VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Huh, new node?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Holy balls, VirBot AI Assistant in reply to my ticket told me to open a ticket to fix the issue.
    Ticket-ception.

Should I open new ticket and blame VirBot or will @VirMach would get mad?!

• @Jab said:
    Holy balls, VirBot AI Assistant in reply to my ticket told me to open a ticket to fix the issue.
    Ticket-ception.

Just blame VirBot for everything it is sooo much simpler. :)

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• my goddamn vps is down again. IP has changed but I have no ping... no access
    damn it I am so mad..
    vvery bad experience with you Virmach

• edited July 2023

My VPS in FFME02 is still down

• @cyforex said:
    my goddamn vps is down again. IP has changed but I have no ping... no access
    damn it I am so mad..

Location? I did both an Atlanta and a NY fine.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cyforex said:
    damn it I am so mad..

What node are you on ?
    What did you do regarding the IP change ?
    What O/S are you using ?
    Maybe post the output from "ip route show" to see if the default gateway is setup correctly.

Give us a little info and maybe we can get you going so you don't have to be so mad.

Thanked by (1)skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• RYZE.PHX-Z001.VMS says You have reached your reinstall limit for this month

• @tenpera said:
    RYZE.PHX-Z001.VMS says You have reached your reinstall limit for this month

reinstall via the Full VPS Control Panel, there is no limit on that.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @dgc1980 said: reinstall via the Full VPS Control Panel, there is no limit on that.

This is from Solus control panel.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited July 2023

@Jab said:
    Holy balls, VirBot AI Assistant in reply to my ticket told me to open a ticket to fix the issue.
    Ticket-ception.

If someone made an open source module then I could fix it, until then it's soontm as we'll probably take forever to make our own. Our own version in testing doesn't ever tell you to make a ticket because we made sure to tell it that.

@FrankZ said: Give us a little info and maybe we can get you going so you don't have to be so mad.

He prefers being mad all the time so he's taking the correct approach for that end result.

I'm assuming he actually also didn't read or reply to the ticket for the IP change either, no reconfigure, and then either didn't reply back to it or made a new ticket because we've definitely been monitoring those tickets very actively for people replying back and assisting them. Best to come here first to say how mad he is first.

@tenpera said:

@dgc1980 said: reinstall via the Full VPS Control Panel, there is no limit on that.

How many times have you re-installed? Sounds like you might have actually reached your limit. Our policy on that is if you actually reach the upper limit in the panel, you've officially broken our I/O AUP but make a ticket explaining it correctly and it should get reset (probably not actually, you'll just get plus one re-install usually.)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: How many times have you re-installed? Sounds like you might have actually reached your limit. Our policy on that is if you actually reach the upper limit in the panel, you've officially broken our I/O AUP but make a ticket explaining it correctly and it should get reset (probably not actually, you'll just get plus one re-install usually.)

I will just wait till next month, no Debian template anyway.

• @tenpera said:

@VirMach said: How many times have you re-installed? Sounds like you might have actually reached your limit. Our policy on that is if you actually reach the upper limit in the panel, you've officially broken our I/O AUP but make a ticket explaining it correctly and it should get reset (probably not actually, you'll just get plus one re-install usually.)

I will just wait till next month, no Debian template anyway.

mount netboot.xyz and install it manaully.

Thanked by (2)skorous yoursunny
  • edited July 2023

@dgc1980 said: mount netboot.xyz and install it manaully manually.

If netboot.xyz can manage to configure the network, eventually and if the chosen ISO works.
    [I figured my issue wasn't the looong time it took to grab the network but the actual loading of Alma 8 & CentOS 7 ISOs, from netboot.xyz]

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• thanks, now I have Debian installed.

