[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @knifered said:

@caodaye said:
    哈喽,哈喽,请问一下,有优惠码之类的么

DON'T BUY IT! This is the worst VPS I've ever used!!!!!!!

I still do not understand how can one by a VPS.

What is this new technology that turns a subscription into a purchase??

Do MJJs know some special trick?

Thanked by (4)ooopooo FrankZ pdd pikachu

Squats are the new Push-ups

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

i am affman. anybody want my aff?

Thanked by (1)Falzo

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited April 2022

@upfreak said: (tl dr ) whoever needed a real server would have got it from a provider and would have mind their business. The early bird is all about the drama and the bus counting.. no real virtual machine business here..

I recommend you do not read any of my updates and instead replace it with a vague but very well thought out PR response by a company executive. There's no bugs, nothing wrong, everything is going as expected and your service will be activated soon. We apologize for any delays, etc.

But what do I know, that was just another

@upfreak said: Closer to cocky responses

• @VirMach said:
    But what do I know, that was just another

Keep going @Virmach.. I would place it under "Appreciate the drama" tag. I dont know what i am going to do with the VPS either. So lets agree this is much more of fun than access to a virtual IP..

• I already submitted my vps details after recreate and migrated SanJose as per your instructions for submitting details via ticket member area @VirMach . it's easy to solve the problem. it turns out I can't believe I started ordering March 21, now it's April 24 hehehehe...

@VirMach said:
    All services outside of maybe 5 of them have been recreated for SJCZ003 and SJCZ007 issue. Most TYOC038 have been recreated. Some still need to be created if they never created properly in the first place on TYOC038. And SEAZ001 is still having issues, I'm trying to look at that again next.

• Finally, the boss chose not to refund the money and started the machine. Even if you are an unpopular customer, the boss only has money and no sense of service! Just a little fact. Please know more about this VirMach before making a decision!

• @xiaosan628 said:
    Finally, the boss chose not to refund the money and started the machine. Even if you are an unpopular customer, the boss only has money and no sense of service! Just a little fact. Please know more about this VirMach before making a decision!

Without any tickets reply, the boss only knows how to make money

• @xiaosan628 said:
    Without any tickets reply, the boss only knows how to make money

Thanked by (2)FrankZ pikachu
  • @xiaosan628 said:
    Finally, the boss chose not to refund the money and started the machine. Even if you are an unpopular customer, the boss only has money and no sense of service! Just a little fact. Please know more about this VirMach before making a decision!

you finally got exactly what you ordered and paid for. while you haven't followed the proper process but agreed to no refunds whatsoever during ordering (checkbox ticked!), they still have been fair and activated the service for you.
    even despite you ranting and rambling and causing additional workload with unneccessary tickets and stuff, they fulfilled their part as offered.

so, what are you going on about? you got what you deserved and ordered in the first place. no backing out now.
    glad they activated the service for you, hopefully they picked the flakiest node available, just for you.

• @Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

you finally got exactly what you ordered and paid for. while you haven't followed the proper process but agreed to no refunds whatsoever during ordering (checkbox ticked!), they still have been fair and activated the service for you.
    even despite you ranting and rambling and causing additional workload with unneccessary tickets and stuff, they fulfilled their part as offered.

so, what are you going on about? you got what you deserved and ordered in the first place. no backing out now.
    glad they activated the service for you, hopefully they picked the flakiest node available, just for you.

I don't care about such a business anymore. I haven't seen whether the machine is activated for many days. I guess I won't use it most of the time. I have a better choice. Let more people know their true face, I think it is more important!

• @xiaosan628 said:

I don't care about such a business anymore. I haven't seen whether the machine is activated for many days. I guess I won't use it most of the time. I have a better choice. Let more people know their true face, I think it is more important!

but we're not listening to you

@xiaosan628 said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

If it's from this sale and you are requesting a refund, then you shouldn't have made a ticket for a refund. If it's from another sale where you're eligible for a refund, then it may have been closed by mistake.

• edited April 2022

@xiaosan628 said: Let more people know their true face, I think it is more important!

ah NOW you think knowing about a provider is important. but still, your type of buyer does not read anyway before jumping on affman link. just like you could not be bothered... obviously it was not important to you back then.
    wonder how you come to thinking that now sudden this is different or any other MJJ will give a sh*t about your writings...

