[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• I have 46 tickets in total, I am half way to that guy.
    Around ticket 60 I will start throwing 'idiots'.
    Around ticket 70 will go for f**k.
    Around ticket 80 I will ask for VirMach phone number!
    Rest you know... :D

Thanked by (2)VirMach FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:
    Processing some refunds now, including from this sale. Usually I'd close the tickets but I'm going to process refunds because we have more orders and less space than I thought immediately available on Tokyo. So if you created a ticket before this message about "still pending" service in Tokyo, it will most likely result in a refund whether or not that's your preference.

@VirMach said:
    Processing some refunds now, including from this sale. Usually I'd close the tickets but I'm going to process refunds because we have more orders and less space than I thought immediately available on Tokyo. So if you created a ticket before this message about "still pending" service in Tokyo, it will most likely result in a refund whether or not that's your preference.

@VirMach said:

Don't lie, I asked for a refund and tiket while still pending for no reply, but what happened?
    If you can, you can refund me now. With so many orders out there, let's give it to someone who really needs it!

• @xiaosan628 said:

If you can, you can refund me now. With so many orders out there, let's give it to someone who really needs it!

" let's give it to someone who really needs deserves and would appreciate it!"

fixed it for you B)

• @xiaosan628 said:

Don't lie, I asked for a refund and tiket while still pending for no reply, but what happened?

you acted like a muppet

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:

you acted like a muppet

The interesting part is that I did genuinely do what I said. For whatever reason out of the 50~ tickets I clearly labeled as needing a refund in some way, his wasn't included. So now I'm very curious what happened and if it was self-inflicted in any way or if he's just that unlucky. I didn't intentionally skip over his or anything like that.

Thanked by (2)bdl FrankZ

@xiaosan628 said: This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1413353 sent on 04/05/2022

Okay, let's look this up and see what happened.

Oh, looks like you didn't even have a ticket open. It's interesting how I get called a liar for mentioning that I'm clearly going through and closing tickets and refunding people, and processing "some" refunds. Not as interesting as I thought.

Thanked by (3)bdl FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@xiaosan628 said:
    Finally, the boss chose not to refund the money and started the machine. Even if you are an unpopular customer, the boss only has money and no sense of service! Just a little fact. Please know more about this VirMach before making a decision!

@VirMach he posted this

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said:

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:

you acted like a muppet

The interesting part is that I did genuinely do what I said. For whatever reason out of the 50~ tickets I clearly labeled as needing a refund in some way, his wasn't included. So now I'm very curious what happened and if it was self-inflicted in any way or if he's just that unlucky. I didn't intentionally skip over his or anything like that.

I think the fact that he spammed all four ticket queues (Tech/general/priority support as well as the sales queue) shows that it was definitely a PEBKAC :(

• Gotta wonder how many signed up with multiple accounts and got confused.

Thanked by (3)Falzo AlwaysSkint FrankZ

@willie said:
    Gotta wonder how many signed up with multiple accounts and got confused.

I don't know about this sale but over the years we've had an insane quantity of this case happening and usually they are very distraught and feel as if we've swindled them in some way. (e.g, why did you delete my service, I paid for it!)

• @VirMach said:

@xiaosan628 said: This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1413353 sent on 04/05/2022

Okay, let's look this up and see what happened.

Oh, looks like you didn't even have a ticket open. It's interesting how I get called a liar for mentioning that I'm clearly going through and closing tickets and refunding people, and processing "some" refunds. Not as interesting as I thought.

@VirMach
    I submitted a ticket about refunds and your staff didn't have any response and just closed it. It's not the same day that you submitted, but you didn't get a response and waited a few days so i do it again。For example, take a look at my first ticket。
    Now that there is a new message reminding you that you can get a refund if you don't want to wait, and I have submitted a ticket for refund, can you do it now? You should give a clear answer。
    View Updates: https://virmach.com/ryzen-special-offer-news-updates/

• @bdl said:

@VirMach said:

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:

you acted like a muppet

I think the fact that he spammed all four ticket queues (Tech/general/priority support as well as the sales queue) shows that it was definitely a PEBKAC :(

Their ticket settings are inconvenient to use. When the service is not started, they cannot be selected as the ticket object. I don't know which department accepts it, because no one replies. Usually, the customer's practice is to change another department to do it again

• @VirMach said:

@willie said:
    Gotta wonder how many signed up with multiple accounts and got confused.

I don't know about this sale but over the years we've had an insane quantity of this case happening and usually they are very distraught and feel as if we've swindled them in some way. (e.g, why did you delete my service, I paid for it!)

These are facts. I think there is definitely a problem with your service.

1. Since there are many orders, please give me a refund and I'll give the opportunity to others

2. If you don't want to refund, I think it doesn't matter. 40 dollars is not a big loss. On the contrary, it also needs a lesson to know some bad VPS businesses. It's also worth reminding other new friends.

• @xiaosan628 said:

@bdl said:

@VirMach said:

@bdl said:

@xiaosan628 said:

you acted like a muppet

Their ticket settings are inconvenient to use. When the service is not started, they cannot be selected as the ticket object. I don't know which department accepts it, because no one replies. Usually, the customer's practice is to change another department to do it again

You really have NFI.

• @xiaosan628 said: For example, take a look at my first ticket。

VirMach published the announcement Yes. Just create a ticket with the word "Refund" in the subject and it will be processed ASAP on 2022-04-11T12:05:40+00:00, I believe. Did they accept refunds prior to that?

@xiaosan628 said: Now that there is a new message reminding you that you can get a refund if you don't want to wait, and I have submitted a ticket for refund, can you do it now? You should give a clear answer。

VirMach did not say "right now" or "immediately. They said "ASAP".