• edited July 2023

[@cyforex said](/discussion/co victimmment/144807/#Comment_144807): vvery bad experience with you Virmach

Yo' another new customer victim I presume?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach said: Our policy on that is if you actually reach the upper limit in the panel, you've officially broken our I/O AUP but make a ticket explaining it correctly and it should get reset

There is no snapshot to rollback like Vultr or GoogleCloud provide,

Wha' wou'ya expec' your sorry lads do, when the Chicken went broke

• edited July 2023

FYI

VirmAch - [DATA-100G]
    Starting from $10.00 USD Monthly

1 CPU Core
    512MB RAM
    100GB Storage
    1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 Dedicated IPv4

https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=250

Overpriced small plate chicken nevertheless

O'quite funny though, $27.5 quarterly, $120 annually,
    Sincerely doubt the old fart could do math

• edited July 2023

@FrankZ said:

@cyforex said:
    damn it I am so mad..

What node are you on ?
    What O/S are you using ?
    Maybe post the output from "ip route show" to see if the default gateway is setup correctly.

Give us a little info and maybe we can get you going so you don't have to be so mad.

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Ticket-ception.

If someone made an open source module then I could fix it, until then it's soontm as we'll probably take forever to make our own. Our own version in testing doesn't ever tell you to make a ticket because we made sure to tell it that.

@FrankZ said: Give us a little info and maybe we can get you going so you don't have to be so mad.

He prefers being mad all the time so he's taking the correct approach for that end result.

I'm assuming he actually also didn't read or reply to the ticket for the IP change either, no reconfigure, and then either didn't reply back to it or made a new ticket because we've definitely been monitoring those tickets very actively for people replying back and assisting them. Best to come here first to say how mad he is first.

@tenpera said:

@dgc1980 said: reinstall via the Full VPS Control Panel, there is no limit on that.

How many times have you re-installed? Sounds like you might have actually reached your limit. Our policy on that is if you actually reach the upper limit in the panel, you've officially broken our I/O AUP but make a ticket explaining it correctly and it should get reset (probably not actually, you'll just get plus one re-install usually.)

Sorry I have anger issues. no disrespect. I know some stuff is out of your control. but seriously for the past few weeks, the service been unusable.
    anyways works fine now. FYI, I DID read the email.
    regards

• @cyforex said:

@FrankZ said:

@cyforex said:
    damn it I am so mad..

What node are you on ?
    What O/S are you using ?

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Ticket-ception.

@tenpera said:

Sorry I have anger issues. no disrespect. I know some stuff is out of your control. but seriously for the past few weeks, the service been unusable.
    regards

So what'd you do to fix it?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @skorous said: So what'd you do to fix it?

Repentance and join the flagellation club?

• @skorous said:

@cyforex said:

@FrankZ said:

@cyforex said:
    damn it I am so mad..

What node are you on ?
    What O/S are you using ?

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Ticket-ception.

@tenpera said:

regards

So what'd you do to fix it?

nothing the IP started pinging an hour later. however. I went into the main control panel and reconfigured the network a couple of times. (there's an option for it)
    I'm not sure if that fixed the problem. but my new IP started pinging.

• Hey, can you like stop quoting 78155 posts back and pinging half of the forum ^.-

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint

• Can consider hiring me if VirMach wants a Frontend Engineer for the portal...

• @Jab said:
    Hey, can you like stop quoting 78155 posts back and pinging half of the forum ^.-

Can I? Probably ... the question is will I? Mwhahahahahahahah.

• edited July 2023

@FAT32 said:
    Can consider hiring me if VirMach wants a Frontend Engineer for the portal...

Yo so ya could do frontend stuff too
    thinking of VirmAch flush sale monitor site
    Should not be a big surprise to maa

Any spoiler news of this year's black friday deals on the other side?
    Any news about GCV 10th anniversary specials?

• @tenpera said:
    thanks, now I have Debian installed.

Using netboot.xyz or Debian 10 from the template?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FAT32 said:
    Can consider hiring me if VirMach wants a Frontend Engineer for the portal...

YAAAAAAAS

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @lesuser said: Using netboot.xyz or Debian 10 from the template?

yes, I used Debian 10 iso, even though you have to do some tweaking.

• edited July 2023

Yo Friday is another fine day, tell ya sorry ass a joke

What would fish say when it hits a wall?

DAM