I sent two tickets,Hosthatch charged me $5 Failure to pay the fine within 48 hours will delete

Comments

• @MichaelCee said:
    So, will there be another $5 for this thread? Or are we making it $10? :wink:

One Dolla currency notes er bills only

• Charging money for opening tickets and wasting time but also in here talking smack instead of answering tickets

Thanked by (4)chris qita kheng86 ralf
  • DanielDaniel OG
    edited July 2022

@kheng86 said:

@hosthatch said:

@smarty24 said:

@hosthatch said:
    Because it's in bad taste. It's not a simple "accident" of sending two tickets. We're generally nice people if you are nice to us.

@hosthatch So if you are really nice people, have a look into ticket 769910 and re-activate the two VPS you just canceled from one day to another. 😉

I think you should definitely take a picture of the whole ticket and share it here. :)

Sorry, out of topic.

Were the VMs in Milan supposed to be migrated to the new panel few days ago? I still see it in the old panel, not the new panel.

I've got a bunch (I think around 15?) of HostHatch VPSes and the ones that haven't been migrated across for me yet are Milan, Amsterdam and Stockholm. Everything else is in the new panel now. I've got 4 in Los Angeles (3 legacy and one AMD EPYC), plus the bug (9 or 10?) location bundle and 3 "new location" bundles from Black Friday 2020.

The new private networking that's actually private (so I can finally stop using WireGuard for it) works well and both the legacy and new VPSes are on the same network which is something I was worried wouldn't work. Very nice.

Thanked by (3)kheng86 ariq01 skorous
  • @stevewatson301 said: f he didn’t, the only option he’d have is to underpay support folks, but then we’d have a separate conversation about how Emil is being a greedy capitalist making millions off of the backs of poor support folks.

That's true if creating an invoice for $5 and answering the ticket is faster than just closing the ticket. Instead, this support agent took the time to issue an invoice and reply to the ticket.

If it's such a problem, many ticketing systems have support for templates that can be used when closing a ticket. So simply close the duplicate ticket with a warning to not ask the same thing again or risk incurring $5.

• Mike W. again. :#
    Did he learn this from PulsedMediaSeedbox?

Sure, OP is annoying as f opening duplicate tickets, but you don't create invoice for spamming without warning

@yoursunny said:
    https://hostloc.com/thread-1048018-1-6.html

Cancel this one and buy new chicken from dalao?

What is dalao? scalper?

Thanked by (3)chris qita yoursunny
  • @hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

We're really trying hard to provide better support for our promotional plans. But cases like this make it harder to do so.

@qita said: Accidentally issued two tickets

There is nothing accidental about you opening a ticket asking for something, getting politely refused, and then the next day opening another ticket about the exact same thing hoping to get a different outcome because it might go to a different support agent.

If you issue more tickets, you have to pay a fine. If you don't pay a fine, you will be forced to shut down. Does this explain the impatience of customer service and merchants? Such behavior is too overbearing.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

We're really trying hard to provide better support for our promotional plans. But cases like this make it harder to do so.

There is nothing accidental about you opening a ticket asking for something, getting politely refused, and then the next day opening another ticket about the exact same thing hoping to get a different outcome because it might go to a different support agent.

If you issue more tickets, you have to pay a fine. If you don't pay a fine, you will be forced to shut down. Does this explain the impatience of customer service and merchants? Such behavior is too overbearing.

can you show ticket contents for online jury to decide?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

Of course I'd love to
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

• @qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

Of course I'd love to
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

It has nothing to do with politics

I don't want this issue to be political

@qita it certainly does not involve any politics since no customer from anywhere in the world with such a request will get a positive reply from this.

• @qita said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

Of course I'd love to
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

it shows you are asking the same question twice

• @Ark said:

@qita said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said:
    Hi there,

Of course I'd love to
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

it shows you are asking the same question twice

Where is the one-time charge of $5 reflected?

• @cybertech said:
    @qita it certainly does not involve any politics since no customer from anywhere in the world with such a request will get a positive reply from this.

Because these things can charge the server for four months?
    Is this their reasonable explanation?

• @cybertech said:

I'm going to start my second year of using the server
    Of course, I want to change to a higher configuration server
    So I want to fight for some opportunities

• coocoo
    edited July 2022

@qita In the first ticket, he politely refused, that too twice. You still created another ticket for the same thing eh? =)
    You could have simply asked the price for add-on bandwidth upgrade. I think they do allow you to buy more BW.

Thanked by (1)pikachu
  • @hosthatch said: That is a completely understandable opinion, and you're welcome to open up your company, provide a $15/year promotional service that you barely make any money on, and have a better policy for what you consider acceptable and not acceptable as support abuse. I will be your first customer.

Hosthatch indicates
    The $15 server is not equipped to send tickets
    Can't there be any service consultation for a $15 server for a year?
    Why didn't someone tell me when I bought it

Look at racknerd
    At $5.88 a year, the server will still reply effectively

• @coo said:
    @qita In the first ticket, he politely refused, that too twice. You still created another ticket for the same thing eh? =)
    You could have simply asked the price for add-on bandwidth upgrade. I think they do allow you to buy more BW.

Do you still think the fine of $5 is justified?

• @coo said:

I haven't found such behavior in any business

edited July 2022

@qita said:

@coo said:

i wonder have you gone back to any business during Christmas period that had some promotions for CNY and asked for the CNY flash deal?

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

i wonder have you gone back to any business during Christmas period that had some promotions for CNY and asked for the CNY flash deal?

@qita said:

@hosthatch said: That is a completely understandable opinion, and you're welcome to open up your company, provide a $15/year promotional service that you barely make any money on, and have a better policy for what you consider acceptable and not acceptable as support abuse. I will be your first customer.

Hosthatch indicates

Look at racknerd

feel free to migrate completely to racknerd. in fact one Hosthatch deal can buy almost 3 racknerd deal so why not? 3 times the IP could be better for you.

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

i didnt refer to any politics. im just trying to put in your local context.

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@hosthatch said: That is a completely understandable opinion, and you're welcome to open up your company, provide a $15/year promotional service that you barely make any money on, and have a better policy for what you consider acceptable and not acceptable as support abuse. I will be your first customer.

Hosthatch indicates

Look at racknerd

feel free to migrate completely to racknerd. in fact one Hosthatch deal can buy almost 3 racknerd deal so why not? 3 times the IP could be better for you.

I can not use hosthatch's service
    But I need a statement

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

Do you need to purchase servers by region?

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

are you using politics?

• Mods - can we get this cleaned up please? There's only one person shouting racism and yet denying it when confronted...

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

are you using politics?

@cybertech said: i wonder have you gone back to any business during Christmas period that had some promotions for CNY and asked for the CNY flash deal?

>

are you using politics?

• @stevewatson301 said:
    Mods - can we get this cleaned up please? There's only one person shouting racism and yet denying it when confronted...

I'm glad you haven't been fined this $5

It's me

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

are you using politics?

@cybertech said: i wonder have you gone back to any business during Christmas period that had some promotions for CNY and asked for the CNY flash deal?

>

are you using politics?

ok i can see why HH charged you $5. i would charge $500 to try to hold a proper conversation at least. Im out of this thread, we can chat again when you grow up.

• @cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@cybertech said:

@qita said:

@coo said:

are you using politics?

>

are you using politics?

ok i can see why HH charged you $5. i would charge $500 to try to hold a proper conversation at least. Im out of this thread, we can chat again when you grow up.

up to you

This discussion has been closed.