VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

So did you requested to migrate or still stuck with the node :joy:

• t y ping can be h ard sometime s

Thanked by (1)FAT32

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@FAT32 said:

@FrankZ said:

So did you requested to migrate or still stuck with the node :joy:

I'm just waiting patiently.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    I'm just waiting patiently.

Same here. Hope by the time it is back, it is brighter than ever.

• @VirMach so, simply put it, DALZ007 won't be operational this year, right?

• @VirMach said:

@ben said:
    I have canceled the renewal of the VPS in DALZ004 because it was about to renew, but I don't know when it will be back online. I bought a VPS from a scalper to replace DALZ004, and I merged it into my own account. The first push was rejected, and the second push is still pending.

For more information and resolution have scalper generate request for custom $10 transfer. The $3 transfer doesn't include discussions, checking what happened, etc, but if it was rejected with refund it means we can't process the transfer. If no refund, it means instructions weren't followed and likely wrong email input.

I remember a transfer request that got rejected recently where they input an email address with a space in the middle of it so maybe it's that one.

(edit) I'll see if we can validate it for actually being an email format but I didn't expect anyone to want to throw away their transfer fee that quickly by doing that, I think that's the first one.

The email name is correct. I received the account, but the scalper has disappeared. I paid for the push, and I could actually opt not to push, but that would result in having two accounts.
    Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

• @jtk said:

@tetech said:
    Refunds aren't the only way. The latest down time (single event) is about to hit 25% in a 365-day window for these nodes so I'd expect some type of service extension, which is a very simple algorithm with no per-VM calculation.

That would be lovely, but I am not optimistic an accurate accounting can even be made. If the provider makes an attempt, great, thanks, but I don't think people should get too bent out of shape if it's not perfect, at least for the BF deals.

It doesn't have to be accurate. The thing has been down for 3 months straight, so extend everyone on that node by 3 months (or whatever it is by the time this drama eventually finishes) is a pretty reasonable expectation in my view.

• @matcha said:
    @VirMach My ticket opened at last week for duplicate payment caused by paypal subscription is still waiting for your resolve.
    Could you please take a minute for this issue?
    It won't need to much time to either refund the duplicated payment or add the amount to my account.
    Thank you! :)

similar problem, got double charged on Paypal yesterday. still no reply on the ticket.
    @VirMach

• @julensm said:

@matcha said:
    @VirMach My ticket opened at last week for duplicate payment caused by paypal subscription is still waiting for your resolve.
    It won't need to much time to either refund the duplicated payment or add the amount to my account.

similar problem, got double charged on Paypal yesterday. still no reply on the ticket.
    @VirMach

Facing similar issue on this week. Already opened a ticket, but no reply for 3 days after staff asking for invoice num.

MY/SG & Worldwide Latency Test V3 : http://www.mywebping.com (27 February 2021 Updated)
    MY-Unifi Home SmokePing: http://smokeping.mywebping.com/smokeping/

• @VirMach said: Thank you for the reminder, I had completely forgotten these nodes even exist and definitely was not already coordinating with Flexential for them per the previous network status update.

So...What about TYOC038

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@tenpera said:
    @VirMach so, simply put it, DALZ007 won't be operational this year, right?

Simply put to the level you want it simplified, it can be whatever you want it to be with about the same level of accuracy as if I say it.

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:
    I have canceled the renewal of the VPS in DALZ004 because it was about to renew, but I don't know when it will be back online. I bought a VPS from a scalper to replace DALZ004, and I merged it into my own account. The first push was rejected, and the second push is still pending.

For more information and resolution have scalper generate request for custom $10 transfer. The $3 transfer doesn't include discussions, checking what happened, etc, but if it was rejected with refund it means we can't process the transfer. If no refund, it means instructions weren't followed and likely wrong email input.

I remember a transfer request that got rejected recently where they input an email address with a space in the middle of it so maybe it's that one.

(edit) I'll see if we can validate it for actually being an email format but I didn't expect anyone to want to throw away their transfer fee that quickly by doing that, I think that's the first one.

