VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• so options are:

1) die
    2) crazy
    3) vacations

• how about just tired of making excuses? maybe he's going to surprise us shipping all new well built servers out to all locations and doing migrations to them?

• _There seems to be an odd bug around cancelled services, where they end up as "SUSPENDED" despite a long standing cancellation request:

Virmach Screenshot

There is an outstanding cancellation request for this product/service

but the reason is:

Suspension Reason

Your service was suspended for non-payment. Please pay your invoice. If the invoice is cancelled, please restore invoice/uncancel. This is also the default suspension reason, so if you have already paid, contact us.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@erk I have seen this happen when the panel cannot communicate with the node. In the past they were cleaned up pretty quickly. Currently I have a cancellation from Dec 25 in the same situation, showing as suspended.

Thanked by (1)erk

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @hlolve said:

@Mumbly said:

@hlolve said:

17 days. And you noticed it today? :D

• It died on December 6, 2023
    • Came back on December 8, 2023
    • And died again on December 13, 2023

Down since then.

If you check in status it says offline 13 hs ago. My VPS in FFME004 was working OK all these days

same situation here.

• @Mumbly said:
    Any other FFME004 client? It would be interesting to know more.

Yep, mine too

• @kheng86 said:

@Mumbly said:

Yep, mine too

Yours too... what?
    Died in last 24h or died like two weeks ago?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@kheng86 said:

@Mumbly said:

Yep, mine too

Yours too... what?
    Died in last 24h or died like two weeks ago?

VPS in FFME004 went down 24 hours ago. My VPS that went down 2 weeks ago was in FFME005, but they were up 24 hours ago.

• @Jab said:

@skorous said:
    Well we know a couple NY servers got fixed so someone is still there. Isn't that going to prove the same thing as ticket replies/service transfers?

Nope - there was more than one person working at VirMach and I don't think they had access to forum account. And for tickets we just need those answered by Soheil :-) I am not asking VirMach as company future, I am asking for VirMach aka Soheil being okey.

I hope either any of them is okay.

Btw, Soheil is an Iranian name if not mistaken.

• edited December 2023

@Fritz said:

@Jab said:

@skorous said:
    Well we know a couple NY servers got fixed so someone is still there. Isn't that going to prove the same thing as ticket replies/service transfers?

Nope - there was more than one person working at VirMach and I don't think they had access to forum account. And for tickets we just need those answered by Soheil :-) I am not asking VirMach as company future, I am asking for VirMach aka Soheil being okey.

Btw, Soheil is an Iranian name if not mistaken.

How's that relevant?

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

VPS-at-FFME004 is now UP.
    Downtime: 2w 4d 2 hr 17 min

I am up, seems filesystem is working (I did not check, VM OS and services booted up). Everyone on FFME004 up?!

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

• edited December 2023

@Jab said: VPS-at-FFME004 is now UP.

It's back!!!!

• @Jab said:
    VPS-at-FFME004 is now UP.

I am up, seems filesystem is working (I did not check, VM OS and services booted up). Everyone on FFME004 up?!

Mine is online again, after 1 day offline

• Virmach had to fly to Germany and fix the servers, next up on the world tour he goes to Asia.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2023

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

TYOC007 controls are unavailable and node may have to be rebooted to deal with partial virtual server issues

Welp, one up, one down, seems like balance must be restored in VirMach world

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @FrankZ said:

Not even close. There are lots of servers down, ones that aren't even on the status page. The ones I'm being forced to cancel because the servers have been down for months and I don't trust they will be back anytime soon and they aren't even acknowledged as being identified problems anywhere.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@JoeMerit said:

@FrankZ said:

Not even close. There are lots of servers down, ones that aren't even on the status page. The ones I'm being forced to cancel because the servers have been down for months and I don't trust they will be back anytime soon and they aren't even acknowledged as being identified problems anywhere.

I expect you are right to cancel them then. Especially If they are down for just you, and not anybody else.
    P.S. My meme was meant to be cryptic, not taken literally.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2023

@Jab said:

TYOC007 controls are unavailable and node may have to be rebooted to deal with partial virtual server issues

Welp, one up, one down, seems like balance must be restored in VirMach world

It is because I am on TYOC007. This is how balance is restored. /j

• @JoeMerit said:

@FrankZ said:

Which servers could those be that are down for months and not listed on the status page?

Please list few of them. We can easily verify the truthfulness of your statement without the provider's help.

• No ❤️ in 2024?

Thanked by (1)DanSummer
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@localhost said:
    No ❤️ in 2024?

Give it some time. I now expect VirMach to be back here at LES eventually.

Thanked by (2)DanSummer localhost

• THOR VIRMACH WILL RETURN
    ?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@tulipyun said:
    THOR VIRMACH WILL RETURN
    ?

Thanked by (2)DanSummer _MS_

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:

@localhost said:
    No ❤️ in 2024?

Give it some time. I now expect VirMach to be back here at LES eventually.

O yes. I believe in virmach. Was surprised that no posts were made on this thread since 2023... 😐

Thanked by (1)someTom
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Virmach has been missing since least year!!!

Thanked by (1)someTom

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Looks like FFME007 is offline now via status
    Really starting to feel like @VirMach has walked away either from here or just the business (i.e. no updates on LES).

• Just remembered last year this time was having a blast with the Virbot flash sales..

• @msatt said:
    Looks like FFME007 is offline now via status
    Really starting to feel like @VirMach has walked away either from here or just the business (i.e. no updates on LES).

Back online - so someone is doing something....

• JabJab
    edited January 3

https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.

(removed) We have identified an issue with the disks FFME004 and FFME05 and are currently working on a solution to bring the nodes back online with as little data loss as possible, if any. Access to the control panel has been disabled while we work on this. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

and

(added) Partial outage and controls disabled. Investigating. (FFME007)

FFME004 and FFME005 officially fixed, FFME007 investigating.
    LUCKY FFME006 it seems, issues skipped a node.