★ Internxt Drive ★ 50% Lifetime recurring discount - From €5.34 yearly - Secure Cloud Storage

InternxtInternxt Services Provider
edited July 2022 in Offers

Internxt Drive is a zero-knowledge cloud storage service based on best-in-class privacy and security. Your files are fragmented & encrypted before leaving your device. No tricks, no hidden things, private by default, secure by design, that’s Internxt. Say hello to Web3.

">

Hurry up , Limited Time Offer
We are here with our first ever LowEnd offer for our Privacy Focused end-to-encryption cloud storage service with recurring 50% lifetime discount. Use code "LE50OFF" .

2 TB Storage Plan -- Best Value
Regular Price : € 8.99 / month
Offer Price : € 4.49 / month
Register now

200 GB Storage Plan
Regular Price : € 3.49 / month
Offer Price : € 1.745 / month
Register now

20 GB Storage Plan
Regular Price : € 0.89 / month
Offer Price : € 0.445 / month
Register now

How to avail offer

1. Register for 10GB Free Plan HERE .
  2. After login, find "Upgrade now" link and choose your desired plan.
  3. On next screen "Add Promotion Code" - LE50OFF and voila, you have exclusive lifetime recurring 50% discount.

Support

Terms

• Plans purchased with offer are not eligible for refunds. On regular price 30 days refund is applicable.
  • 20GB plan is only available on yearly payments

Cheers :smile:

Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage
Internxt Send - Encrypt and send files in total privacy

Thanked by (1)carlin0

Comments

• @Ympker what do you say for the above?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @ehab said:
    @Ympker what do you say for the above?

Ehab you get hard yet ???

Thanked by (2)ehab Ympker
  • @vyas said:

@ehab said:

i am always

Thanked by (2)Ympker bugrakoc
  • edited July 2022

@Internxt said: Offer Price : € 1.745 / month

@Internxt said: Offer Price : € 0.445 / month

Calculated to a thousandth of a euro, wow :)

In practice, it would better to round down, so € 1.74 and € 0.44, respectively

(You rounded down for the first plan: € 4.49 / month)

If you round up to € 1.75 and € 0.45, respectively, the discount will be a bit less than 50%, so better for it to be a bit more than 50% :)

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @ehab said:

@vyas said:

@ehab said:

i am always

Stop talking them ED meds

• @Internxt I do not receive the confirmation email, i tried 4 or 5 times... resend resend ... after 3 hours still nothing

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @vyas said:
    Stop talking them ED meds

this is without the meds... imagine if i do --- no hole is safe anymore ... not even the wall sockets.

Thanked by (1)bugrakoc
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@ehab said:

I haven't started "using" Internxt just yet. The plan is to come back in 3 years where I hope it will have the basic functions working smoothly and without issues. I haven't tried it a lot aside from some jpg to test but others were apparently experiencing difficulties. Upload limits (file size) are kinda low too atm iirc.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • InternxtInternxt Services Provider

@carlin0 said:
    @Internxt I do not receive the confirmation email, i tried 4 or 5 times... resend resend ... after 3 hours still nothing

Are you still facing this issue ? Please share your email in DM so that can get someone to look into it.

Internxt.com - Zero Knowledge End to End Encryption - Privacy Focused Cloud Storage

• Looks like the offer was not meant to be LES exclusive.
    I see
    Spillover to other forums:-)

Thanked by (1)TheDP
  • wow this is cheaper than Google photos

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

An iPhone app exists, but it's shown with very small letters, below the Play Store note.

Show it clearly on your website for us snobs to see!
    :)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:
    An iPhone app exists, but it's shown with very small letters, below the Play Store note.

Show it clearly on your website for us snobs to see!
    :)

Ha ha

• Very attractive pricing.

Does it support video watching (mp4) when logged on to the portal?

• @swat4 said: Does it support

just no =)

Thanked by (1)swat4

@swat4 said:
    Very attractive pricing.

Nope, that doesn't work unfortunately :/ Atm only image previews and that only if you open them manually (so no gallery like preview but click on a specific image to preview). Probably due to the encryption but not so comfortable.

