VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Issue on NY node so got moved to LA makes sense :p

• @FrankZ said:

@imok said:
    Hello people. Is everything going well?

Hello, hello, hello. Long time no see here in the VirMach thread. How are thing going with you ?

Hi! Not much servers to manage. Only a couple from Virmach that never go offline. And a couple of dedis with other providers that have been performing without any single problem for months 😁 So nothing to worry about on my side.

I've been busy looking for a job in the last couple of months. Time flies extremely fast lately.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • After 8 hours down SJCZ002 up again B)

• Impatiently tackle my balls while waiting for the server goes dung.

smartass shitposting satirist

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@imok said: Time flies extremely fast lately.

Very relatable.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ imok
  • TPAZ003: The node is currently locked
    MIAZ014: Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

I would like my VPS in the node TPAZ003 to be migrated to one in Miami :(, plz.

Patch likely going out tomorrow or in next few days to fix the more recent issue that's been happening where some servers still overload, in an effort to clean up the few leftover servers still experiencing them. Fingers crossed that it's the final one. This one was particularly difficult to track down but if it's what I think it is then I believe it'll be a fairly significant improvement. We'll see.

@kidoh said:
    TPAZ003: The node is currently locked
    MIAZ014: Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

I would like my VPS in the node TPAZ003 to be migrated to one in Miami :(, plz.

MIAZ014 should be getting maybe two more servers, whenever that happens, I won't dare say soon. MIAZ014 will likely require a reboot to fix controls, I've been trying to decide over the last 24 hours if I should do an emergency reboot without notice or to send 24 hour notice, I guess in hindsight I should've just sent out the notice yesterday.

TPAZ003 will stay locked off at least another day, hoping it stabilizes.

Then the other one left for fixing controls is TYOC035, that one may need several reboots and a lot of guesswork right now, I'm trying to look into it much further before just annoying everyone but it's being super weird.

• edited June 2023

Yo @VirMach

Will we get dirty cheap Tokyo storage any time soon?

Thanked by (2)chimichurri ehab

smartass shitposting satirist

• edited June 2023

@VirMach said:

I'm very very happy to see you again online. I couldn't find any provider like you :dizzy:.
    Is IPv6 request automatically processed? AMS vps haven't come with IPv6 and would like to get a IPv6 but tickets aren't answering. I think it's because of the intensity.

• The repair of node NYCBO27 seems to be progressing slowly, and the backend is still in a locked state.

• R I P FFME002

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

R I P FFME002

Welcome back FFME002.

Downtime: 1 hr 26 min

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach, when will Solus work? Still it says;
    An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later
    Status Unknown

• @tenpera said:
    @VirMach, when will Solus work? Still it says;
    An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later
    Status Unknown

Which host? Random checks of a few of mine all look like they're working fine now.

@tenpera said:
    Status Unknown

Need more information.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@VirMach said:

@tenpera said:
    Status Unknown

Need more information.

also the reinstall page images are older now, debian 10 instead of 11, ubuntu 20 without 22.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach My service is showing normal though. But it can't connect to SSH nor PING, I have tried reinstalling the system, with network troubleshooting, but to no avail.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@cybertech said:

@VirMach said:

@tenpera said:
    Status Unknown

Need more information.

also the reinstall page images are older now, debian 10 instead of 11, ubuntu 20 without 22.

while we are on this, might as well add on:

there are latest ISO images that can be mounted in solusVM and boots up fine, but after installation it fails to boot up. gets stuck at grub bootloader error or some sort.

had similar issues before where only ext4 works and xfs doesnt, but in this case both dont.

