[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    LMFTFY

@atomi said: I didn't promise nothing anything more than Solus

;)

Missed the edit (mobile phone screen, moving vehicle, back 💺 of a cab) and almost was going to write “grammarlyskint is enjoying the day off”.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @codelock said:
    Now , nothing loads https://imgur.com/a/uUClzZK
    For reference my vps is down for more than 1.5 months now
    No response nothing

So the regular https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php works but just going to that specific server doesn't?

• edited August 2022

@vyas said: “grammarlyskint is enjoying the day off”.

There's another one just prior to your post; I'll leave to you/ @acidpuke to figure it out. ;)

AlwaysGrammarly

Thanked by (1)vyas

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @cistargz said:
    I tried ordering an IP address change, $3 , hoping it would be automated but to no avail. It creates a ticket that is added to the queue. I can only hope it can somehow mitigate the process and/or for some communication

If it helps, a little while ago I paid for a $3 IP change and they processed the ticket in like 8 hours or less. I don't think they go through the same queue as normal tickets, or someone is going through and knocking them out because paid IP changes are quick/easy/don't need extra info.

Thanked by (1)cistargz
  • @acidpuke said:
    Has anyone received a replacement for there dedicated server yet?

I put in a request 7 days ago when 2 dedicated servers went down ..no reply yet.

Nothing yet, my ticket did get merged though. Ended up grabbing something else in the interim. I'm sure this is a huge pain for them so I'm willing to be patient. I do hope we get replacements sooner rather than later, though.

Thanked by (1)markbidz
  • @acidpuke said:
    Has anyone received a replacement for there dedicated server yet?

I put in a request 7 days ago when 2 dedicated servers went down ..no reply yet.

Likewise was wondering the same if anyone else got their replacement dedicated servers since @VirMach had mentioned earlier he started deploying Dedicated servers already. Oh well seems like I am not the only one waiting.

Thanked by (1)markbidz
  • lesuserlesuser OG
    edited August 2022

@VirMach

@lesuser said: There is another VPS for which I am facing a small issue of not being able to access SolusVM.

If this is already on Ryzen, let me know the ticket ID as I want to make sure no Ryzen nodes are having panel accessibility issues. We've done several rounds of checking these but it's possible one may have slipped through with everything else going on.

Ticket 701901

• I have had service with virmach many years ago, and I also have offline services, if virmach is here standing up for his brand that is enough to wait for his great services, I hope you will not be discouraged by the bad comments, I hope you can fix the problem soon and so they can show that they are the best company. <3

• @Vimach
    No wonder you're so busy with issues - hope you get the abuse script(s)/monitoring under control..
    NYCB015 - Steal 6-8% constantly. I reckon some warnings/banning should come into force. :-/
    My WHM DNS Only won't load up, due to this, though hopefully it's still dishing out some DNS queries.

• @VirMach

how to request a refund for a pending service? ( Amsterdam Storage )

• @Virmach - your website's "Login" button is not pointing correctly to client area.

To those unaware, login page is: https://billing.virmach.com

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

How are you... online?

• I hope my SSD4G in Dallas gets back up online this month.

I'm lazy to restore backups.

Thanked by (1)dedicados
  • @imok said:
    I hope my SSD4G in Dallas gets back up online this month.

I'm lazy to restore backups.

Not so sure you want it to be in Dallas. The remote hands there are literally that, hands with no brain attached. See https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/93932/#Comment_93932

Thanked by (1)imok
  • @bakageta said:

@cistargz said:
    I tried ordering an IP address change, $3 , hoping it would be automated but to no avail. It creates a ticket that is added to the queue. I can only hope it can somehow mitigate the process and/or for some communication

If it helps, a little while ago I paid for a $3 IP change and they processed the ticket in like 8 hours or less. I don't think they go through the same queue as normal tickets, or someone is going through and knocking them out because paid IP changes are quick/easy/don't need extra info.

IP changed and I'm finally able to access my VPS again. Thanks all for the help and good luck to others still waiting.

• JabJab
    edited August 2022

Daily "loosing millions" update:

Wait, it works! ;')
    Thanks VirMach!

and FFME001 SolusVM works. Holy shit, everything works for me now, 12/12!

EDIT 3 minutes later: I lied, FFME001 SolusVM back to throwing An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later, but it was fucking working few minutes ago :(

I guess looking at node hostnames in SolusVM we can see how crazy shit was going and VirMach decided to type less.
    First node: RYZE.PHX-Z002.VMS
    Normal node: RYZE.DEN-Z001.VMS
    Tight on time: FFME001.VIRM.AC
    Emergency migration: NYCB035

:D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

did anyone successfully used Ryzen Migrate button to Amsterdam?

and is Amsterdam generally stable now?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• The new virmach website looks clean to me!

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• @Jab said:
    I guess looking at node hostnames in SolusVM we can see how crazy shit was going and VirMach decided to type less.