Thanked by (1)swat4
  • Nigh is the end.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

@deank said:
    Nigh is the end.

And the end is nigh. Amen

@swat4 said:
    Very attractive pricing.

As of now media playback inside drive is not available, but many exciting feature are being tested and will be rolled out gradually.

Thanked by (1)swat4

• edited July 2022

im interested in trying this, but i can't seem to figure out how to pay with crypto, just see stripe? isnt internext some weird blockchain ico?

want to try the smallest plan but my card has a foreign transaction fee that costs as much as the plan for a year :/

Currently payment via Stripe is only option, but we are exploring other avenues of payment. And thanks for showing interest in our service, this is actually a good chance to secure yourself a very cheap recurring plan, in future lots of good things will happen including webDAV, rClone support etc. which will definitely give great value for money.

• @Internxt, 2 comments:

• It seems you have trouble dealing with mail. Never got confirmation one(s), neither got the closing account one!
    • I hate services promissing something "Free" but finally really offering it after quite some conditions/works/etc. You are no better than others!
  • @Internxt said: Currently payment via Stripe is only option, but we are exploring other avenues of payment. And thanks for showing interest in our service, this is actually a good chance to secure yourself a very cheap recurring plan, in future lots of good things will happen including webDAV, rClone support etc. which will definitely give great value for money.

Any ETA on when you will accept BTC? Before promo ends?

@TigersWay said:
    @Internxt, 2 comments:

• It seems you have trouble dealing with mail. Never got confirmation one(s), neither got the closing account one!
    • I hate services promissing something "Free" but finally really offering it after quite some conditions/works/etc. You are no better than others!

We are aware of mail issue, it seems to appear intermittently. Can you please DM your email address to find the issue with delivery issue.

For other issue, I suppose you are referring to free plan which needs you to do certain task in order to use all of your free 10G space. I understand that at first it may not look convenient but you do know that there is nothing free in this world, when offering something free for lifetime we have to also make sure that our paid userbase is also increasing which is actually paying for the free users. So you have those little tasks. Perhaps this also lets user try out our service if in future they want to get paid version.

edited July 2022

@vyas said:
    Looks like the offer was not meant to be LES exclusive.
    I see
    Spillover to other forums:-)

It was shared by someone else, I never saw it myself. Was only informed by others after it was removed same day. We still don't know if we should invest there to post this offer as response here on LES was very diminishing. We are not sure if communities like this are even market for service like us.

• Can this be used as a replacement for Dropbox/Netxtcloud/etc or am I misunderstanding it?
    Can you create multiple users like with Nextcloud?

404 Error: Signature Not Found

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Is it possible to use SFTP, FTPS, or at least FTP with the storage?
    FileZilla pro allows FTP-like use of most cloud storage options (Azure, Backblaze B2, OneDrive, Amazon S3...) - it's worth testing with the one that's "closest."

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

@vitobotta said:
    Can this be used as a replacement for Dropbox/Netxtcloud/etc or am I misunderstanding it?
    Can you create multiple users like with Nextcloud?

Yes, we are replacement of Dropbox but not nexcloud as that is application for self-hosted solution. We use per user model, so for each user currently you have to make new account.

@bikegremlin said:
    Is it possible to use SFTP, FTPS, or at least FTP with the storage?
    FileZilla pro allows FTP-like use of most cloud storage options (Azure, Backblaze B2, OneDrive, Amazon S3...) - it's worth testing with the one that's "closest."

It is not possible to use such services as of yet because of the limitation of end-to-end encryption we offer with our services. It is the reason webDAV is still not implemented as we are looking for a way to implement it without breaking E2E encryption we use. As said, with every new technology there are new challenges and we are working on them.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

• @Internxt said: It is not possible to use such services as of yet because of the limitation of end-to-end encryption we offer with our services. It is the reason webDAV is still not implemented as we are looking for a way to implement it without breaking E2E encryption we use. As said, with every new technology there are new challenges and we are working on them.

Have you consider running a bridge client locally, being able to point webdav to localhost:randomport and the client "speaks" webdav and does e2e encrypt/decrypt transparently?

Thanked by (2)chimichurri pikachu