Debian 11.ISO

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• LAXA032 "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

• @julensm said:
    LAXA032 "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

It's normal now

Sent out emails for TPAZ005 (at some point it was also called TPAZ002) data recovery. We have the data available now and can load it on an existing VPS or we can SCP it over. Everyone who was previously on that node will receive an email, but short version is just make a priority ticket titled:

TPAZ005 Data Recovery - VPS/SCP

Where it's VPS if you want it loaded to a VPS, and SCP if you want it transferred over to you.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • hello @VirMach
    kindly request to immediately process my ticket Ticket #550403
    I have closed tickets several times regarding the same problem, ticket #550403 is the last ticket I made 12 days ago , please respond.
    because I have to be able to enter the member panel to follow up on payment of invoice #1565324
    kindly please, please

• @vgood said:
    hello @VirMach
    I have closed tickets several times regarding the same problem, ticket #550403 is the last ticket I made 12 days ago , please respond.
    because I have to be able to enter the member panel to follow up on payment of invoice #1565324
    kindly please, please

• @vgood said:
    hello @VirMach
    kindly please, please

Sadly I'm actually a little invested in this saga. When does the machine renew? Have you created the Guest ticket a la section D or just pinning everything on getting your account back first?

• @skorous said:

@vgood said:

Sadly I'm actually a little invested in this saga. When does the machine renew? Have you created the Guest ticket a la section D or just pinning everything on getting your account back first?

My old cellphone is gone, it has been reset and wiped, all data is lost including the backup code to the @VirMach member panel.
    and since 23-02-2023 I have never entered the member panel again, I automatically don't use the VPS because to use it again I have to reinstall the OS from solusvm.
    if you look at this tread a few months ago, several times complaining about this problem can not enter the member area. but until now it has not been resolved
    it's a little complicated, it's different from other VPS services, it only takes about 3-7 days to solve the same problem.
    since then maybe more than 10 times i submitted a ticket to ask virmach to delete delete google authenticator but the ending is closed, after the comments 12 days ago and requests on this forum to reset 2FA finally they confirmed the request today after i posted the above comment, but still they said it would take 14 days for the process.
    indeed I can login to member login with google but still blocked because I have to enter the code and I have no other way to get the code.
    My 1 VPS payment is due on July 7, 2023. Maybe if I can't log into the member area, I'll let it go. The VPS is gone.

• @vgood said:

@skorous said:

@vgood said:

My old cellphone is gone, it has been reset and wiped, all data is lost including the backup code to the @VirMach member panel.
    and since 23-02-2023 I have never entered the member panel again, I automatically don't use the VPS because to use it again I have to reinstall the OS from solusvm.
    if you look at this tread a few months ago, several times complaining about this problem can not enter the member area. but until now it has not been resolved
    it's a little complicated, it's different from other VPS services, it only takes about 3-7 days to solve the same problem.
    since then maybe more than 10 times i submitted a ticket to ask virmach to delete delete google authenticator but the ending is closed, after the comments 12 days ago and requests on this forum to reset 2FA finally they confirmed the request today after i posted the above comment, but still they said it would take 14 days for the process.
    indeed I can login to member login with google but still blocked because I have to enter the code and I have no other way to get the code.
    My 1 VPS payment is due on July 7, 2023. Maybe if I can't log into the member area, I'll let it go. The VPS is gone.

SSssssooooooo ... I'm guessing no on the guest ticket and yes on the 'pin my hopes on getting 2FA removed'... ? Personally, I agree with you that you should just let it go.

I offered to help out on making sure payment goes through or it gets extended but you didn't confirm, instead in private messages you tacked on how you also needed VPS controls access and so on. I'm just trying to do the critical time sensitive portion for you sooner, so if you change your mind reply with the confirmation so we can make sure we avoid any termination.

The 2FA removal portion will take longer, there's a wait period and we've had ticket backlog. Later on the process should be smoother but developer fell behind on implementing the semi-automation. It's going to end up happening after potential termination hence why I offered to help out on that portion since it's our fault it got pushed into the due date.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach, again, why PHXZ001 Solus panel shows;
    Status Unknown

also, where did Debian 11 go?

@tenpera said:
    @VirMach, again, why PHXZ001 Solus panel shows;
    Status Unknown

Any improvement or change? I'm going to ask this about 5 times if you're up for it. It's not affecting everyone and I still can't reproduce it on my end right now. Maybe I'm missing something mentally but it's strange it'd do that for both directly on SVM and through WHMCS since it should be connected differently and there's nothing in between that server and the panel that's having problems or between WHMCS and SVM. On my end it's completely fine as well.

MIAZ014 and TYOC035 should be the only ones with problems left, but I'm pushing through the update I talked about a couple days ago now and trying different variations, just need someone facing the issue to confirm on their end.