TL;DR; write as much as you want, best of luck :lol:

Thanked by (3)FrankZ pdd skorous
  • I'm not telling you. It's a good reference for new friends. I can only wish you can go further with such poor service!!

• @VirMach said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

If it's from this sale and you are requesting a refund, then you shouldn't have made a ticket for a refund. If it's from another sale where you're eligible for a refund, then it may have been closed by mistake.

Sending tickets and not responding, sending private messages and not responding, busy overselling to make money and ignoring existing customers is what you like. Give some of the people who support you more in return because you will reduce other customers.

• @VirMach said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

https://virmach.com/ryzen-special-offer-news-updates/

• @xiaosan628 said:

@ VirMach said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@ Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

https://virmach.com/ryzen-special-offer-news-updates/

You should not have opened many tickets before opening the "refund" ticket...

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

The spamming crying scum called @xiaosan628 should've been banned long ago, IMHumbleO. :#

Thanked by (1)pdd

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AlwaysSkint said: The spamming crying scum called @xiaosan628 should've been banned long ago, IMHumbleO. :#

Yea, as soon as he made that bus wise crack, he was banned in my book.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Processing some refunds now, including from this sale. Usually I'd close the tickets but I'm going to process refunds because we have more orders and less space than I thought immediately available on Tokyo. So if you created a ticket before this message about "still pending" service in Tokyo, it will most likely result in a refund whether or not that's your preference.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
    edited April 2022

Alright, hands down funniest ticket title of the week.

I just love how he went through the extra effort to censor himself in case we found the f word offensive but not the rest of it, and the "3" at the end indicating he made at least 2 others that he titled 1 and 2 and got merged into this one.

• JabJab
    edited April 2022

@xiaosan628 said:
    (cut)

Have you really fucking opened a ticket (aka work order in your parts) with title work order?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:

Probably some twisted logic tactic to get a 'refound' faster - "We closed your account, here is your money" :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

edited April 2022

@Jab said:

@VirMach said:

Probably some twisted logic tactic to get a 'refound' faster - "We closed your account, here is your money" :D

This guy definitely has a twisted logic, he's opened over 100 tickets so far. He thinks it's probably super inconveniencing to us because he doesn't know I can run one script in a second now and merge them all. In fact, he is the reason we had this coded out. I think it all started when he made some ticket and it got merged and closed since he had a duplicate, and then he lost his mind over that and is convinced we're trying to scam him.

Kind of sad actually. I'd love to him him if he just made a single ticket.

(edit) Actually even if I wanted to help him, his tickets have devolved into this so I don't even remember his issue, and it's buried under 100+ ticket merges.

• @VirMach said:

@Jab said:

@VirMach said:

This guy definitely has a twisted logic, he's opened over 100 tickets so far. He thinks it's probably super inconveniencing to us because he doesn't know I can run one script in a second now and merge them all. In fact, he is the reason we had this coded out. I think it all started when he made some ticket and it got merged and closed since he had a duplicate, and then he lost his mind over that and is convinced we're trying to scam him.

(edit) Actually even if I wanted to help him, his tickets have devolved into this so I don't even remember his issue, and it's buried under 100+ ticket merges.

to be fair... this simply is the audience you are targeting and catering to for years... so that's what you get and kinda deserve (no offense meant). I do admire how stubbornly you work your way through it and keep your cool.

Thanked by (1)foitin
  • @VirMach said:

@Jab said:

@VirMach said:

over 100 tickets so far.

Wow. I have five tickets of which I made only one myself so far.

• @VirMach
    My Invoice #1414509
    Thanks.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@Falzo said:
    to be fair... this simply is the audience you are targeting and catering to for years... so that's what you get and kinda deserve (no offense meant). I do admire how stubbornly you work your way through it and keep your cool.

So this is like a "play low-end games, win low-end prizes" type situation?

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Mason said:

@Falzo said:

So this is like a "play low-end games, win low-end prizes" type situation?

yeah, I think that describes it pretty good ...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Falzo said:

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:

@VirMach said:

I don't think so, most of virmarch's customers are very friendly and polite, even if they come from all over the world. That guy is a complete loser, no logic or manners, anyone dealing with him is a pain in the ass, unfortunately he represents a lot of Chinese customers (mjjs), virmarch should be glad because now he is someone else's problem

all stand up!

This discussion has been closed.