in LES purchase a service from others for own use is shady shit, while belows are not:
    1. suspend customer service without any alerts
    2. long-time offline time to time
    3. force migrate to the original location even paid
    4. bad support,to some degree there is no support
    5. strict rules may cause service locked even when benchmark

>

Sssssooooooo .... no. ( sigh )

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:
    any summary?

@skorous said:

@cybertech said:
    any summary?

Same shit different mjj?

Sadly not really different, same one as last time. But basically the guy that vowed to never use us again, wrote negative reviews, asked for account closure, made like 80 comments here after making whatever claims to justify multi account and/or scalper or whatever he claimed, got suspended. As a part of bulk unsuspensions, got unsuspended. But when all accounts were suspended there were several disputes from the same payment source for all accounts and it wasn't processed. We caught up to the backlog of disputes, did the thing we usually do but with additional warning and giving people the choice to make a ticket if they want to be billed the standard fee and discuss it. He initially got upset he couldn't make a ticket and discuss it before paying the fee. Then claimed he didn't do it, on our end it shows that they're indeed same payment account for initial payment of service and there's definitely disputes. He claims we're lying.

Because to him, if he actually believes what he's saying, we timed it to where he specifically was somehow targeted to renew just so we could suspend him again and have to deal with him and his disputes again. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

saved me 2 hrs of useless reading

Thanked by (1)vyas

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

saved me 2 hrs of useless reading

That is wirth several benchmarks

• After The node is currently locked,my japan vps IP which in TYOC007 can't working,so i used change ip powerthe first ,but We were unable to successfully change your server's IP address.,if didn't work and tell me to pay ,not available,Please View Ticket #515638
    ,or i'm pleasure to DDOS your web soon like last man

• @yunshancangcang I really hope that your message got totally lost and scrambled in translation.

Because it reads as if you're trying to make a threat to attack/DDoS VirMach, if you don't get your way.
    Which would be like terrorist mentality.
    Which would really not be a smart thing to do.
    And most definitely not the way things work here.
    Or to make any friends.

It seems to be your first post.
    So you should maybe try a better translator program.
    To avoid misunderstandings of this nature in future.
    Best of luck.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@yunshancangcang said:

I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself, before I drop the hammer.

Thanked by (3)ehab ariq01 DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited March 2023

@ZA_capetown said: not the way things work here.. seems to be your first post.
    @FrankZ said: before I drop the hammer.

You beat me to it: just do it.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @FrankZ in our LES no one should be allowed to threat another in anyway. 0 tolerance

please ban him.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited March 2023

@ehab said:
    @FrankZ in our LES no one should be allowed to threat another in anyway. 0 tolerance

please ban him.

No tolerance @FrankZ is back. Hammer has been dropped.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited March 2023

@FrankZ said:

@ehab said:
    @FrankZ in our LES no one should be allowed to threat another in anyway. 0 tolerance

please ban him.

No tolerance @FrankZ is back. Hammer has been dropped.

you are very sexy when your holding it.

• sounds wrong in many ways hahahahah
    Thanked by (2)FrankZ localhost
  • edited March 2023

@yunshancangcang said:
    After The node is currently locked,my japan vps IP which in TYOC007 can't working,so i used change ip powerthe first ,but We were unable to successfully change your server's IP address.,if didn't work and tell me to pay ,not available,Please View Ticket #515638

I am sorry for what you have encountered,but you should know:THIS IS VIRMACH.

• edited March 2023

@FrankZ said: My advise is cancel all your services with this provider, and don't pay anymore invoices.

While this seems like a logical response I would say it's a bad, very bad suggestion.
    Who do you think pay actual expenses for all your $2 - $6 yearly VPSes? Guys like @skorous and @Daevien? Of course not. They are in the same boat. So if you want this story to continue you need those milking cows to pay all their $25 invoices. :p

j/k ;)

• Hey @Mason, how's that /ignore function coming?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Mumbly & @skorous Thanks. That was only the first, and second, time I lol this month.

Thanked by (2)skorous Mumbly

• @FrankZ said:
    @Mumbly & @skorous Thanks. That was only the first, and second, time I lol this month.

Always glad to help. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Franzkafka said:

@yunshancangcang said:
    After The node is currently locked,my japan vps IP which in TYOC007 can't working,so i used change ip powerthe first ,but We were unable to successfully change your server's IP address.,if didn't work and tell me to pay ,not available,Please View Ticket #515638

I am sorry for what you have encountered,but you should know:THIS IS VIRMACH.

Are you sure it's not Sparta?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited March 2023

All the backlog dispute suspensions are about to go through. So just to give you guys an idea of what usually happens, immediately after a dispute (apart from some grace situations we added) what's supposed to happen is the system automatically logs it, notifies customer, creates a ticket and suspends all services. The ticket has instructions for resolution.

PayPal's abuse handling is already a mess, there's like 12 different "dispute" types that get all treated differently IIRC, and then at some point in time it completely broke, most likely when they decided to redo their process to make more money.

This caused this function not to occur, so there was a backlog. Plus we were busy with a million other things and didn't get to it, nor did we get to actually doing the rest of the manual process (it's only semi-automated.)

Right now all we're doing is catching up on these that were missed. I ran an export for past 12 months and notified everyone already, here's a copy of the email they received on 03/21/2023:

Subject: Your account has been flagged for a previous payment dispute

Hello,

If you are receiving this email, your account has been added to a list of recent payment disputes. This could be a chargeback, PayPal dispute, or other payment issue, whether it was won or lost. Within the next 24 hours, please create a ticket titled "Returned Payment Fee" and confirm we can generate the standard fee for returned payments. Once paid, we can begin investigating the issue. If you previous resolved this problem, after payment, provide reference number for previous resolution and it may be refunded. We'll then evaluate each case and let you know if any additional amount is owed or if your account is cleared.

If this ticket is not created and returned payment fee not paid, the account will be flagged for closure and services suspended, and then terminated after a short grace period. Do not reply to this email.

Thanks,

The VirMach Team

This includes all types of disputes, with all outcomes (lost, won, closed, etc.)

Since it includes closed, that's mainly why we sent the initial warning but no matter what, returned payment fee is what we charge for a returned payment, whether or not it was re-returned. So anyone that paid the fee, we processed their ticket, looked into it, checked specifically if there was a dispute fee or not, if the money was returned or not, and so on. Those got resolved and put back into good standing and we refunded the fee out of courtesy if the dispute was closed and there was no fee associated with it.

Everyone else is about to get suspended. It's probably about 50/50 specials and non-specials. The reason I'm making this post here is so everything is very clear on what we're doing as I assume the special-related ones may come here to bash us. That's fine, but keep all of this in mind when they come in and say whatever they want to say.

I'll include one extra specific note on the person I suspect may come here as he did in the past: we went through it already with them here, they agreed to pay the fee. It took some time but they were eventually unsuspended, and it looks like they opened another dispute on the fee they agreed to pay which put them back on this list, and as a result they got suspended again. For this one we're obviously not going to give a third chance in any case even if they agree to pay the fee.

Any questions, let me know.

(edit) TLDR: we're suspending people based on a backlog of disputes, the only harm done is that they got to use their service for up to a year after the dispute instead of getting suspended sooner but since it's all being processed together it's going to look like we're doing something weird even though we're not.

Oh and we're suspending these and allowing some time in case people missed the initial email, and to give anyone who wants to pay the fee and get it investigated/potentially resolved a final chance. They'll most likely be terminated in about a week but sooner for those who contact us over and over without wanting to do the first step of paying the returned payment fee.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: All the backlog dispute suspensions are about to go through ...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll clear my schedule.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous