Comments

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

@FAT32 said:

@Mumbly said:
    Who?

• Virmach?
    • Kuroit?
    • v6node?

(I think that this come with Virmach by default, not sure for other two)

VirMach actually replied to me, that explain why there's a sale on LET. Not Kuroit and v6Node though.

ehhh! :o Where? When? How? lol

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

@Kuroit said:

@FAT32 said:

@Mumbly said:
    Who?

• Virmach?
    • Kuroit?
    • v6node?

VirMach actually replied to me, that explain why there's a sale on LET. Not Kuroit and v6Node though.

you have been a naughty naughty boy :open_mouth:

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

@cybertech said:

@Kuroit said:

@FAT32 said:

@Mumbly said:
    Who?

• Virmach?
    • Kuroit?
    • v6node?

you have been a naughty naughty boy :open_mouth:

Hahahaha how come? :joy:

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• .> @Kuroit said:

Hahahaha how come? :joy:

Well... you see... it all started with a message... but this was, apparently, quite a long time ago... and it might still be unread, or in the least unreplied :o

• @Kuroit said:

On OGF, I even messaged both you and ManishPant... I guess the message is just not well received.

• edited December 2023

I just logged into my account to extend it, but then ... I saw the light at the end of the tunnel!

This email is to confirm that we have received your cancellation request for the service listed below.

$19.99 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    100GB SSD (NVMe)
    10240GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

It was a great deal (with 2 IPs!) on the paper and my "LE*" ferengi soul is weeping, but the second ongoing FFME004 outage this month and no one to address that reminded me why I don't dare to use those permanent idlers and they are just there "existing".

P.S. But this tiny "Remove Cancellation" button still bothers me... :s

Thanked by (1)huginn
  • @Mumbly said:
    It was a great deal (with 2 IPs!) on the paper and my "LE*" ferengi soul is weeping, but the second ongoing FFME004 outage this month and no one to address that reminded me why I don't dare to use those permanent idlers and they are just there "existing".

I had a $15/year, 1.5GB RAM VM, with 3 addresses. Once the mass migrations started the extra addresses never worked or came back. Did your secondary address migrate and work after the summer of 2022?

• edited December 2023

@jtk said: Did your secondary address migrate and work after the summer of 2022?

I got this one around that time last year. Recent NY migration went surprisingly smoothly, I can't say a bad word about that. Both IPs are active.

I can remove cancellation if you want it - but you're responsible for the transfer payment to the Virmach. It expires in two weeks or so, so there's a risk that it won't be migrated on time in case this require manual intervention from the host.

Thanked by (1)jtk
  • @Mumbly said:
    I can remove cancellation if you want it - but you're responsible for the transfer payment to the Virmach. It expires in two weeks or so, so there's a risk that it won't be migrated on time in case this require manual intervention from the host.

Heh , no thanks, my last virmach node was finally cancelled today. I was just curious if that was from before times.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • Damn 3 IPs for 15$ and he cancelled it rather than transfer (to me!1111)
    FUCK

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Why is everyone leaving.. :astonished:

@Fritz said:
    Why is everyone leaving.. :astonished:

to give you space.

• If a node is down for more than 2 days, then allow customers to migrate to other nodes for free instead of waiting indefinitely.
    • Remove Paypal payments and avoid spending time dealing with disputes.
    • Don’t start virbot, flash sales always bring a lot of problems.
    • Let AI process push requests, don’t process them manually, process it as soon as possible.
    • Give clear reasons for account termination, such as "The system detected that your IP: x.x.x.x also logged into another account at yyyy:HH:dd hh:mm:ss. Our TOS prohibits customers having multiple accounts clearly. Your account has been deactivated..."
    Thanked by (1)xyz
  • edited December 2023

@Jab said:
    Damn 3 IPs for 15$ and he cancelled it rather than transfer (to me!1111)
    FUCK

He spared you from the misery. Besides that, his extra IPs didn't work since the summer of 2022.
    You owe him man, you owe ...

