VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited November 2023

@VirMach said:
    Okay so I find this pretty funny, this guy that got a 128MB plan ended up getting bumped up to SKU#2 and he's actually supposed to be in SKU#3 and I'll let the person reveal themselves if they want because it's extra funny when you find out who it is. Insanely lucky bastard.

SKU#3

4096MB RAM
    2 CPU
    100GB Disk
    4TB Bandwidth

O' @VirMach is that personal
    SID 711228

smartass shitposting satirist

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Another person ordered two and got two 128MB and both of them got bumped up to the 4GB per the positioning mix-up.

• Time to activate the 'Virmach-Covering-My-VPS-Cost-I-Should-Cover-Them-to-Hide-The-SCAM' Mode or move to Racknerd. Proven: Virmach is for losers who can't afford a ramen bowl for the girl who left because you're Chinese 😪

• @VirMach said:
    Okay so I find this pretty funny, this guy that got a 128MB plan ended up getting bumped up to SKU#2 and he's actually supposed to be in SKU#3 and I'll let the person reveal themselves if they want because it's extra funny when you find out who it is. Insanely lucky bastard.

SKU#3

4096MB RAM
    2 CPU
    100GB Disk
    4TB Bandwidth

The flying man?

• @margincons said:
    Time to activate the 'Virmach-Covering-My-VPS-Cost-I-Should-Cover-Them-to-Hide-The-SCAM' Mode or move to Racknerd. Proven: Virmach is for losers who can't afford a ramen bowl for the girl who left because you're Chinese 😪

Get the f out of here. /ignore

• @Jab said:

@mockingbird said:
    "Shpitzer"

No idea what this is, no idea if I will ever remember that but I will take it. Thanks.

Fuck, I already hate it - had to copy it in 4 different placed from WHMCS changing input window rather than just typing it in because I can't (I mean I don't bother too much) remember it :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• NYC is back online after 4 days of downtime.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited November 2023

@passwa said:

:'(

dayuuum thats huge 10TB transfer

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

SKU#4

2048MB
    2 CPU
    50GB Disk
    4.1TB bandwidth (don't ask me why it's +0.1TB bandwidth I don't remember I'm just following orders.)

• benben
    edited November 2023

@VirMach said:

SKU#3

4096MB RAM
    2 CPU
    100GB Disk
    4TB Bandwidth

In the morning, I drove a beat-up car, and two hours later, I owned a private jet. However, the TPAZ002's runway is disabled, so I can't take off. Thank you, boss

• How much is the service transfer fee? I purchased a new NVME-1GB package yesterday, I want to transfer my refugee package(TYOC039) to someone else. MJJ told me the fee was $10, is that true?

• edited November 2023

2c2g 50GB disk 4TB bandwidth in Germany for $20/2 years, lmao. I'm satisfied.

• @abiaolaoge said:
    How much is the service transfer fee? I purchased a new NVME-1GB package yesterday, I want to transfer my refugee package(TYOC039) to someone else. MJJ told me the fee was $10, is that true?

Yes. No. Maybe.

10$ if you need talk to support.
    3$ if use proper function

Thanked by (2)abiaolaoge FrankZ

• @VirMach said:
    SKU#4

2048MB
    2 CPU
    50GB Disk
    4.1TB bandwidth (don't ask me why it's +0.1TB bandwidth I don't remember I'm just following orders.)

I got this in Atlanta but I don't know where Atlanta is in America 😂

• @MallocVoidstar said: 2c2g 50GB disk 4TB bandwidth in Germany for $20/2 years, lmao. I'm satisfied.

WHAT NODE NUMBER?!

• @Jab said:

@MallocVoidstar said: 2c2g 50GB disk 4TB bandwidth in Germany for $20/2 years, lmao. I'm satisfied.

WHAT NODE NUMBER?!

FFME003

Thanked by (1)Jab
  • edited November 2023

@tototo said: where Atlanta is in America 😂

Some conspiracy rumours say Atlantis is under the sea
    This Chinaman landed on ATLZ006,

smartass shitposting satirist

• @MallocVoidstar said:
    FFME003

HELLO NEIGHBOUR, I AM ALSO THERE.
    PLEASE NO ABUSE )-:

• I am still pending - is this good or bad?!

I bought it late, very late, kind curious how many people bought it after me and how far I am from last buyer :D

SKU #5

384MB RAM
    1 CPU
    10GB Disk
    128GB Bandwidth

:) We're gonna be rich from this scam. You can quote that on HostLoc.

:'( Sadly it's the same quantity as the last 2GB plan though. We're going to lose millions.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

^^ That's me probably, hell yeah.

--

NYC status page updated

(added) Update -- apologies, there are some other changes being made and servers may be rebooted again.

edited November 2023

SKU #5

5120MB RAM
    3 CPU
    45GB Disk
    3.6TB Bandwidth

This one had a low quantity, the 4GB and 2GB didn't for reference. This was lowest quantity even out of higher specifications that we unfortunately won't get to since we didn't hit the total quantity (and no we didn't stuff that one last, it was less than halfway.)

• edited November 2023

I got owned on 2 of the 3 boxes :( oh well

RAM / DICK / WB
    640MB / 25GB / 10TB
    384MB / 10GB / 128GB
    5GB / 45GB / 3.7TB

not home currently, so not sure on the cores

• 384MB RAM
    1 CPU
    10GB Disk
    128GB Bandwidth

Got this one. Let's goooo! 😂

Well, you win some you lose some. I'll use it to host some simple static sites.

It's pronounced hacker.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

@VirMach said: SKU #5
    5120MB RAM
    3 CPU
    45GB Disk
    3.6TB Bandwidth

@VirMach said: SKU #5
    384MB RAM
    1 CPU
    10GB Disk
    128GB Bandwidth

WHY BOTH ARE SKU #5
    RIGGED, CHEATING, OMG

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited November 2023

@jqr said:

384MB RAM
    1 CPU
    10GB Disk
    128GB Bandwidth

Got this one. Let's goooo! 😂

Well, you win some you lose some. I'll use it to host some simple static sites.

at least you got a good one before BF 🤣

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

SKU #6? 7? Probably 7, @Jab is better at this than I am.

2048MB RAM
    2 CPU
    25GB Disk
    1TB Bandwidth

This is the last one. I may be willing to bring back the mystery box if anyone found this fun or agonizing. Maybe without the random locations since that's already been revealed but to make it fair to those that went for the full mystery make more money still lose money probably a price bump. If you guys are interested I'll let you discuss amongst yourselves the value in selecting a location.

@dgc1980 said:
    I got owned on 2 of the 3 boxes :( oh well

RAM / DICK / WB
    640MB / 25GB / 10TB
    384MB / 10GB / 128GB
    5GB / 45GB / 3.7TB

not home currently, so not sure on the cores

Hey in two years you're pretty well off and even now it still averages out to a nice 2GB / 25GB Disk / 1.66 Core / 4.7TB BW.

• JabJab
    edited November 2023

Not great, Not bad. No serious note: Not VirMach level BF amazeballs, but still fucking good.

@VirMach wanna now say how far I was from being last? :D HideousIcky-VM

Fuck, Pheonix is far far away :D

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@Jab said: I bought it late, very late, kind curious how many people bought it after me and how far I am from last buyer

You were actually the literal last person to buy it I'm pretty sure if I remember your name correctly. Oh wait yeah this is definitely you. I saw you buy it actually and I was like "alright, we finally got him to buy another plan, no need to keep this going."