It says $10 setup fee, but literally ends up with $30 at the check out page

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited July 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Yo @VirMach the greedy, Tokyo setup fee also effects other specials

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

Only $15 setup fee for Tokyo in the cart when you select biennial with the 50% discount code.

But yes it does still show a $10 setup fee on the selector in the page you linked above.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited July 2023

@FrankZ said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Yo @VirMach the greedy, Tokyo setup fee also effects other specials

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

Only $15 setup fee for Tokyo in the cart when you select biennial with the 50% discount code.

But yes it does still show a $10 setup fee on the selector in the page you linked above.

Fixed by putting it out of stock.

• @VirMach said: Fixed by putting it out of stock.

Thanked by (1)lesuser

• edited July 2023

Damn it, the arrogant virmach has not processed push orders for a long time

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@VirMach said: Fixed by putting it out of stock.

What's good price for Tokyo deals right now with no setup fee? We still have a lot of available colocation space in Tokyo. We also have a lot of available servers ready to go there. Show me some examples.

• edited July 2023

@VirMach said: What's good price for Tokyo deals right now with no setup fee

Yor Tokyo competitors

1. Greencloud VietCong VPS
      https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/budget-kvm-sale
    • Same XTOM DC, same routing
    • Their flash sale & promotion price is similar to yours => https://virmach.com/special-offers/
      except that they will answer yor tickets in two hours

• MJJ and Chinaman is patiently waiting for their 10th birthday promotion

• That sweaty yorsunny chap has their 6666 plan I presume
    1. V.PS
      https://vps.hosting/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=161
    • Same XTOM DC, better Softbank routing
    • Used to have haft price promotion requires 2 or 3 years commitment,
      until their Chinese marking guy got fired
    1. Amazon Lightsail Tokyo
      https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/
    • Out dated E5 2nd to 4th gen, hey but it is AWS!
    1. Bandwagonhost

• NYCB027 node is still in a down state, the node is locked.

• rip my coinbase ticket💀

• @taizi said:
    rip my coinbase ticket💀

Yo I am plan to do BTC arbitrage by combining grid transaction & put spread
    Gonna setup my IBKR quant process on VirmAch, hope me good luck

Thanked by (1)taizi

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yor Tokyo competitors

Okay so GreenCloud currently 4GB, E5, 750GB for $25/YR or 8GB with 1.5TB for $45/YR and both sold out. Then Bandwagon is 2GB, E5, 500GB for $900 a year. I don't get it then. Are you saying we need to just answer tickets and raise prices for future specials? No other specials at competitive pricing in terms of bandwidth? Seems like we're the only ones who like losing massive amounts of money on that.

Here, I'll let you decide, add any combo up and come up with 3 plans if you're bored.

1GB/20GB disk Ryzen will be $20 setup, or let's say $10/YR
    Colocation/power will be $5/YR per 1GB/20GB chunk
    IPv4 will be $5/YR
    Port speed will be $1/YR per 100Mbps
    Bandwidth will be $5/YR per 500GB
    Bad support will be $0/YR
    Good support will be $50/YR
    PayPal will be $30 setup or $30/YR
    Up to 1 core free per 1.5GB RAM, otherwise +$10/YR per core
    More disk $0.20/YR per 10GB

Certain combos can maybe have up to 20% taken off the total price. Biennial can maybe be 1.6x annual price in most cases but all plans have to be biennial only then, up to you.

Will be pre-order with 3 week delivery time guaranteed, we need to sell at lest enough plans to ship out 1 server but can do up to like 20 servers ready if it ends up being popular. Come up with the plans and I'll actually use them for the sale. Or if it all looks bad then no sale.

• edited July 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    1. Greencloud VietCong VPS
    https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/budget-kvm-sale

• Same XTOM DC, same routing
    • Their flash sale & promotion price is similar to yours => https://virmach.com/special-offers/
      except that they will answer yor tickets in two hours

• MJJ and Chinaman is patiently waiting for their 10th birthday promotion

• That sweaty yorsunny chap has their 6666 plan I presume

vps9 is BFNVMeOSJP-1 of Black Friday 2022 sale, acquired from @Brueggus .
    It has 1x Xeon E5-2697v3, 1967 MiB RAM, 50 GiB storage, and 1000 GB monthly bandwidth bidirectional counting, YABS link.
    This is not the 6666 plan; the 6666 plan has same price as the 9999 plan but fewer resources, so that it is not a good value.
    GreenCloudVPS answers tickets automatically in 10 minutes, but technician's answer may arrive in up to 64 minutes.

