VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    @VirMach mentioned you want to get married, and lure your wife to take care of your biz, so any progress so far?

Keep dreaming some day it may happen. Just to let you know mom boob doesn't count.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• edited November 2023

@AuroraZero said: Keep dreaming some day it may happen. Just to let you know mom boob doesn't count.

O' we will see, Chinaman will find his Becky,

But for now, immigration comes first

I thought it is inappropriate to post outside the cesspit, but here it goes the origin meme anyway

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    @VirMach mentioned you want to get married, and lure your wife to take care of your biz, so any progress so far?

Keep dreaming some day it may happen. Just to let you know mom boob doesn't count.> @Flying_Chinaman said:

@AuroraZero said: Keep dreaming some day it may happen. Just to let you know mom boob doesn't count.

O' we will see, Chinaman will find his Becky,

But for now, immigration comes first

I thought it is inappropriate to post outside the cesspit, but here it goes the origin meme anyway

No Becky for you!!!

Come back ten year!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Black Friday is here, but DALZ004 and DALZ007, which have been offline for more than three months, still show no signs of recovery.
    I suspect @virmach is not seriously addressing this issue and is instead putting all his energy into Black Friday marketing.
    Oh, poor DALZ users have become abandoned users.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @wuyicheng538 said:
    Black Friday is here, but DALZ004 and DALZ007, which have been offline for more than three months, still show no signs of recovery.
    I suspect @virmach is not seriously addressing this issue and is instead putting all his energy into Black Friday marketing.

Weren't you suppose to open a ticket for re-creating the service in different place, without the data?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@wuyicheng538 said:
    Black Friday is here, but DALZ004 and DALZ007, which have been offline for more than three months, still show no signs of recovery.

Weren't you suppose to open a ticket for re-creating the service in different place, without the data?

N/A for Flash VPS and BF Sales

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@wuyicheng538 said:

you can choose not to renew

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@wuyicheng538 said:

but ..... but ..... but that would make sense wouldn't it?

• A blast from the past, just for fun:

Thanked by (2)FrankZ VirMach
  • @Jab said:

@wuyicheng538 said:

As I understand it, services marked as "special" are not in the queue where VMs can be recreated, am I correct?

From the information on the recent server status page, I'm guessing that virmach is experiencing "limited support" issues with DC. Otherwise I find it hard to imagine that clicking the power button, changing the routing table and flushing the VM IPs would take weeks with no progress.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@host4cheap said:
    N/A for Flash VPS and BF Sales

@tulipyun said: As I understand it, services marked as "special" are not in the queue where VMs can be recreated, am I correct?

Ah yes, this seems to be limited only to normal users, kinda bad, but kinda expected?
    However I would just double-check if your BF/Flash sale service isn't on that list - I remember VirMach sold many of those as normal servers (or that was old old servers :D) - I am pretty sure I have some that looks normal, but are from BF.

Also from what I can see the status message is (again) waiting for DC so yeah, probably BF took priority.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited November 2023

@cybertech said:

Custom special biennial renewal with another year left. I don't care about my 2+ month old data; I just want the service that I already paid for. At this point, the chances of seeing that hardware again are slim unless it's on ebay.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@storm said:

@cybertech said:

Custom special biennial renewal with another year left. I don't care about my 2+ month old data, I just want the service that I already paid for. At this point, the chances of seeing that hardware again are slim unless it's on ebay.

tough luck mate.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Mason said:
    Renew https://virmach.win/ or let expire?

RENEW!
    Eternally!

Thanked by (1)Mason

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• edited November 2023

@VirMach it is time to come out and host your own BF thread instead of hide behind the F chad's proxy, don't you sink?

• @Jab said:

Ah yes, this seems to be limited only to normal users, kinda bad, but kinda expected?
    However I would just double-check if your BF/Flash sale service isn't on that list - I remember VirMach sold many of those as normal servers (or that was old old servers :D) - I am pretty sure I have some that looks normal, but are from BF.

Also from what I can see the status message is (again) waiting for DC so yeah, probably BF took priority.

Thank you, I'm pretty sure my service is "special".

But it doesn't matter, for me I can wait for the VM to come back online.

I just want virmach to keep the service status page updated. :)

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

So since I am randomly assigned just like everyone else for this Mystery Box thing, I decided it was ok if I bought one.
    My Mystery Box VPS name is "ImmaculateLikable" which sounds promising, but with VirMach one never really knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman bakageta

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: My Mystery Box VPS name is "ImmaculateLikable"

mines more kinky,

UnknownWet-VM

• @FrankZ said:
    So since I am randomly assigned just like everyone else for this Mystery Box thing, I decided it was ok if I bought one.
    My Mystery Box VPS name is "ImmaculateLikable" which sounds promising, but with VirMach one never really knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Guess the best name generated by virbot is ShitWeasle or so, correct?can't seem to find that

Thanked by (1)Daevien
  • DoubleWretched-VM feels doomed

Thanked by (1)sh97

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@dgc1980 said:

@FrankZ said: My Mystery Box VPS name is "ImmaculateLikable"

mines more kinky,

UnknownWet-VM

I expect that makes sense.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2023

@localhost said:

@FrankZ said:

Guess the best name generated by virbot is ShitWeasle or so, correct?can't seem to find that

It was a classic and a screaming deal at the time.
    The "XIYAN SHITWEASEL" was a KVM 2018 VirBot special in Los Angeles with 2 cores, 2 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD, and 1 TB transfer for $8.79/yr.
    I have one, which is getting ready to be canceled in a couple of days because I got better replacement from VirBot in January.

• @dgc1980 said:

mines more kinky,

UnknownWet-VM

Hell yeah that is hot! Could be a hole, or a mouth, or a bowl of speghetti!!! You lucky SOB!!!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @AuroraZero said:

@dgc1980 said:

mines more kinky,

UnknownWet-VM

Hell yeah that is hot! Could be a hole, or a mouth, or a bowl of speghetti!!! You lucky SOB!!!

oh god, I honestly hope it is the spaghetti, I am drooling bad right now.

• @FrankZ said:

@localhost said:

@FrankZ said:

The "XIYAN SHITWEASEL" was a KVM 2018 VirBot special in Los Angeles with 2 cores, 2 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD, and 1 TB transfer for $8.79/yr.
    I have one, which is getting ready to be canceled in a couple of days because I got better replacement from VirBot in January.

could have transferred it to me

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2023

@codelock said:

@FrankZ said:

@localhost said:

@FrankZ said:

could have transferred it to me

I still can if you want it, but I'll DM you what I think is a better one. I ended up with a ton of then in Los Angeles after the moves

• @FrankZ said:

it is quite a good one.

• When does virbot start its work?

• edited November 2023

@tulipyun said:
    When does virbot start its work?

only mystery boxes this season.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/158166/#Comment_158166

I am tempted to get a second one

• @dgc1980 said:

@tulipyun said:
    When does virbot start its work?

only mystery boxes this season.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/158166/#Comment_158166

I am tempted to get a second one

What do you mean by only?

No, no, no, we miss virbot.

Of course I bought that mystery box, but the virbot is more appealing to me.