Thanked by (1)jtk
  • @abiaolaoge said:

• Give clear reasons for account termination, such as "The system detected that your IP: x.x.x.x also logged into another account at yyyy:HH:dd hh:mm:ss. Our TOS prohibits customers having multiple accounts clearly. Your account has been deactivated..."

I would predict that fully 90% of people who get their accounts terminated know damn well how they've broken the TOS but they delude themselves that if the shout their supposed innocence loudly enough Virmach will inexplicably believe them.

• @imok said:
    I don't want to die. Not yet. Not without a free SSD32G for Christmas.

I have a free-for-life NVMe2G.
    It can be upgraded with random wheel rotation.

I can sell it to you for equivalent of 6-month full price of this product; I will cover $3 transfer fee.
    You can then request a wheel rotation, with 1/16 chance of upgrading to NVMe32G and 15/16 chance of deleting.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @abiaolaoge said: Remove Paypal payments and avoid spending time dealing with disputes.

If paypal is removed for everyone then I'm out. Removing paypal should be targeted at where the abuse is coming from (the MJJ people). That also means a good KYC should be in place and using fake info should get you kicked out. That way, the mjj people can only pay with Alipay.

@abiaolaoge said: Give clear reasons for account termination, such as "The system detected that your IP: x.x.x.x also logged into another account at yyyy:HH:dd hh:mm:ss. Our TOS prohibits customers having multiple accounts clearly. Your account has been deactivated..."

These people know why their accounts are terminated. I'm yet to see anyone come here and prove otherwise.
    Their argument is usually along the line "i bought it for a friend" or straight out "and what?'. The last guy that showed up here had 12 accounts.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint bakageta
  • There's something comical about having your service suspended while there's an open cancellation request.

• @skorous said:
    There's something comical about having your service suspended while there's an open cancellation request.

Yes, but then no - as you can cancel the cancellation at any point and people would go around the limits with "I cancel at the end of billing and cancel the cancel at last day!!111!!! BULLETPROOF" /s
    Rest In Peace skorous

Thanked by (1)skorous

• @Jab said:

@skorous said:
    There's something comical about having your service suspended while there's an open cancellation request.

Yes, but then no - as you can cancel the cancellation at any point and people would go around the limits with "I cancel at the end of billing and cancel the cancel at last day!!111!!! BULLETPROOF" /s
    Rest In Peace skorous

Sorry, it's suspended for lack of payment after the due date. :)

Thanked by (1)Jab
  • Seems like both, @VirMach and @FrankZ have left the building at the same time. I am wondering if they will return together after two weeks of the hot sun at Acapulco.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • JabJab
    edited December 2023

@Mumbly said:
    Seems like both, @VirMach and @FrankZ have left the building at the same time. I am wondering if they will return together after two weeks of the hot sun at Acapulco.

This is not how you spin it off!

@VirMach is @FrankZ.
    @FrankZ signed off on @VirMach BF mystery box.
    S-C-A-...

Thanked by (2)Mumbly yoursunny

• @tulipyun missing your stat counter for downtime in Dallas

• @host4cheap said:
    @tulipyun missing your stat counter for downtime in Dallas

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Thanked by (1)strongjake1

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

MOARRRRRRRRRR

• Moar virbot? I've got 1 virmach renewed so far from the last virbot flash sale. I'm going to let most go and see what virbot offers up next.

• @FAT32 said:
    MOAR

MOAR downtime or absenteeism

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2023

@Jab said:

@Mumbly said:
    Seems like both, @VirMach and @FrankZ have left the building at the same time. I am wondering if they will return together after two weeks of the hot sun at Acapulco.

This is not how you spin it off!

@VirMach is @FrankZ.
    @FrankZ signed off on @VirMach BF mystery box.
    S-C-A-...

Yes. Probably not.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Maybe virmach is flying around the U.S. fixing the servers?