VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@hike said:
    @VirMach here some extra info :
    Today was generated :

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 11/25/2023.
    Your payment method is: PayPal
    Invoice #1606175
    Amount Due: $XXXX USD
    Due Date: 12/27/2021

This one i paid today , but due date went back 2 years suddenly i checked and last 2 years were also paid.
    Because of wrong due date machines directly suspended and terminated after payment.

There's definitely a combination of specific things that were done that caused it to occur. I replied to your ticket, we're going to need a lot more information to be able to resolve this.

What I've definitely noticed so far is that most the services if not all affected were recently "cancelled" by you and then cancellation removed. Please mention anything else like that you omitted, even if you believe it should not be related. Pretty much anything you clicked in relation to terms, billing, payments, and in what order/when. So for example for the cancellation request example you'd say you put in a cancellation request for X services on X then you removed the cancellation request on X. Then if you used mass pay, you'd mention that. If you clicked mass pay and then cancelled it or let it get cancelled and then re-used mass pay, or clicked mass pay twice, things like that.

@VirMach
    I will work on the questions you asked me in the ticket and show you every invoice with the correct service.
    but for now they are still suspended and terminated please unsuspend and save the terminated one.

• @cyforex said: Maybe it's time to stop bullshitting yourself?

Every once in a while, you pop in here trying to whip up some misplaced moral outrage. You're going to get yourself an heart attack over a provider you claim you no longer use.

Got nothing else to spend your time on?

• edited November 2023

No matter how sheet the service is, as long as the nerd does not run away, Chinaman will stay in this clown circus

smartass shitposting satirist

• For those that maybe didn't notice yet, the Black Friday - Cyber Monday page seems to be updated now:

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

• Mystery Box (active)
    • Flash Deals (not ready yet)
    • Limited Budget Deals (none yet/later stage of sales)
    • 3 Early Bird included standard support fixed offers (currently shows out of stock)

May the odds of VirBot be in your favour this year <3

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @ZA_capetown said:
    For those that maybe didn't notice yet, the Black Friday - Cyber Monday page seems to be updated now:

• Mystery Box (active)
    • 3 Early Bird included standard support fixed offers (currently shows out of stock)

But still titled as "Black Friday 2022"

• @margincons said:

No it now says 2023, try to refresh, you're probably still seeing the old page :)

• @ZA_capetown said:

@margincons said:

No it now says 2023, try to refresh, you're probably still seeing the old page :)

Try with a mobile device. Still 2022

• @ZA_capetown said:
    For those that maybe didn't notice yet, the Black Friday - Cyber Monday page seems to be updated now:

• Mystery Box (active)

If you order NYC, the server is free ;)

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

Fucking BF/CM what is this?!

I just wanted to check why my AMS is not responding (-:

This is just useless rant, queue is good, good job!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said: I just wanted to check why my AMS is not responding (-:

PEBKAC - that is the server I cancelled lolololol

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:

Fucking BF/CM what is this?!

I just wanted to check why my AMS is not responding (-:

This is just useless rant, queue is good, good job!

Are you talking about some other website? Because we definitely shouldn't have waiting room set up unless Cloudflare uses the same splash page for other features or if they're using it to reduce their own load in a weird way.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@VirMach said: Are you talking about some other website?

No, that was billing.virmach.com.
    EDIT However I visited BF/CM website in that tab so maybe you have it there, it was some cookie/session based and CF just went 'SHOW HIM THE QUEUE'?

Can't re-trigger it now so maybe it was CF fluke then?

• @VirMach any count down for the show?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:

Oh we're just getting DDoSed then I guess and something must be set up for that in particular, maybe automatically.

• @VirMach said:

@Jab said:

Oh we're just getting DDoSed then I guess and something must be set up for that in particular, maybe automatically.

So for all the neg comments, people still love you enough to DDOS the site ! That's a positive feeling. Cheers !

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vgood said:
    what's up LAX2Z019 ??
    when will you be on again???
    until now @VirMach LAX2Z019
    Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

@VirMach how are you LAX2Z019

• @virmach I don't like that almost-free but inexistent dedicated server listed in my account. Can you remove it? Of course it would be nicer if you reinstall the service 😏

• When will the mys boxes open?

• @margincons said:
    When will the mys boxes open?

What did it say in the offer thread?

• No idea if Mystery Box are not delayed due to NY switch dead - like I would assume some of those mysteries are in NY and running this now with NY offline could be problematic.

• edited November 2023

Jus' wanna known what is the hill in the box
    Whaaaaagh' I am constantly pulling my hair off,
    Soon Chinaman will have rather bald peanuts

• MJJ is creating 300 accounts each ordering a mystery box.
    Good plan - keep and flip.
    Bad plan - PayPal dispute.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny would you push the SpartanHost VPS?

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    @yoursunny would you push the SpartanHost VPS?

I need to sell the Tokyo first before selling others.
    Spartan is no longer fragrant so it's in the queue.

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited November 2023

"An attempt was made."

How did you guys make out this BF week? I didn't buy any VPS this year! 😱

• Not sure what the deal is but I'm still seeing the 2022 BF calculator thing on the BF page.
    Tried setting agent to a random phone and disabling caching but still no good.

• @theloafingone said:
    Not sure what the deal is but I'm still seeing the 2022 BF calculator thing on the BF page.

I had this issue for a while but it fixed itself. My guess is you're hitting a cache somewhere that never got cleared. Try switching browsers or using a proxy/VPN (to load the page, not to order).

Or to save time just buy a mystery box, it's the only thing in stock: https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=254

I archived the page if you want to look at it: https://archive.vn/KSwyy

• @theloafingone said:
    Not sure what the deal is but I'm still seeing the 2022 BF calculator thing on the BF page.

It looks as if there is an issue with Cloudflare's caching/CDN strategy. When I access the page from different locations, it renders different content: the correct 2023 page if accessed from the US, and last year's content if accessed from Japan.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @tulipyun said:

@theloafingone said:

It looks as if there is an issue with Cloudflare's caching/CDN strategy. When I access the page from different locations, it renders different content: the correct 2023 page if accessed from the US, and last year's content if accessed from Japan.

When accessing virmach.com from Japan, it seems to load data cached on the Vultr Tokyo node.

• @tototo said:

@tulipyun said:

@theloafingone said:

When accessing virmach.com from Japan, it seems to load data cached on the Vultr Tokyo node.

Yes, but the page has been posted for several days and should have long since exceeded the time limit for the cache to force a refresh, so I don't know why the problem is occurring.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.