Oh and you misspelled my name.
    Would you like to buy a sweaty shirt?
    It's $69/ea, does not include shipping cost.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @VirMach said:
    Here, I'll let you decide, add any combo up and come up with 3 plans if you're bored.

1GB/20GB disk Ryzen will be $20 setup, or let's say $10/YR
    Colocation/power will be $5/YR per 1GB/20GB chunk
    IPv4 will be $5/YR
    Port speed will be $1/YR per 100Mbps
    Bandwidth will be $5/YR per 500GB
    Bad support will be $0/YR
    Good support will be $50/YR
    PayPal will be $30 setup or $30/YR
    Up to 1 core free per 1.5GB RAM, otherwise +$10/YR per core
    More disk $0.20/YR per 10GB

Certain combos can maybe have up to 20% taken off the total price. Biennial can maybe be 1.6x annual price in most cases but all plans have to be biennial only then, up to you.

• 256 MiB RAM and 5 GB storage: $5 setup fee
    • Colo+power: $1.75 per year
    • No IPv4: no cost
    • 10 Mbps port: $0.10 per year
    • 10 GB monthly bandwidth: $0.10 per year
    • Bad support: no cost
    • PayPal disallowed: no cost
    • 16% core permanently throttled: no cost
    • No extra storage: no cost

Total: $5 setup fee and $3.12 every two years.

• edited July 2023

@yoursunny said: Would you like to buy a sweaty shirt? It's $69/ea,

Yo it is a rip off, besides that I don't indulge such fetish

@VirMach said: Are you saying we need to just answer tickets and raise prices for future specials? No other specials at competitive pricing in terms of bandwidth

Yo, so that is intentional non-reply?

Also no sane provider will give 6TB per month bandwidth and 450GB dik in Japan for a $20/year plan except VirmAch, yep I mean Tokyo storage! GCV had charged $40 for 500GB Tokyo storage with only 1TB bandwidth limit, before I switched to Tokyo pre-order.

@VirMach said: Here, I'll let you decide, add any combo up and come up with 3 plans if you're bored.

KVM special 512 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    0.5 GB RAM
    15 GB dik
    500 GB traffic

KVM special 1024 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    1.5 RAM
    25 GB dik
    1 TB traffic

Hetzner CAX11
    2 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    40 GB dik
    2 20 TB traffic

Netcup VPS 500 G10s
    4 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    80 GB dik (RAID 10) RAID 0
    4 80 TB traffic

• @VirMach Could you please spend some time to process the Push order? It has been a while since we heard anything, and we have already made the payment. :/

• Yo VirmAch disappeared again

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yo VirmAch disappeared again

Maybe he is working.

@VirMach said: Around 500~ tickets of backlogs recently processed. About 700 or so still left.

Thanked by (3)ZA_capetown skorous ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: Maybe he is working.

VirmAch is working, unbelievable, I dare say

Sigh, patience is a virtue...

@FrankZ said: @VirMach said: Around 500~ tickets of backlogs recently processed. About 700 or so still left.

About 350 left. Some abusers took up a lot of time, and then planning for some IPv4 changes and power maintenances. It's not going too well on the planning side, so the notices are going to end up being shorter than I wanted. IP change notices were supposed to go out early June and give everyone an entire month, so yeah...

I really don't want to jinx it but it looks like the last final final final patch that went out made everything silky smooth finally, so that's some amazing news there. It'll end up freeing up so much time for everything else.

NYCB027 should be good to go this weekend, sorry for the delay.

Requests have been mostly fixed, so like IP changes and migrations, they were throwing errors this week.

Controls have been fully restored as of a few days ago for MIAZ014 and whatever other(s) that had problems.

Missing LVMs have been mostly corrected, a few handful left but all nodes with significant previous issues where someone may have re-installed and made it go away have been cleaned up, and new script pushed out to most of them to try to prevent that from happening moving forward.

Disaster recovery backups have had to be paused. We have to do a full revamp, we've been having a lot of trouble with these, it hasn't been playing well with previous backups we kept from migrations as we paused pruning on those and then a handful of other problems. We're going to be fixing them to where they're much more reliable.

**IPv6* we can begin talking about this again soon, I'm just really not loving how it's currently implemented into SolusVM and we've already begun running into minor issues with those that already have IPv6. Basically it's going to definitely create a headache for any migrations, there's no API, etc.

rDNS on SolusVM may have broken, I haven't had time to look into it but I see a few reports. So that's on the list.