We're lucky they are still legible. Or not ancient curses being enacted upon datacenter staff & owners.

• @cybertech said:

I have a VPS on AMSD029 and I would call it stable these days; this was not a migration though, it was a new purchase. As for migrations, I did BUF -> FRA without data and it worked flawlessly for me; the fact that FFME002 was hit by disk issues right after that is a different story :sweat_smile:

The only thing, to my knowledge, I would keep in mind about AMS is that there still may be an IP renumbering pending (my IP is still from a /21 range for example), so be ready for that; with that said though, I am currently not experiencing any perceivable network/steal issues that were, in the past, common for other locations which used larger subnets.

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @cybertech said: and is Amsterdam generally stable now?

• edited August 2022

@cybertech said: .. and is Amsterdam generally stable now?

I guess it depends on the node. Was a Buf->AMS. After an initial hiccup, mine's been stable:

up 38 days

Since last reboot, for kernel update. Steal around 1%.

[Edit] On AMSD029 AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor

Thanked by (1)cybertech

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@AlwaysSkint said:

@cybertech said: .. and is Amsterdam generally stable now?

I guess it depends on the node. Was a Buf->AMS. After an initial hiccup, mine's been stable:

up 38 days

(Since last reboot, for kernel update.)

@Jab said:

@cybertech said: and is Amsterdam generally stable now?

@rhinoduck said:

@cybertech said:

I have a VPS on AMSD029 and I would call it stable these days; this was not a migration though, it was a new purchase. As for migrations, I did BUF -> FRA without data and it worked flawlessly for me; the fact that FFME002 was hit by disk issues right after that is a different story :sweat_smile:

The only thing, to my knowledge, I would keep in mind about AMS is that there still may be an IP renumbering pending (my IP is still from a /21 range for example), so be ready for that; with that said though, I am currently not experiencing any perceivable network/steal issues that were, in the past, common for other locations which used larger subnets.

what CPUs do you have in AMS?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said: what CPUs do you have in AMS?

3950X

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @rhinoduck Thanks for being a good neighbour. ;)

Thanked by (1)rhinoduck

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @rhinoduck Thanks for being a good neighbour. ;)

Right back at ya! ;)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • JabJab
    edited August 2022

@cybertech said: what CPUs do you have in AMS?

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X on both nodes.

(some) Frankfurt nodes have 5950x iirc from OGF posts.

Thanked by (1)cybertech

• @VirMach FFME006 giving timeout errors in CP.
    History of this server is really poor (All UK times) :anguished:

Service migrated with data from Amsterdam AMSKVM6 to Frankfurt FFME006 and worked on 29/6/22
    30/6/22 FFME006 server went offline with Booting from hard disk - boot failed.
    8/7/22 Managed to re-install Ubuntu 20.04 Ryzen
    25/7/22 Failed - timeout accessing panel recovered 26/7/22 @ 7:35
    27/7/22 Failed @ 10:52 recovered 29/7/22 ~ 01:00
    6/8/22 Failed @ 06:24:02 recovered 11:31 (uptime not reset - so likely network problem) up 8 days
    11/8/22 Failed @ 07:25:01

• @msatt said:
    @VirMach FFME006 giving timeout errors in CP.
    History of this server is really poor (All UK times) :anguished:

Service migrated with data from Amsterdam AMSKVM6 to Frankfurt FFME006 and worked on 29/6/22
    30/6/22 FFME006 server went offline with Booting from hard disk - boot failed.
    8/7/22 Managed to re-install Ubuntu 20.04 Ryzen
    25/7/22 Failed - timeout accessing panel recovered 26/7/22 @ 7:35
    27/7/22 Failed @ 10:52 recovered 29/7/22 ~ 01:00
    6/8/22 Failed @ 06:24:02 recovered 11:31 (uptime not reset - so likely network problem) up 8 days
    11/8/22 Failed @ 07:25:01

My VPS at FFME006 has been good, last problem in my monitoring (1m periods) is 27/7/22
    Current hostnode is timing out in CP but VPS is working fine with uptime of 23days

• msattmsatt OG
    edited August 2022

@atomi said:
    My VPS at FFME006 has been good, last problem in my monitoring (1m periods) is 27/7/22
    Current hostnode is timing out in CP but VPS is working fine with uptime of 23days

The VM sends a heartbeat (MQTT) message every 2 minutes and after 6 minutes I get a report.
    I try to ssh in and get no response so then use CP which gives a timeout error trying to access the VM - so can't check VNC. Other VMs (on different nodes are fine).
    So either my VM is being 'chosen' or something else is happening..... (not trying to be rude) :-)

Edit - just had a thought - perhaps this is some dhcp timeout?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@msatt said: Edit - just had a thought - perhaps this is some dhcp timeout?

Could also be someone hijacking your IP. I had similar intermittent connectivity issues with a different provider in the past and found out my IP was doubly assigned.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint skorous msatt

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

This discussion has been closed.