The email name is correct. I received the account, but the scalper has disappeared. I paid for the push, and I could actually opt not to push, but that would result in having two accounts.
    Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

There's no way for you to get the account from a scalper without that breaking our terms of service and you being flagged by our system as being multiple accounts since you officially have multiple accounts the moment you log into the second account details you got off a scalper.

It's to such a level that this account is tied to many others, one of which the transfer being requested to (which I assume your claim is your original account) except the account it's going to is also tied to many other accounts.

That probably doesn't answer any of your questions.

@julensm said:

@matcha said:

@VirMach

If it's a double charge as a result of our system doing it without user intervention and it's urgent, you would qualify for priority support. If you clicked something twice or did two actions which are logged and so on then it wouldn't and it'll still get resolved, you'll just have to wait your turn in the regular queue.

Thanked by (3)tototo julensm go626201
  • @ben said: I received the account, but the scalper has disappeared.

If you want any support from your provider, don't buy anything from scalpers...

• I spent $20. What did I get? 128MB!!!,FU*K!

• cgs3238cgs3238 OG
    edited December 2023

Still not managed to online chicken after ordered one week. @VirMach please have a check

• @bigfish said:
    I spent $20. What did I get? 128MB!!!,FU*K!

1 big fish, 1 small chicken.

• @VirMach said:

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

There's no way for you to get the account from a scalper without that breaking our terms of service and you being flagged by our system as being multiple accounts since you officially have multiple accounts the moment you log into the second account details you got off a scalper.

It's to such a level that this account is tied to many others, one of which the transfer being requested to (which I assume your claim is your original account) except the account it's going to is also tied to many other accounts.

@julensm said:

@matcha said:

@VirMach

If it's a double charge as a result of our system doing it without user intervention and it's urgent, you would qualify for priority support. If you clicked something twice or did two actions which are logged and so on then it wouldn't and it'll still get resolved, you'll just have to wait your turn in the regular queue.

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

I can only agree with your point of view and support your approach in hunting down scalpers. However, your stance on multiple accounts is too harsh, which might instill fear in both existing and new customers.

• @ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

@julensm said:

@matcha said:

@VirMach

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@ben said:

Ticket #317196
    invoice #1604919

I can only agree with your point of view and support your approach in hunting down scalpers. However, your stance on multiple accounts is too harsh, which might instill fear in both existing and new customers.

Only if they're dumb enough to have multiple accounts.

• @ben said:

It's only too harsh if you're starting from the idea of "buying and selling accounts is fine". What other reason do you have for multi accounts?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited December 2023

@skorous said:
    It's only too harsh if you're starting from the idea of "buying and selling accounts is fine". What other reason do you have for multi accounts?

I've never bought or sold an account, but I still got flagged last year, haha. B)

• @dyfkz1l said:

@skorous said:

I've never bought or sold an account, but I still got flagged last year, haha. B)

You'll pardon me if I'm dubious.

Thanked by (3)VirMach FrankZ DanSummer
  • I got some @VirMach good deals this BF B)

Thanked by (1)VirMach
  • @skorous said:

No, I won't. There must be a lot of people in my situation.

@cgs3238 said:
    Still not managed to online chicken after ordered one week. @VirMach please have a check

Luckily hasn't been a week yet so close that ticket, then go to service details page, click modify service, then click "Issue? New Service" and open ticket using that button.

• @tuc said:
    I got some @VirMach good deals this BF B)

Details?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach the previous network problem I spoke of here with the VM on ATL-Z006 has been resolved. Also another member who I was in contact with who had the same issue with a new VM on ATL-Z005 has also reported their issue as resolved.
    Thank you for your assistance in resolving these issues. The tickets concerning this issue have been closed.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @dyfkz1l said:

@skorous said:

No, I won't. There must be a lot of people in my situation.

That depends. Is that situation 'proclaiming innocence to a dubious crowd'? If so, then I'll wager you're right as it is straight out of the playbook after all.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach, I have one of those Flash Special, not standard vm, can I use Dallas Data Wipe & Redeployment ticket?
    Or not allowed?

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

@VirMach what do you think about just refunding @tenpera for that DALZ007 so he can live his life free of this forum? ^.-

I know, I know, thousands will come :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png