Dedicated servers are still a big mess. There's a big backlog of requests on these, and setups. We're going to try to clean these up and then just stop selling dedicated servers for the time being and phase them out, most likely, until we have a much better system. I'd say we would wait until we deploy our own but that's not going to happen any time soon.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said: @VirMach said: Around 500~ tickets of backlogs recently processed. About 700 or so still left.

About 350 left. Some abusers took up a lot of time, and then planning for some IPv4 changes and power maintenances. It's not going too well on the planning side, so the notices are going to end up being shorter than I wanted. IP change notices were supposed to go out early June and give everyone an entire month, so yeah...

I really don't want to jinx it but it looks like the last final final final patch that went out made everything silky smooth finally, so that's some amazing news there. It'll end up freeing up so much time for everything else.

NYCB027 should be good to go this weekend, sorry for the delay.

Requests have been mostly fixed, so like IP changes and migrations, they were throwing errors this week.

Controls have been fully restored as of a few days ago for MIAZ014 and whatever other(s) that had problems.

Missing LVMs have been mostly corrected, a few handful left but all nodes with significant previous issues where someone may have re-installed and made it go away have been cleaned up, and new script pushed out to most of them to try to prevent that from happening moving forward.

Disaster recovery backups have had to be paused. We have to do a full revamp, we've been having a lot of trouble with these, it hasn't been playing well with previous backups we kept from migrations as we paused pruning on those and then a handful of other problems. We're going to be fixing them to where they're much more reliable.

**IPv6* we can begin talking about this again soon, I'm just really not loving how it's currently implemented into SolusVM and we've already begun running into minor issues with those that already have IPv6. Basically it's going to definitely create a headache for any migrations, there's no API, etc.

rDNS on SolusVM may have broken, I haven't had time to look into it but I see a few reports. So that's on the list.

Dedicated servers are still a big mess. There's a big backlog of requests on these, and setups. We're going to try to clean these up and then just stop selling dedicated servers for the time being and phase them out, most likely, until we have a much better system. I'd say we would wait until we deploy our own but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Virtfusion.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• You guys selling Mumble Voice Servers? since when?
    https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=116

• @cybertech said:

@VirMach said:
    IPv6 we can begin talking about this again soon, I'm just really not loving how it's currently implemented into SolusVM and we've already begun running into minor issues with those that already have IPv6. Basically it's going to definitely create a headache for any migrations, there's no API, etc.

Virtfusion.

Proxmox

@Neoon said:
    You guys selling Mumble Voice Servers? since when?
    https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=116

It was part of a combo for paid Minecraft servers and I think we also tried doing Counter Strike servers back then too, maybe.

• edited July 2023

@cybertech said: Virtfusion.

VirmAche holly tits, there is a control panel company literally called Virtfusion

@Flying_Chinaman said: KVM special 512 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    0.5 GB RAM
    15 GB dik
    500 GB traffic

KVM special 1024 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    1.5 RAM
    25 GB dik
    1 TB traffic

Hetzner CAX11
    2 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    40 GB dik
    2 20 TB traffic

Netcup VPS 500 G10s
    4 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    4 80 TB traffic

Yo @VirMach can ya'do math?

Yor victims customers can wait,

they deserve it nevertheless.

Cuz they are all masochists nevertheless

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said: Virtfusion.

VirmAche holly tits, there is a control panel company literally called Virtfusion

@Flying_Chinaman said: KVM special 512 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    0.5 GB RAM
    15 GB dik
    500 GB traffic

KVM special 1024 Tokyo
    1 vCore
    1.5 RAM
    25 GB dik
    1 TB traffic

Hetzner CAX11
    2 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    40 GB dik
    2 20 TB traffic

Netcup VPS 500 G10s
    4 vCore
    4 GB RAM
    4 80 TB traffic

Yo @VirMach can ya'do math?

Yor victims customers can wait,

they deserve it nevertheless.

Cuz they are all masochists nevertheless

Oh I thought I replied to you. I think I wrote it all out then deleted it and didn't hit send.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited July 2023

@VirMach said: Oh I thought I replied to you. I think I wrote it all out then deleted it and didn't hit send.

Yo go to drain your clogged ticket queue then,

those are daily obstruction and more toxic than me I presume

• Why is outgoing port 23 blocked in Frankfurt??
    Hetzner storage box uses port 23 for ssh all ssh based tools.

• They use the telnet port? Why? ( smh )

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • MOOAR

Thanked by (1)FrankZ