@xiaosan628 said: Their ticket settings are inconvenient to use. When the service is not started, they cannot be selected as the ticket object. I don't know which department accepts it, because no one replies. Usually, the customer's practice is to change another department to do it again

Usually, customers wait until they receive a reply to their tickets. In my opinion, a customer opening four tickets in one week is a unusual customer.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

excuse me @virmach sorry I now feel confused what to say more about the ongoing problems with my VPS. after your suggestion to migrate and I did it from sanjose003 and it worked, then you asked to send me a ticket about the details of the problem, I've done it. until now more than 1 month VPS can not be used until now. the last status of the VPS is offline, BW still says 2TB (even though it should be 6TB according to the order), I've reinstalled, rebooted but still offline. To be patient, it can be said that I have been patient since the transaction date (21/03/2022) currently it still can't be used, what else should I do???

(edit) I've never had this problem on my previous VPS on Virmach

• edited April 2022

Jesus Christ I had a headache reading all the 'work order' and 'refund' comments in this thread, even though it's clearly mentioned in the first post all orders are manually activated and there will be no refunds for special offers. The only sensible thing I can think for this disconnect is 'language barrier' with all these users.

Anyways, on a positive note, my order was activated couple of days back and am pretty happy with the benchmark and performance of the VPS (in Atlanta location). Couldn't have asked more at this price point. Glad I came across this offer. Thanks to LES and @VirMach for posting this exclusive ones.

• happy with you like this, it seems for Atlanta to run normally. but for Tokyo and SanJose I see there are still many problems. and it makes the average user always confused like me. according to the guidelines in the virmach comments on this treed, I have done it, but we don't understand how it goes, no progress updates to email, no updates to the member area. become confused. I feel that my 2 non-Ryzen VPS on Virmach have no significant problems and are always resolved without waiting long.

@rootnet said:
    I had a headache reading all the 'work order' and 'refund' comments in this thread, even though it's clearly mentioned in the first post all orders are manually activated and there will be no refunds for special offers. The only sensible thing I can think for this disconnect is 'language barrier' with all these users.

>

• LMFTFY

@vgood said: .. it makes the average user MJJ always confused..

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@vgood you have been one of the reasonable people, I hope VirMach get you straightened out soon.
    The reason I suspect you are having issues with the San Jose and Tokyo VPS but not the others is the new servers with problematic NVMe that were sent to in these locations, and just some bad luck. VirMach's as well as yours. It will get worked out, although it agree it has been taking longer to correct than anybody expected.
    If you are really stuck, I have a 2 GB non Ryzen VPS in San Jose you can use until this gets resolved. If you need it PM me.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @vyas said:

@knifered said:

@caodaye said:
    哈喽,哈喽,请问一下,有优惠码之类的么

DON'T BUY IT! This is the worst VPS I've ever used!!!!!!!

I still do not understand how can one by a VPS.

What is this new technology that turns a subscription into a purchase??

Do MJJs know some special trick?

Buy VPS service?
    Find a misexpression seems to have discovered the new world. drowned in laughter.

• @knifered said:

@vyas said:

@knifered said:

@caodaye said:
    哈喽,哈喽,请问一下,有优惠码之类的么

DON'T BUY IT! This is the worst VPS I've ever used!!!!!!!

I still do not understand how can one by a VPS.

What is this new technology that turns a subscription into a purchase??

Do MJJs know some special trick?

Buy VPS service?
    Find a misexpression seems to have discovered the new world. drowned in laughter.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ pikachu
  • So many pages! But not enough yet.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@imok said: So many pages! But not enough yet.

Hi @imok, I have not seen you around much. Have you been ok?
    What did you decide about the bus thing?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach

My Order Number is: 9423759481

THX

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • edited April 2022

@erictsang said: My Order Number is..

The correct way to do things. :D

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @FrankZ said: Hi @imok, I have not seen you around much

Hello! I know, I spend less time browsing green forums. Too bad because I love servers.

@FrankZ said:
    Have you been ok?

Not really, but it's getting better :)

@FrankZ said: What did you decide about the bus thing?

Nobody else says anything about it, so I'm not sure if it will survive as long as we think.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Anyone know if TYOC038 is up/down? Reinstalled from the AlmaLinux template to try and get CPU passthrough working, server never came up and the troubleshooter claims the node is down. Not sure if it's right, though.
    Waited 30+ minutes and tried installing Debian, no change.

• @MallocVoidstar said:
    Anyone know if TYOC038 is up/down? Reinstalled from the AlmaLinux template to try and get CPU passthrough working, server never came up and the troubleshooter claims the node is down. Not sure if it's right, though.
    Waited 30+ minutes and tried installing Debian, no change.

On another forum, a few days ago, it was explained that there was corruption on the disk. I don't know the current status, but according to user posts, TYOC038 node is down.
    I could be mistaken, so let's wait for a new announcement from VirMach.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@vgood said:

excuse me @virmach sorry I now feel confused what to say more about the ongoing problems with my VPS. after your suggestion to migrate and I did it from sanjose003 and it worked, then you asked to send me a ticket about the details of the problem, I've done it. until now more than 1 month VPS can not be used until now. the last status of the VPS is offline, BW still says 2TB (even though it should be 6TB according to the order), I've reinstalled, rebooted but still offline. To be patient, it can be said that I have been patient since the transaction date (21/03/2022) currently it still can't be used, what else should I do???

(edit) I've never had this problem on my previous VPS on Virmach

Can you please make sure you make a priority ticket copy of your ticket? Close the original, make an exact copy in the priority ticket department, and I should get to it soon. Mention your LES post in the ticket as well so I can credit you if it's a major issue.

Thanked by (2)erictsang FrankZ
This discussion has been closed.